AHAHAHAHAHA SO GOOFY AND WACKY I CAN RELATE SO MUCH XD

AHAHAHAHAHA SO GOOFY AND WACKY I CAN RELATE SO MUCH XD

We'll look back and cringe. Nothing more. Act accordingly anons. It was all a dream, anyway.

>tfw the last 4 years of my life have been a dream

>There's a pretty good reason t b h

Why the fuck is clickbait this bad accepted ? this grinds my gears so fucking hard.

Everything about this band seems so fucking manufactured and insincere. I know their music is made to appeal the teenage tumblr/instagram crowd, so I never expected them to be particularly deep or insightful. But for all the praise they get from the aforementioned crowd about "being so lyrically deep" and "talking about relatable issues like depression and self-doubt", their lyrics seem so impersonal and generic. Sure, they talk about "depression" (in the teenage sense of the word), but none of it seems like it's coming from any sort of unique or even personal perspective, it just seems like the dude took a bunch of cliche quotes about depression and pasted them into a song to seem deep or relatable.

I read it. It really is a good reason desu

Well I mean I don't care about the circumstances, I'd take Tyler in boxers any day.

I concur

XD SHOULD HAVE GIVEN AWARD TO CHANCE DUE TO WHITE GUILT LMAO

what

its like a watered down version of good charllotte, who were already a watered down version of pop punk. idk man were getting old i guess.

And this is not my face
And this is not my life
And there is not a single thing here I can recognize
This is all a dream
And none of you are real
I'll give anything
I'll give anything

Fuck Bowie and fuck Twenty One Faggots.

Thommy Boy and the Radiohead Experience should've won BOTH their nominations.

>the year of Earth's 2018th birthday
>Still liking the Radio gaga band

Fuck, what a delicious dick.

Imagine the smell...

It's the state 'journalism' is in these days

It's like a dream
I want to dream

Can anyone get a higher resolution pic of this please?

They're basically Gorillaz minus the cartoon gimmick.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>good reason
>They used to watch the Grammys in their underwear
XD what a bunch of goofballs

Fuck twenty one shitheads. Thankfully nobody will remember them by next year.

how many girls cremed there underwear when they came out of they undies?

not same angle tho

looks a bit damp

>nobody will remember them by next year
I wonder what it's like to be so wrong.

i thought the same about garbage like Kanye West when he became popular
look where we are now...

>I CAN RELATE SO MUCH XD

considering people who make threads like these (or really pay any attention to twenty one pilots at all) are typically underage, i'm sure you can.

Twenty one pilots should've won the other Grammy the guy who won is died move on. The new generation is rising and twenty one pilots is more relevant then a dead guy keep up with the times people.Twenty one pilots should've won the other Grammy the guy who won is died move on. The new generation is rising and twenty one pilots is more relevant then a dead guy keep up with the times people.Twenty one pilots should've won the other Grammy the guy who won is died move on. The new generation is rising and twenty one pilots is more relevant then a dead guy keep up with the times people.

thanks op, i want to suck dicks now