A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-8yLB1KA9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nasty sjw scum

old dried-up moldy pasta

inb4 roast beef

Yeah...

Man i'm craving arbys for some reason

U look hot

you know the rules
>or simply GTFO

Your puffy face looks androgynous, lose weight to fix this

Get a boyfriend. If you're in KC I can be it but I could be it online. [email protected]

Don't let the normies break you

so many new faces here, it's like the first day of school

>TITS OR GTFO

tits or gtfo and time stamp

Well you look like a boy. You should post pics of your tits and pussy with timestamp to prove you're not a boy or trap.

10/10 would fuck your face again
You're a sexy guy.

Time or gtfo

Do what you like, OP.

Don't make me pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie

I suppose wear brighter colours and more make up.

Honestly it looks like you've been beaten senseless, why is your face so weirdly shaped?

Dude here. I think you're pretty hot.

>Coming to Sup Forums because you're getting teased at school

pathetic

You should just "slaughter" them

I think you look like a girl. I would date you

kek
fag

I think youre cute. I'd bang ya

OP how old are you?

yes

This shows how many underage newfags here are... Don't even know Jessie.

As people have already said, you know the culture here. Your womanhood is not valued here as evidenced by
>tits or gtfo

Additionally,

My advice would be to just sit there and tolerate it. As your peer group matures you wont have to deal with it anymore because some people will begin to warm up to the idea of women with short hair. Dont react and dont let it get to you. It shouldn't. If the issue is pressed just laugh it off. Dont get sassy dont get aggressive dont get defensive. A good neutral is where you wanna be. Dont give the reaction they want. If you react in an underwhelming way their expectations will fall flat. It wont be fun anymore and then they be blinded by how funny it is to make fun of you and your stupid haircut. At that point the ones who have matured past sociopathy may begin to start seeing you as a person.

Post some stale copypasta on Sup Forums that helps a lot of losers feel better about themselves.

You look like this... Fuck off

I'd backtrace your emails so hard that consequences would never be the same.

newfags are superior

youtube.com/watch?v=q-8yLB1KA9Y

Came here for this. Thanks user.

Me as a chick

Forgot pic

huehue

jessie slaughter?

... Get a wig and wear it when your out in public... then when you're with your friends wear your hair normally. OR you could just not give a shit about people's opinions and worry about your own problems

Yeah, she killed herself with a fingerbox

>Reaching that far

obvious solution....

Thanks user, that really helps. I recently lost my father too and that kind of makes things even harder

being androgynous is hot. Im a boy that people have always said looks/acts like a girl even though im straight and i haven't had trouble getting babes. Just own it, there are plenty of dudes that like boyish girls

So, who has her pics still?

You look like a girl but that fucking eyeliner is awful

Tell them you're only a "boy" when you're fucking their mom/sister/girlfriend and watch them shut up.

i do

But that's some of the best pasta.

I like the (but I'm really a dog!) variation

Hahaha it is nice how you wrote it.

I knew you were a girl on first glance fuck those bitchs they just trying to get at you best thing to do is just to say fuck it and keep being you it'll drive them crazy. Peace and good luck. :)

How big is your penis?

They aren't good.
You really don't want to see them

Do you know where you are? Show mammary glands or exit.

Is this the abused kid who later got fat and ugly? I forgot the story.

kys

no just the underaged whore who posted her puss on Sup Forums

damn I remember a time when pasta was spotted instantly and by everyone...people say it was always bad but this board has gone to shit

every time a boy makes fun of you start to give him a blowjob. just before he cums scream rape as loud as you can

Just Google Jessie slaughter nude and you'll see for yourself

Three fingerboxes.
Also something to do with gas.
She deaded.