Age, how much you make an hour and what you're working towards

Age, how much you make an hour and what you're working towards

Pic is what I'm working for. I want it all. One day I'll have it all, how? Because I said so.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinomia.com/prelaunch/earning-potential-$65k-day.html?id=joske
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends
i'm working towards whatever i can get before i get shot i got robbed earlier today for some xans i was pushing

36, 105k, just killin' time

>posting my age
yea not gonna happen but fuck the world im taking it for a ride

Freelance photography, so it depends.

I'm working towards not starving to death and being able to take care of my parents.

Any hopes and dreams I once had are now gone.

$24.45/hr (AUD)
Working towards buying either a ute or a car and trailer combo. Currently got about 3 grand saved for that. Then I'm planning on saving a bit more, selling my current motorcycle and buying myself a proper dirt bike.

26, unemployed, avoiding death.

23, $16.82 an hour in southern Florida. My company just switched management to hourly from salaried.

>24
>$12.50/hr (+ monthly bonus program, $200-$600 depending on labor and COGs)
>I want to travel one day. I have a few thousand saved up but I want to get at least 20k in my pocket before I go buck wild.

23 year old male
E4 US Navy Information Systems Technician, you can google my salary.
I want what most want. I want to have plenty of excess cash and a happy family. I want to get an honorable discharge after I finish my contract and head back home to get a med card and an IT job. I want to be a good dad. I want to figure out a way around this depression that has had it's hands around the throat of my adolescence.

$150K
pension and kids education. The sexy has gone from my life

shipping in august as a nuke. how is IT?

24 Operating Engineer
$29.29
Land, house and guns

You want a shitty mansion that looks like it was designed for Bea Arthur, then get shot the fuck up by a rival gang after snorting a comical amount of oke?

If you divide my NEET Bux into a 40 hour working week I'm on $6.50 an hour.

I've heard nuke school is pretty intense so if you've made it through unscathed you probably got this bro. Fuck subs though, the idea didn't entice me. I work on a DDG and all I can say is sea duty sucks lol. A big deck would've been easier because IT's are divided into different divisions for COMMS/NETWORK/IA etc. on a small boy it's all on like 15 of us or less. I'm an atheist but I feel blessed to come from what I did and land a job with responsibility and TS/SCI. I just know that I never wanna work another ship again so I'll probably want to start transitioning back to civ life as soon as I can. And get in on that legal herb action, yo

Cripple on disability
I just want to be happy.

27, $21-$45 an hour as substitute teacher

12/hr WAH as tech support mostly for people over 40. I pretty much sover all teh shit and occasinally fix something serious.

Don't work towards anything. Only to get by and help my two little sisters as best i can. Fuck anything else.

oh, and 25.

I just want a home. I'm about 200 000 - 250 000 short.

If you're working a job, you'll never be rich.

You've got to run your own business, invest carefully, build passive income, ...

Day rate of $500

Working towards a less demanding job and a house.

holy moly that's a lot of bread

who do you kill for a living?

39 telecommunications and Uber.
Combined total of $42 and hr. Saving to buy a house.

Go for it OP. You'll get that towel rail one day. You are the American Dream.

Uber has been kinda slow latley though

27 pipeline welder 55 an hour plus 100 per diem

Nice

> 18
> £7.30/h
> working towards spending 4 months in Kenya

Field Geologist.

Pays well and can be fun but I don't have a life outside of work.

That's a pretty average rate for IT freelancing etc

really? had no idea. like doing tech support? I thought you could only get like $120 per job or something

Any tips on getting started?

Carrer shit eater. Age 43. Up to $200 per session. Yes! I eat shit for a living.

Yeah, spread those legs fag
That's what happens when you cost us the game

More like software development etc.
500/day x 200 working days a year = 100K

Yucky

Oh so you wanna b an actor? Cool I guess good luck brah

Personally for me

38 years old
19k+tips
Professional pizza delivery coordinator

I figure in about 5 or 10 years I can climb the ladder, get into corporate with the big boys and start pulling even more dough than I am now maybe triple the salary. Life's good.

Now you know why your Dad and Mom is getting a divorce
He's on his knees serving me (;

>even more dough
nice pun

$34 UPS
got a pension waiting for me when i retire and I own 6 multi family homes that i rent out

I live in Kenya

you have very low life goals...

Yeah, moan baby
Tell daddy how much you like his cock (;

Why are you here? Plenty of money elsewhere. But you are here.

$80k
Digital Forensics/ Incident Response

Starting your own business depends on what skills you have, so I can't say too much about that. Generally though, you're looking for something that gives good profit/time, not too much investment, and that you can do on your own schedule.

Investing : set X amount / month aside for "passive" investing, stuff like Vanguard index funds etc. Doesn't yield massive returns, but is pretty solid, way better than saving, and doesn't take any time.
You can also do some more active investing if you want, but that's a lot of work, and riskier (though the possible returns are of course also higher).

Passive income : still experimenting a lot here, don't really have anything solid.
Currently looking into a bitcoin (and similar) mining system :
coinomia.com/prelaunch/earning-potential-$65k-day.html?id=joske
That 65K/day is obviously just their marketing department talking, but I'm hoping for like 1K/month or so :)

Whoa I think you should get off your high horse man I make great money and am good at my job. My job is not something most people could do.

yep, and you are a faggot.

Why Kenya?

You work at a jimmy johns?

35/hr at age 27

Grant it I'm the bay area California so that isn't much....

Working to get that 100k a year before 30

IT fag here btw

probably so he can live like a king for a low price

Don't worry bro, no homo

Here's a mindfuck for ya. 80k in debt, live like a poorfag, then 3 million USD. Figure your life out then.

29, $51/hr, $105k/year

Something like pic related. Just need to save up $100,000 and then hope the housing market crashes, then I might be able to afford one

25.8$ an hour doing easy analyst work.

Pros of my job
>5 minutes away
>I work 5-8 hours a week and get paid for 40
> Super easy and interesting at times
>A lot of freedom to do what I want, I spend most of my days playing vidya or doing personal stock trading.

Cons
>I want more money
>I do a lot but I could do sooo much more

Not really works towards anything. Need to get house I guess.

Dad left me in charge
Little bro? More like little bitch
Smile for the camera fag

Just curious how long have you been saving up for?

I only make 23$ an hour and I've saved up around 50k in less then 3 years, so im curious as to why it would take someone making 100k+ so long to get double that?

Hookers and drugs.

You saved half your income, which is well above average. By no means impossible, but most people don't have that kind of discipline (and/or cheap cost-of-living)

6.00 hr plus commission
Sell high end guitars,basses, drumsets, mics etc
Working toward either a higher position of what I'm doing now, or my own retail line of guitars. Or stores etc

There you go. One hard thrust and you’ve got the whole thing in you. That didn’t hurt too bad, did it?

Wow, you are tight, feels like you might really have been a virgin.

Shitty hours, opening my own shop

49, 120k, working off my debt for 10 more years and then Maui

So at retirement age you're debt will be paid off? Fuck man. For real

Well, I've only been at 100k+ for a few years. I've also been putting a lot of money into the house I own, planning on selling it in a bit, probably live/flip another. Having a really nice lake house in the Northeast is half the dream. I'd also like a place someplace warm. Maybe on the gulf coast. I'm starting to hate winters in my old age, I could be happy with the snowbird life

That’s right, I shot my load in your mouth.

You are now officially a cocksucker and a cum dump. You had best get used to the idea, because you are going to be sucking a lot of dick from now on and swallowing a lot of man jizz.

60hr
Sr managment. Not really working towards anything

thats exactly what im saying too. the only People who wait for Retirement to live life, are losers.
im making sure that i will die broke and enjoy every penny along the way.
have my own gym, sleep With women and enjoy everyday.

For real, I'm single and travel the country for work, live it up user

Being old and poor sucks though, so you want a middle ground...

>709854702
We were hanging out watching the game, when I asked Steve if his roommate was a good cocksucker. He looked at me like I was crazy. “Pete is straight, why would you ask something like that?” I laughed at my friend. “Are you kidding me? Pete is definitely a fag, I could tell the second I met him. If he isn’t already servicing you, he should be.”

“I bet I can have his mouth on my cock within ten minutes of him entering the apartment. You go hide in the bedroom and watch thru the crack in the door. Once he is fully committed to becoming my personal cocksucker, and has no way to deny it, I will give you a thumbs up. Then you can come out and we can tag team him.”

“If I am wrong about Pete, and he does not start slurping on my meat as soon as I whip it out, I will apologize and buy all the drinks tonight. But if I am right, you buy the drinks and I empty my balls into Pete.”

True

With tips anywhere from 40-50 an hour ( Server)

I waste my money like there is no tomorrow

23 No income

Working towards an entry level job with my bio degree to get some experience. Been graduated for 3 months with no job yet though. Maybe i will go back to school but i dont know what id go for thats related to bio.

Do it m8, I did that shit until about 22, was the best time of my life. Live like a fucking retard and have fun user

fry i hope Seymour doesn't miss you too much

You are so focused on servicing your roommate, you don’t hear your friends entering the apartment behind you. With a wicked grin on his face, he puts his hand on the back of your head to keep you properly in place, then greets your mates.

“Hey John, Phil, how’s it going?” You start to struggle, realizing that your friends are now seeing, first hand, that you have become your roommate’s cocksucking bitch. He holds you tightly in place with his meat deep in your throat as he keeps conversing with your friends, like you are not even there. “You see the game last night? I can’t believe he is still starting that quarterback, after throwing two interceptions in the first half. I think the coach has lost his mind. It’s like he doesn’t want to get to the playoffs.” He continues to pump his thick meat in and out of your face, while carrying on a conversation with your “friends”. This goes on for ten to fifteen minutes, the conversation pausing only as his balls tighten up and start unloading into your stomach. Your roommate then pulls his cock out of your mouth, zips up and pats you on the head like he would a good puppy. He invites your friends out to the pub for a drink, and they all leave. You hear the door close behind you, realizing you never even saw your “friends” faces. You hear them laughing as they walk down the hall. You are left kneeling, facing the wall, with a mouthful of your roommate’s thick, creamy jizz. The tears running down your face, knowing your secret is out, and you will more than likely be sucking your “friend’s” cocks on a regular basis in the very near future.

25, 50k salaried + bonus, starting small consulting firm and looking to get into government employment.

Atta boy

Min wage
Hungry as fuck thinking about drunk breakfast

65k~

Working towards owning/building a home I can pass down to my kids. (When and if I ever have)

Thanks m8!

19. $60/hr.
Saving up for luxury shit mostly, but still with plenty to spend here and there on pretty much literally with whatever I want to get. It's nice. Planning to travel the world someday once I have more than enough money to spend on nice expensive trips and etc.

£55k per year
Climbing the ladder as such. I'd like to buy a decent house with a decent garden. Retire early to a nice hot country. Grow weed on my land and live the dream.

Get em user, proud of you

Continue.

I'm this faggot
Any advice for an old fuck that wants to make money?

check Might be a long road for you, but the sooner you start, the better...

Sure but at 19 making that much money, that's really fucking impressive, surely you have some insight. What do you do to make that much money?

I'm that user that wrote
And honestly, I'm sure there's several ways of how to do it and such. But really, how I got my job was that I was really lucky with it. Or, what some people would call it, "a stroke of luck." But another way is like, entrepreneur and all that. There's plenty of options out there, you just have to take the time to find them and sought those options out I guess. Idk if this was any help, so you faggots can either take it or leave it.

Not that guy, but to make that kind of money at 19 (e.g. without a degree etc) :
-high self confidence and social skills + being smart + knowing someone who helps you land a job as a project manager in IT for example. Don't need advanced knowledge, just common sense.
-self-learned advanced technical skills, and having demonstrated them at a young age (hackathon, open source software, ...)
-running your own company

Yeah, this user pretty much sums up those options. I got lucky by his first option, i.e. having high self confidence + good social skills and etc. to get where I wanted to be as of today.
Also, still that same faggot who wrote that.

this*? Oh, idk. It's nearly 5:32 am and I've been on a NoSleep binge with shitty YT videos again. Eh.

I'm really learning a lot, thanks for being here user. I hope sucking copious amounts of dick continues to pay off. Best of luck.

Of course! You're very welcome. Any time to help a fellow user faggot who deserves at least some decent advice on this shit board anyways. ;) Best of luck to you too, and yeah, make sure to deepthroat 'em good boi

32, security trouble shooter ($100 a job, $250 successfully bypassing security, $25 for each hole pointed out, all prices negotiable). I'm working at getting Private Investigator credentials now that the mandatory part of my service is over.