The names Bald. James Bald

The names Bald. James Bald.

So this is what you do on a Saturday night OP?

Don't you have some hair plugs to tend to?

The people that obsess over hairlines the size of normal people's foreheads that post these threads... I always wonder what they look like. Do they have teeny tiny little foreheads like pic related and think that's what normal people look like?

Napoleon Solo > James Bond
The Man From UNCLE > Every Craig Bond. And most of the other ones too.

If Henry doesn't play Bond and that weak-jawed faggot Hiddleston gets the part I'm going to be quite angry.

That guy in your picture is already more handsome than Cavill because he's at least not balding

It has something to do with a lack of frontal lobe matter, you see it a lot in downies and niggers

DELET THIS

>craig
>bond

LITERALLY the only handsome man born in the British Isles

i cant even imagine what sort of fucking reject you are that literally posts this in every bond thread.
the same fucking picture the same fucking post.
Sup Forums is a shit tier board and you're at the very bottom of the spectrum, do you not feel embarrassed at least for being such a waste of space?

Fuck i want a sequel, the chemistry between man of steel and tall guy that isnt really a twin was great, really confy movie.

Hiddelson is booked for the next decade. I really fucking hope it's Cavil.

You're a goddamn moron

that's a perfectly normal, masculine hairline.

why do you hate based cavill? is not his fault that marvel movies are horrible.

look at the top of his head

Real talk?
The Man from UNCLE was fucking great

a true Cavill Kino

Solo and Kuryakin's antics were 11/10 God Tier, but the rest of the movie was pretty forgettable.

but who was gandy

it was good, I caught it on TV one day and actually made me feel less shitty

Is this really what going bald looks like? I honestly can't tell but it looks like he's got a full head of hair.