It was a good run Sup Forums. Throughout the years you've made me laugh w raids and rekt threads...

It was a good run Sup Forums. Throughout the years you've made me laugh w raids and rekt threads. Made me cringe w the rise of trap and ylyl threads. But everyone has to take the journey across the river. For me it is tonight. Thank you anons for always being there for me in various feel threads I've made throughout the years and for all the other dumb shit we've done on Sup Forums. Good night and goodbye Sup Forumsros. Stay gold and stay young. See you all on the other side

Do you have any screenshots of the threads that you made?

See you in hell user. we'll have fun there too.

Good luck, OP. Try to post an update about your journey from the other side if you can. We need to know what death is like and if it's scary and painful or not. Try your best to do this because I have a 12-gauge I want to use but I'm still apprehensive.

Nobody cares. Go away.

hahah,great suicide

Nobody cares cunt

Tell me what's on the other side when you get back m8, good luck.

Thanks, Lori

10/10 would fuck the corpse again

I'll see ya on the other side user. Peace.

The ride never ends user, lets hope there is no such thing as re-incarnation

and also stream the fucking suicide you faggot

By user you will be missed

What could be better than having a drink and a smoke with your/b/ros before biting the bullet user, give a stream site adress lets have a talk and some booze, and then go into the abyss with your Sup Forumsros watching

kek
In order to be missed, he;'d first have to be remembered.

how are you planning to go? Why not becoming immortal and streaming?
>Gassing [ ]
>Hanging [ ]
>O'ding [ ]
>Shoting [ ]
>Jumping [ ]
>Train [ ]

Hope you fail your suicide and end up a vegetable.

fucking pussy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Good night bro. I've got a lot of pain myself. I'mma tell you mine and if you ain't dead yet tell me yours'. I was dating this MtF trans and for 2 years she made me feel love and emotions again while I helped her pull herself together and not kill herself. she fell out of love with me for our third year and would never tell me till now and I broke up with her. It was a bad relationship, but it used to be good and now I'm working things out by hanging out with my IRL friends more. But I'm still so conflicted on the inside.

To Valhalla, glorious viking.

man I just got dumped by my MtF trans gf like 2 weeks ago...i feel your feels annon..

>Dating a tranny

Yea, you should shotgunmouth

Wait, so you had a multi-year online relationship with a person who was even more mentally lill than yourself?
>mfw

Dude, b is dead in a few days. Welcome to the enlightenment. The cost of this cesspool has exceeded its value. 5 years ago. Let the chips fall where they may.

Hey, let's make this a creative sudoku idea thread!

I'd wanna buy myself a skydiving ticket, and not pull the cord.

Feel like I'm flying in my last moments. I'd have to think it'd be a quick death too, just a splat on the ground from a mile up.

Don't do it faggot, wait til you have a good reason. Depression is not. You should hold on and go for an hero when you get some fucked up terminal disease. In order to fastener the process, try to drink a lot of alcohol, bad eating 24/7 and be a yunk that doesn't care about hygiene.
Or you just could try to be as happy as you can and then die of death.
Good luck fagget.

Haha... pussy faggot

What happens when you give the school for retarded kids internet connection

First day?

Fucking newfags.

kek
oldfag-wannabe