Wtf I hate womens soccer and dykes now

wtf I hate womens soccer and dykes now

>liking either in the first place

mfw kneeling is even more reverent than standing and these misinformed libcuck idiots are protesting false narratives they picked up on social media

>now

why do conservatives get triggered so easily?

I love how people are eating up a privileged white girl blacksplaining for kaepernick

also there isn't a more accepting place for homosexuality in america than women's sports

Triggering and liberals go hand in hand my man

I legitimately don't understand why she is doing it or why coleen kaepernick is doing it either.

why is a white girl kneeling for a wealthy black athlete again?

Because unlike libs they have moral standards, a good work ethic, strong personal beliefs, and an honest view of society, culture and politics.

Because we have to raise a discussion of police brutality even though we have to listen to this so called discussion every single fucking day

Kaep and this bitch are dumb as fuck

why do you care either way?

lmao

>good work ethic
>Mississippi

Who cares? You're worse than women
Go enlist of you care so much

>blackest state in the union
>calling them lazy

wow nice racism

>most blacked state there is
>lazy

You're right

Strong point. Made me think.

Lol conservacuck logic

really made me ponder...

she seems like she's been getting less relevant on the field and has been moving to this sort of thing
hell she's been doing it before kaepernick

this is a sports board.
rapinoe is a winner.
kaepernick is not.

nothing else matters. take your Sup Forums shit to the fucking trash where it belongs.

"Hey media, look at me too!"

Fuck this cunt

>I'm triggered when people talk about real life matters

fpbp

literally made me kek

am I on candid camera? do ppl honestly believe this? No really, where's the camera?

haha yeah show those libtards

>why is a white girl kneeling for a wealthy black athlete again?

kek

if i wanted to talk about real life matters i should as hell wouldn't do it here