I have the biggest, most aesthetically pleasing cock on Sup Forums right now

I have the biggest, most aesthetically pleasing cock on Sup Forums right now.

My kik is - scott4scott if you want to make any specific or personal requests (loyalty test a girl, tributes etc)

In the meantime ask me anything...

It's ok but the end bit is too long. Weird.

pretty nice to be honest, minus the pearly penile papules but hey plenty of girls like those too so eh.
>wouldlooklikemineifyouwerecutanddroppedaquarterinch/10

mine is better in shape. same size as you though

how's this OP?

Aesthetically pleasing lol, no you have an uncut anteater dick, fucking gross.

What about that... I think I win.

geez, I feel bad for the guy that gets the stretched out wreck of a girl you'd leave behind.

Kudos.

Post kiks and i send pics and videos to test your gf loyality

I had the bad luck to run into a girl that happened to be a stretched out big cock roastie.

No fun

post more pls

>that feel when your fiance's vaginal canal is so tight and short that your totally ordinary average dick ravages her and bumps her cervix when she cums.

I love that feel.

And you cant do anything to her, she doesnt feel anything in comparison, right?

Her asshole was stretched out as well

yikes.

I'm sorry mate.

my kik is 123hold btw

Gf kik:embayw

We just fucked 3 times, she is long gone.

No, not really. The pussy felt warm and everything but offered no resistance. And my dick is not that small. 6.5" long and 5" girth. I could enter her asshole dry without any prepping

not my gf but if you could send something to noodlesandcourtney and post reactions that'd be swell

But not all the time you can find a tight pussy, i always destroy it, whatever is the pussy size

YEAH, YOU DO. MORE PLEASE.

How do you destroy it though? I don't believe that a big dick stretches out a pussy

Here is some random girls kik. Use it as you please idc. kik: k.i.z.a

Wanna test f urmanerika on snapchat

Hows mine?

Fuck a girl with a small pussy. You'll see that it does.

They stretch out a little because the muscles that cause them to be tight get worn out and stretched. After a while of not fucking though most girls will tighten back up depending on how damaged they were and obviously their age.

Always i need lube, and i hate it, but if i dont use it the girl have so much pain and want to stop, several times looks like virgins cos they bleed

I think the pussy will recover but assholes wont. Is this correct?

essentially yeah. The vagina has a more complex muscular system, after all its a baby delivery lane. In general the body will work to repair and heal up reproductive tissues faster than other organs because they're deemed important.

The anus is not all the important in some senses, particularly reproductively, so yeah, it doesn't recover as much.

as a gay guy who's had a boyfriend and experimented with dildos of sizes bigger than that dudes dick, asses recover within a week or so, and go back to being super super tight within a month or so.

I'm this guy: And your reasoning for "anus doesnt make babies so it doesnt recover" pseudoscience is horse shit.

Your hand is womanly.

That explains why here asshole never looked like tightly closed, it always looked like you could easily get a finger in there without resistance. It also looked scarred.

Move over fucking faggots.

My dick wins.

That's fair, you're the expert in this situation.

dude go to the hospital.

What

The

FUCK

Pussy, like asshole has a muscle, and there is a non return point

lmfao, you are better off killing yourself man.

smurf house/10

holy fuck, more of this?

My ex and I fkd twice daily, after a couple weeks he was like that too, i only had to touch it and it would relax and be borderline gaping lmao

But when we split and only had sex like once a month, he was suuuuuper tight, almost painfully so for both of us, you have to slow right down.

tbh I like the effect, I think gaping is hot, and the fact that it doesn't grip as much means I can go hard without worrying about cumming in 5 seconds.

PROBABLY TOO MUCH INFORMATION BUT YA KNO

>these balls
top kek

KEK

If you are a girl, post your tits and i will cum on it

fuck off

It's all good. I'm secure enough in my own sexuality to be cool talking about sex regardless of the type.

Sex is great, it unites all peoples.
(and tears them apart and destroys them because people are against what others do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, but I'm drunk and shouldn't start any flamebait nonses. gabye)

>if you're a girl
>Sup Forums
hahahaahha, oh boy

Yeah even though I did not feel much the sight of her ruined holes turned me on a bit which is very strange

Or post your kik

>aesthetically pleasing
Shit's terrifying.

cummies please

Strange, isn't it?

This thread makes me feel so inadequate

why do all of you melanin deprived niggers come on 4chin and wave your cocks around? Isnt running around like monkeys screaming "Muh Dik" enough? Must you come to the home of vigorous debate and reasoned discourse and wave your cock around like a retarded Wendigo?

>Wendigo
Like the cannibal man-deer native American spirit thing? Or did you mean manndingo, black slaver wrestlers?

dont care faggot

Horrible

Mine is bigger than all of yours.

Hannahreddit

Buddies wife

Nice trips

It's a free country if guys with big cocks want to share pictures of themselves with each other they can, even if it makes people feel inadequate or less of a man.

and I just had a threesome tonight and you didnt.

Pic related. My dicks nicer anyways faggot

>Comparing with a midget
Come back later when you have real pride.

> didn't post pic

It's awesome but why so shiny

>almost no pubes
>thinks it's aesthetic

You're an idiot

Even worse example

Test hannafaust I know she's slut deep down

try my girlfriend tovel98 on snapchat

You got any info on her bro?? I'm pretty close

Sharpie in peehole

German chick, don't know her age but definitely over 18, spoke to her ages ago and just want to see her tits now, or those lips around something solid, you know?

I dont win, but i think i come close.

How about mine?

3/10

3/10? How about my ass then?

Why not

FAGGOT ASS NIGGA

GAY ASS FAGGOT

the first, for you are cannibalizing humanity and civilization with your narcissism

top kek You do realize that getting an errection taking pictures of it and then posting them to an image board so other men can admire said erection is pretty faggoty

anyone?

Does your "girlfriend" have a dick?

floor polish.

>Even worse example
a worse example is better than not posting an image at all. like you didn't.

kek that girl is confirmed underage brO delete this

no

not the prettiest but soo thick and long it makes them all bleed and cum, in that order

1/?

Damn bra

2/?

my balls

try my girl please
sc: jeanz85

wait are u fucking serious?

kek

That is a beautiful cock, but I'm gonna need to see some baby oil or similar on there. Give that cock a shine.

try snap:

ronab5

Fucking yummy. MORE.

The head isnt big enough, not aesthetic

>>kek