What's your opinion on the fall?

What's your opinion on the fall?
Even though I consider Amarillo and revolving doors masterpieces,I think it's by far their weakest album

summer is over

It's a weak album because it's all b-sides. I actually lost a bit of respect for him for releasing b-material. Lazy.

Somewhat agree, weak album (still good though) but amarillo is one of their best.

Anyway if you want a semi serious discussion go to Sup Forums the plebs here strictly listen to nu-metal

Amarillo is a great song, but not sure about all the other ones, I feel like they did them half-heartedly

Oh
I thought people here hated on nĂ¼ metal

Nothing wrong with Korn

Everything else is trash.

I like feels good inc.

It's pretty good considering 2D made the album on an iPad.

Mark E Smith is a genius

This whole album is cancer, I like the peaceful attitude but it's all just faggot tier stuff.

CRAWWWLING IN MY SKEEEIN!

i hope their new album is going to be good to put them back on the charts

Is this THE new albumn by them? No one seems to care so im wondering if this is the one

no

>nothing wrong with korn

come on bro...

then what is it? like a pre mini one?

They've fucking fallen. Unlike Blur that maintained it's insane level.

>implying you'd have better music conversations on Sup Forums

>NO ONE HAS MENTIONED BOBBY IN PHOENIX?

Not to mention Damon created this album SOLELY ON AN IPAD?

Cut him some slack plebs.

This was the album released before Jamie and Damon came to an artistic disagreement.

Oh man, it takes some skills to use a tracker on some iPad when you could enjoy a 27-32 inch screen in a studio.

what? just give me the whole story cholo, when it been released?

is there another one yet to come out?

Not the point. He used a sequencer he developed with some third party app makers. He then used it to create some weird shit. Not defending every song, but there's gold in it.