old news

Maybe they'll do a directors cut r rated too

mom's gonna freak when i sneak in to watch that

LMAO DC IS FINISHED

Doubt it

>Maybe they'll do a directors cut r rated too

They said there's only one cut.

So are all avenger movies. Whats ur point

b-but... its going to be a hard pg-13 right???

>suicide squad
>coming out in August

HAHAHAHA

Well they did show Katana slicing a creature's head open visibly

finally, a movie for babbies like me

so was central intelligence, whats your point

so soft?

How's that soft?

So?

why make such an asinine thread?

the creature's head was soft?

Their cinematic universe is a total flop. Marvel has broken them.

doing suicide squad pg is like deadpoole at pg. ridiculous, could have really made use of the juggalo.

>even the "edgy" capeshit is watered down for Ameribabbies because of studio influence

Holy shit, you Clapmericunts are the most cucked people on the face of the fucking EARTH.

Because the guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh " like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.

I'm a huge DC faggot but even I think this looks bad. DC should just be sold to Disney so we can get a real film

EVERYONE IS INSANE

HAHAHHA JOKER

YOU CANT HANDLE THE CHAOS >:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTRODUCE A LITTLE ANARCHY
[email protected]

Thats what i thought when i hear about this what 4-5 months ago or whenvwe it was reported. Its stupid. A few of my friends are big dc fanboys. I like marvel and dc. None of us plan on seeing this movie because its going to be butchered due to keeping it pg13

>team full of super-powers
>only normal humans are an elite solider, and an elite hitman
>include a rando crazy girl

For fuck sake. BvS theatrical cut is PG 13 and Batman was on a huge killing spree

Well we're gonna have to wait for the extended rape edition for the bluray release

Which characters need a R-rating to be properly portrayed? Harley Quinn originated from Batman: The Animated series, and most of those characters have been in the cartoon too. Its not like they are Deadpool or Punisher, pg-13 is fine

Harley Quinn isn't just a random crazy, she's a random crazy with plot armor.

Killer Croc is a cannibal with superhuman strength.

>having dead shot
>not going to show a graphic headshot

If you're gonna make an obscure to normie comic movie take the fucking chance, we know it can work.

>Sup Forums still thinks there is any major difference between movies rated PG-13 and movies rated R

But you don't really need a graphic headshot, it be nice but they can do a minor blood splatter and show a bullet hole in guys head

Language has a bigger impact on a R rating than violence, the whole ratting system is flawed anyway

But that's why it's disappointing, deadpoole didn't need a lot of stuff but that stuff makes the movie memorable

Mom's gonna freak... but not too much