a.clyp.it/2ccvar41.mp3
a.clyp.it/vayklz0z.mp3

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0WDUPEJdQR2
vocaroo.com/i/s0ABvcakDYLf
vocaroo.com/i/s1CgNVyxoLKn
vocaroo.com/i/s0HiL2dqErCa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It sounded out of time with your beat at quite a few times but sounded good apart from that.

Which one of the .mp3
Thanks for replying

I like that guitar. I only have a rudimentary knowledge of music but I like that guitar. It reminds me of BB King. I like BB King guitars and Buddy Holly Guitars. But I don't know how to play them. Sorry about that.

BB Kings guitar has a somewhat similar shape user

I just just want want liquor and dirty whores...

Because I don't care nor more...

Not bad at all man..

great work man.

rate mine?
vocaroo.com/i/s0WDUPEJdQR2
sorry for the shit quality and how sad it is...

What is all of this shit all about?

just random improv and trying to improve/experiment with phrasing over some acoustic backing track i wrote

It's terrible I didn't have to listen to know that

Oh. OK. Sorry to bother you boys.

I wanted to practice real hard and get good...But I don't want to sound like that. I kind of wanted hear some Johnny Cash, and some Hank III and some Tom T. Hall.

too bad the opinion of an ugly loser that needs to put artists down to feel good is meaningless.

sorry, not really my thing

Wtf that tempo lol is this a joke?

Es-335 and Strats look nothing like that fake Les Paul

How you can tell its fake

bad. learn to alternate pick on proper beats.
learn to LOCK in a tempo
at 43 was cringe, especially the failed sextuplets.
Learn the chordal structure of a song instead of just jamming pentatonics. So you play with real knowledge of tension and resolution.

next kys, because you're asking Sup Forums to judge your shitty work

knobs, binding, and bridge.

Hey man, sounds good. You kind of have a style that reminds me of the darkness. my main complaint is your lead tone. But that's subjective. What's your setup???

let me have a guitar duel with you, i'd fucking slay you. any genre.

I liked the solo but the rhythm and timing is all over the place with the rhythm-guitar, and it sounds out of tune sometimes as well (accidentally bending a string when fretting a chord?)

Yo, when you criticize someone try and throw in a compliment. Not everyone can be a fuckn rockstar like you mate.

guitarists on Sup Forums usually just get jealous or are insecure about their poor playing so they nitpick to make it sound like theyre not total shit. anyone too pussy to put up a/v of themselves playing but criticize relentlessly is not worth your time

Forgot to quote poster?

"guitar duel"
yea i use to be 12 too.
What do you consider slaying? 16 notes over minor pentatonic every beat, but only capable of bpm under 50.
Maybe the occasional diminished run?
Grow up cuck

Where can i see your band?

What is to "alternate pick on proper beats"?

>at 2:43

I knew the chords cause i came up with them. The phrasing is following the feel of the chords isnt it?

What you have to say about the second .mp3?

How can we do it through internet

Darkness, thats cool

Lead tone? Whats the complain? Too thin?

First one is my guitar amp (Alien Mars) miked with a cheap SM57 copy
Second one is a Marshall on Amplitube with heavy EQ boosting on the upper mids

Gonna re-record the rhythm guitar, it's fucked up haha.
I couldnt hear the methronome properly because the guitar amp was cranked to get poweramp saturation.
I guess the out-of-tune sound is because the intonation is off on the G string

Ahh haha nice observations
The speedknobs are a change though, the stock ones are like these, bell-like
Some gibsons come factory with speedknobs, don't they?

bout to tour through socal and texas in 2 months.
it aint my band, i just started working with them 2 months ago. Reggae. Pays okay.
my band only gets about 3-5 gigs a month. I dont go out looking for work they come to me.
cause they come to me, I usually get $450 with a meal.
but no you dont get to know my band.

no, im talking 6-7 string sweeps of any arpeggio you can name with 3-4 finger taps/pull offs and string skip 32nd notes at 212 bpm, going all around the neck. Diminished and pentatonic licks? are you fucking kidding me? you sound like you don't even know what you're talking about. lets hear you play faggot, i'll fucking destroy you, i guarantee it. You can even pick the genre, since you're obviously a nervous beta that is insecure about his poor jazz playing

its the way the knobs are spaced. some models deff have the speedknobs instead of tophats/ufos.

>Reggae
wow, you sure sure showed us. reggae is gay as fuck and easiest to play other than pop and rock.

>3-5 gigs a month
JUST

Of course you won't show us your shitty band, it would show us how fucking terrible and boring you are.

i dont wanna duel you, i want to duel that fat faggot talking shit as if he actually knows about music theory because he plays in a gay reggae band.

Here's OP soloing live with his band

/watch?v=TV7OIs-4i6c

/watch?v=hLJOYgo584c

So you're gay?
I bet your sweeps sound like absolute shit. Uneven, with unclear notes.
You're clearly retarded trying to act like an alpha, but you own words show how beta you are. You even fell into the bait. You think nothing but fast is good. When you never learned how to play slow, follow a structure. I can tell already you're terrible. Any arpeggio I can name? Do you even know what the difference between a chord and note is? Are you aware of dissonance in the least?
You play a 7 string guitar aye? Yeah, you're gay and make no money playing an instrument.

Ahh

Cool i hadnt realized that odd spacing

You sound mature, what you think of OPs soloing
If you hadnt said it already on a post and i dont know its you

You are obviously not a musician. How much money do you make playing guitar buddy?
I make 2500-3000 a month just playing guitar. I use to have a "real" job too, but quit when I realized I could actually live off playing guitar with everyone who hires me.
Reggae scene is really chill, I get to get stoned off my ass and make 100 a night playing offbeat chord bars with an occasional melody. Kill yourself faggots, you wish you could be me.

When I had a metal band, it was a shit scene. Hardly any work, the work is much more technical. Everyone is a beta fag trying to act hardcore

Yes, you're not beta like them, youre fuckin alpha! Your much better than those betas who cant play

OP wasnt absolute shit, but I would not hire him based off that work. You have to be a little tighter. Enough to notice the nuances between a double up/downstroke to correct the space of notes that are "out of beat".

Especially wouldn't hire for studio work either if thats a decent tone to you AFTER eq'ing.

YOUR PLAYING ISNT FUCKING TERRIBLE, but the recording captured something I would never hire unless I really only knew you as a guitar player.

I'm not the greatest, most technical guitarist. Knowing that I don't outplay my own ability. Especially when it comes to real work.

I was a complete beta fag until I turned off the distortion pedals when I was 15.

I actually thought slayer was the most metal thing ever (I didnt have internet until I was 13)

Metal isn't as enjoyable to me these days. I get dulled really quick off music with no dynamics, and everything is distorted, with the only spaces between power chords with there take on "galloping"

i play in a metal band, a jazz quintet, and a rock/blues band. I don't play often now because i;m in school, but in the summer i make around 7000-8000. Reggae is gay as fuck, ive played it. stick to your wimpy little triads and boring beats.

are you triggered? my sweeps are extremely clean and clear and under control. as is my tapping, string skipping, hybrid picking and all combinations of those. It's funny how in your past post you were claiming that i couldn't play fast, and then when i said i could play very fast, you started hedging and said "you think nothing but fast is good. le bait xD" I didn't need to learn to play slow and follow a structure, i've always done that. I have a 7-string, and learning new sweeps on it is fun, but i normally play 6 string. But please tell me difference between a chord and a note, since you're obviously very smart and good at guitar. You also sound like an alpha, you probably get lots of pussy with your shitty playing. i bet you're one of those cucks that tries to play with "feeling" and just makes everyone cringe. actually no, that would imply you've ever had a gig. sad.

penis ass. cocks faggot

>that caps
lol

>Enough to notice the nuances between a double up/downstroke to correct the space of notes that are "out of beat".
Could you put it in another way, my english couldnt understand it

Thats the way i found to make the lead to cut in the mix, but it came out too mid and thin

>but I would not hire him based off that work
>but the recording captured something I would never hire unless I really only knew you as a guitar player.
Why

>I get dulled really quick off music with no dynamics, and everything is distorted, with the only spaces between power chords with there take on "galloping"
then you obviously have pleb taste in metal. why dont you link us to some of your awesome music, since you're obviously an alpha that's really good at guitar

Did you hear the second one

>I'm not the greatest, most technical guitarist.
ya, playing in a fucking reggae band told us all we needed to know

wow youre too cool. you must be god of guitar.

You fell into my bait perfectly, cuz you see...
well, lets just,
Lets point of your autism. You think I claimed you "couldnt play fast"
No thats not what I said, learn to read. I implied you think a constant stream of notes is good music. Which you replied back you think a constant stream of even more notes is good music. So you really did just point out you're not a musician. You're a little fagboy who wants to be the best guitarist ever

You've never had a gig that pays, let alone a corp gig. Stick to your garage band buddy.

So if you were offered 250 to play a 4 hour show. You would say no, because not only are you a non musician fag, you think an entire genre of music defines ability to play an instrument.

sorry you're really autistic, or just not grown enough yet.

>i-it was le bait u see xD
god you're a fucking retard. Ya, and then you keep going on an autistic rant about something i'm not even going to bother to read since you still haven't proven you're any good. unless you think whining like a bitch and calling people betas is somehow proof? this is sad.
yes, i would say no, since i make just as much or more playing music that's challenging and/or fun. I'm also getting an engineering degree and pursuing music afterwards, since I like that too. You are so triggered. it's ok, the world can't be full of good guitarists, we need some bad ones to fill in for us occasionally.

im still waiting for one of you faggots to accept my challenge. but it's getting late...

I didn't, Ill take a listen now.

"correct" alternate picking is a simple idea to clean up complicated groups of patterns.
A great instructor on this idea is Al Di Meola.

What to remember here is, subdivision in relation to the "beat", and not entirely the time signature.

quater notes = all down strokes
8th notes = up/down (OR FOR ROCK ALL DOWN)
16th=down/up/down/up..so on until 16 notes.
32th=down/up...etc
64th=down/up.... and so on.

When you have groups of even and odd rhythms connecting in one measure. Following the robotic up down will make some runs sound out of time. Instead of alternating every starting stroke of a triplet. Start one set of 3 on down, and the next set on a down as well. If something sounds out of rhythms even slightly while listening back to yourself, fuck around with your starting strokes. Its easy, its either up or down.
You don't even have to worry about tremolo picking with all of your fingers on your picking hand. Master your picking.

You refuse to read, because you got triggered and tried to assume I said things that were really just echoing thoughts in your mind about your insecurity of being "good" guitar player.

Sorry you're not a real musician buddy. You'll always be a poser.

Im laughing at how you think you're actually smart and cool. Go copy some more "challenging" music that will never get you money or fans. That anyone can play if they wasted months their life's to play one song terribly as I know you do.

holy shit, you sound like the biggest faggot I'd ever meet going to a show.

you would probably assburger me to death about why all other music is gay other than your band's.

7000$ in 2 months. 3 bands. yet im not a real musician because a butthurt little retard that types too much on Sup Forums said so. please tell me how your angry little opinion is worth the time to read.

>i-i'm l-laughing
ya, that's why you whine on and on in each post, right?

cool. write reggae song about it.

I make 35k a week playing bass.

So no, you're not a musician. In fact anything under 10k a month would have me believe you are hurting the industry. Do everyone a favor and sell your gear.

>I make 35k a week playing bass.
no you don't

and yes, i am a musician. Bassists on the other hand...

3 bands? Thats it!? What a pussy!! Hah.

Only 7,000? You must have some great parents to love their little homo trans daughter so much they give him 7k every two months because he thought he could make money in a band.

it probably sounded a lot better it your head

yes I do, also my bass has 12 strings (not a double octave)

So technically I sound heavier than any wimpy guitar could.

Also yes I really do. My band is famous you little imbecile. And no I won't tell you who I am even though you're dying to know cause you have no life and want to confirm my story true.

Vans Warp Tour
Beach Goth
Austin City Limits
Coachella
VME
Beale St. Music Fest
Joshua Tree Fest.
Summer Fest
Life is Brutal
Lollapalooza asked us to play. As far as I was told, our booking agent went with Walk The Moon though.

you're really still here? you made yourself look retarded long ago.

Wow. I guess I'm meeting a real rockstar then. He's even played at all the gay festivals and acts like bass is an important instrument to whatever pleb genre he plays.

There's no way you could possibly be some butthurt little faggot with too much time on your hands pretending you're in a band. Fuck off, cunt.

ya, because i was totally the one sperging out in a wall over nothing

haha petty much you lil salty faggit.

>Warp tour
Kek fagit

Get a real job you fucking losers

>butthurt fag confirmed
>mfw

also this. out of all the festivals you couldve pretended to play at you chose this gay abomination

ITT: Butthurt little wimpy baritone uke players who think they are ever going to be successful.
You must be cutting yourself over the fact someone in here actually plays real concerts while making bank.

Funny thing is, I suck ass. Don't know any theory. Got lucky being a shitty bass player in a band. Which is what all of you wish for xD

Warp tour is gay, you think this is new news? Only a fag would turn down a show and leave his band fucked.

I'd love to offer you a gig their only to have you sign the contract and then rip it up and call you a hippocrit fag.

My job is pretty real

Also anyone who thinks I'm lying. ESP is coming out with my sig bass by 2017 Summer. Been working 5 months with Greg on what is essentially going to be the sickest bass ever. Buy it if you want to be a "real rock star" like me.

Your "career" won't last long future bum

Pretty mediocre honestly

Nothing really bad I can say about the phrasing, just keep trying new stuff.
You need to tighten up your timing though. Practice with a metronome everyday if you can

This is from like 2 years ago but I still think it sounds pretty cool in parts. Shit audio quality though

vocaroo.com/i/s0ABvcakDYLf

These are also pretty old but I don't have anything else recorded

vocaroo.com/i/s1CgNVyxoLKn
vocaroo.com/i/s0HiL2dqErCa