Thinking about buying this sex doll, has anyone tried this one? Is it good?

Thinking about buying this sex doll, has anyone tried this one? Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/100cm-Japanese-life-size-sex-dolls-Lifelike-real-silicone-mini-girl-sex-dolls-with-big-breast/1047442_32541086914.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.254.HWHqDH&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=5cfdfedf-e3bd-47c7-bb02-3b03410d5c27
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/100cm-Silicone-Sex-Dolls-for-men-Oral-Anal-Realistic-life-size-vagina-small-breast-sex-love/1114995_32710243972.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=01611171-7a87-47bb-b3bd-3df8a7c84cdb
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Top-Quality-155cm-Full-Silicone-Sex-Dolls-With-Skeleton-Realistic-Solid-Silicone-Love-Doll-For-Men/1114995_32702798010.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=2faf5380-bdd1-4904-914c-ae676f96ea52
amazon.com/gp/product/B006W00FIY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
reallovesexdolls.com/140cm-a-cup-sex-doll-bella/
reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-sex-dolls/
shuu.de/uQ1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she made to look like a kid, or something?

Not really, I think it is because the shorter and smaller they are the cheaper it is to produce them

Yeah but the face

im kinda afraid to try… because i think i'd completely fall in love with mine and just live a life without social interractions

Thats the plan

if your going to buy one i would get a realdoll, they look much better.

They look pretty good but are much more expensive, this one is only 550€

I'm pathetic enough to kinda want one too, link?

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/100cm-Japanese-life-size-sex-dolls-Lifelike-real-silicone-mini-girl-sex-dolls-with-big-breast/1047442_32541086914.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.254.HWHqDH&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=5cfdfedf-e3bd-47c7-bb02-3b03410d5c27

>Only 550€
I dont think daddy would be too glad about you breaking into his piggybank again user

This one is better

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/100cm-Silicone-Sex-Dolls-for-men-Oral-Anal-Realistic-life-size-vagina-small-breast-sex-love/1114995_32710243972.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=01611171-7a87-47bb-b3bd-3df8a7c84cdb

that's just depressing

Got it saved, and still cheaper than a real girlfriend tbh

OP just make one, it's easy

I wish I could import one of these to the UK without fear of customs looking in the box.

Holy shit my sides.

You think they care? More disconcerting is the delivery guy or someone you know seeing the box label and "sex doll" on the declaration.

I think buying a sex doll seems a line to cross that might be hard to come back from. I believe you can do better op.

TYFTT

I cant see the cons of it, you dont need to talk and be funny charismatic to fuck a doll, you just fuck it and profit

are ppl too lazy to use their imaginations?

if you do or have access to lsd or mushrooms, get the doll. If not, then dont.

"you don't need to [be a normal human] to fuck a doll"

If I was to stereotype someone with a sex doll, I would think they would be someone who had given up on themselves. I'm sure there's exceptions, but you've gotta live with that as your daily choice. Plus you've gotta live with the fact that you invested a lot of money into your masturbation life, because real women were too difficult.

Bad psychological path to go down I say. Easier to get on to a good one before buying the doll.

I'll stick to my Tenga, thanks very much.

Interesting logic user, please explain.

Do you mean fucking it on lsd or shrooms? Unsure, but think that sounds horrific.

I want a loli doll I can buy clothes for and dress her up and brush her hair and pretend she is my daughter. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyone got any pics of someone physically fucking one?

I hate how most sex dolls have an expressionless face or look like they are in shock. It's rare to find a doll with a nice smile.

Not giving up on myself but yes on girls, i have the "features" to get a pretty girlfriend but it is too much work and difficult in my current situation

Its pretty much straight up amazing. Dont have a full doll myself, but I have a fuckable head, and on lsd she breathes, gags, and looks utterly helpless. Feels amazing too. Sober though, its way too much effort to use things like that instead of just jackin it.

Delicious flat chest

pic with timestamp please

CLAY AIKEN?!

Wtf show pussy

Too creepy?

What's your current situation? What do you mean too much work? Getting laid and having relatioship does take effort, that's what makes it meaningful.

I mean, it's your life/money. I'd be concerned that I'd start defining myself as the guy who couldn't be bothered getting a girl so just fucks a doll, and that would hinder my social interactions further.

Also, I feel like it would be nasty as after cumming in a doll... it's cold dead eyes, complete lack of response.. in fact, yeah, fucking a doll would be a lot like fucking a dead person... bleak, but that's what comes to my mind.

Anyone into little brown girls?

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Top-Quality-155cm-Full-Silicone-Sex-Dolls-With-Skeleton-Realistic-Solid-Silicone-Love-Doll-For-Men/1114995_32702798010.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=2faf5380-bdd1-4904-914c-ae676f96ea52

Stop asking questions.

...of me fucking a doll head? nah. Heres my toy though
amazon.com/gp/product/B006W00FIY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Imagine you die and your relatives have to clear up your shit. They go into your bedroom and see a life size loli doll sitting on your bed.

least they'll know who the killer was then.

Being this autistic

I'm in love

quads

I don't need to see you fucking it, I just want a pic of it with a timestamp. not an amazon link please.

New city, new class where we are 100% dudes, I only know my roomates, whose go to another center and I almost dont talk with them and also they are not the kind of people who go out at night.

No place where I have a real excuse to talk to a girl and start knowing her.

if your actually serious, save your money and get this >reallovesexdolls.com/140cm-a-cup-sex-doll-bella/
or anything else from this site you like, personally i like reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-sex-dolls/ cause its taller and shit, if i had the money id get both cause i have a thing for 16 year olds but im too old now, 1 year too old actually, 4 year rule age of consent is 16

Would creampie/10

Those just seem more expesive, the one I want cost 1000€ there, its the double of where I wanna buy it from

Women are full of baggage. They're like trash cans. Maybe there's some gold in there, but god damn do you have to go through so stupid shit to get there, plus you may just not get anything out of the relationship except feeling soiled by the experience.

yea its cheaper for a reason. it comes from shitty chinese factories, the companies produce cheaper models under license using cheper materials that dont last as long, i know this cause i bought 2 of same fleshlights, but one 30$ one from china and the the cheap one tore and my first use.

Oh she's got some city miles on her.

also ive asked both companies and they told me that, cause i saw ones from these sites on aliexpress so i inquired, they wont lie if you ask about shit like that, well sometimes. im just really good at business and shit

They both come from shitty Chinese factories bruh. There is probably no difference between the two. They probably order just it from aliexpress charge you double For a few clicks.

Remove the middle man.

Although shipping on a doll would still be expensive.

>she has a fully articulating skeleton which allows her to pose and move like a real woman.
>pose
>like a real woman

Nigga I need to rob a bank or something, I need to fuck me one of these things

other way around, i talked to sellers on aliexpress and they produce dolls under license or produce replica to provide cheaper alternatives, they also sell the actual ones too, most expensive one on aliexpress i seen was 5k and it was pretty fucking good looking and the sellereven specified the material is not the cheap stuff they use in other dolls they sell. if your dropping a half a grand or 5 grand on a fuck doll. do your research, cause really you want to keep it forever, and if you cheap out it wont last, especially if you use it every day which you will, i reccomend one with a replaceable vagina

They are glorious, question though do they have unrealistic tits like how jiggly are they ?

I've never wanted to eat a plastic ass so badly

I need videos, images, gifs, webms of people fucking one of these dolls for science

i doubt they'd print SEX DOLL on the side of the box. they'd most likely print something less embarrassing, like ADULT DIAPERS or HEROIN MIXED WITH LAXATIVES or FEDORAS (12)

protip, get a heating pad and stirp it down, the get some glue specifically made for the materials the doll is made of, the site sells repair kits, using a scalpel cut abot 1.5-2in down, running up the legs, along the sides of the vagine in in the torso and arms, thread the heating cords in and repair, dont glue it all at once, take your time, boom you have a heated doll. just dont use it in the shower

they actually feel really similar to a pair of firm breasts, keyword, similar. real thing is just so much better but involves so much more to get. the materials feel exactly like skin if you keep it dry and powdered otherwise it gets sticky and rubbery. you gotta take care of these things

attach the heating pad to a USB controller, attach that to a phone, and you're half-way to having a robot.

quads here, get in

i heard of some people actually putting expensive ass actuators or whatever in the joints, like the hips to give it push back which honestly would be fucking amazazing with heating, add a voice thing that gives realistic feed back, shit

better than tinder! plenty of horny young sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

So still soft enough that I can jiggle them around and squish my dick inbetween them?

Also with the fixed in vagina. If I pound that rubbercunt for like an hour a day every day, how long will it be before it ends up a torn up loose cave

also this vagina is one of the ones with replacable sleeves to help with cleaning cause trust me cleaning them aint fun, and you cant let that sit or it ruins the material

check out the movie Lars and the Real Girl

Any britbongs here imported a child like doll?

oh yea theyre jiggly but still not like the real thing, and depends how big your dick is really, im 8in about, and most the vaginas on these are 6in deep bt they should stretch enought for it to not be a worry.

dont they seize it at customs the arrest you and charge you with pedophilia, unless you get one with big tits then they cant do shit

Just under 8 inches, so even if I roughly pound this thing for an hour every day for a year it won't end up like a stretched out warped mess?

Baaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!

well after a while it will tear even the good ones, i had just a creepy torso thing and pounded it all the time, and one day i noticed it felt different and better after using, checked and the inside tore about 2inches, but cause of it teared it made a really amazing texture that felt closer to a real vagina than any other fuck toy i felt

>4'2"
>I-It's not meant to look like a child

what? oh right this is the Internet so im just lying and my dick is actually literally concave cause everyone on the Internet has a tiny dick. no 7-8 inches erect is average, flaccid im only like 3in fight me bitch

Then minilaw accuses you of Thoughtcrime and you go to room 109 where your worst fears are realized.
Minitruth erases you from history.
Minigoods "recycles" your sex doll, however it actually becomes a plaything for a member of the inner circle.

Residents of the U.K. and USA are the playthings of Legoland and Langley.

Thing is the flesh feels like rubber. Mot soft real human skin. So it would only feel good if you oiled yourself and this doll up completely. Or if it were fully clothed so your body contact and hands only touch clothing.

Thoughts?

Could I in theory set one of these plastisluts up in doggystyle position as a gift to my rottweiler as some sort of unnecessarily expensive chewtoy/fucktoy for my rottweiler

Question do they have any realistic tits?

The second I get my own place, I'm getting a loli doll. So stupid that they are illegal do.

sure.. but in that case get a cheap.as fuck one

You can send it into space for all anyone would care. But if you do buy one for your dog to fuck I want pics.

There will be excessive seams. The glue will also not hold up to the function/movement of the doll. And the heating pad will only heat one area and not every part.

A better suggestion is to soak it in a tub of really hot water, pat dry with a towel that has no lint, and fuck it quick.

yea they have all sizes, b and c cup is the best size for breats idc what the fuck any says

I want one of these so badly it hurts.

the pussy is removable

only if your retarded and take take your time, use a surgical scalpel, when you glue make sure its even, and wipe excess off. but i agree id just do certian spots, thighs, vag, stomach and breasts