Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXjFOmoyQq4
youtube.com/watch?v=nFGxk2aUBFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GqsIkaGFk4c
youtube.com/watch?v=th9ZR4NRIl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found the dub cute.

Good, watching Leafuchii play Hitogotchi while trying to sleep from her cute voice
You gonna fuck that goat?

mandatory uta claim

Haven't heard that one before!
But yes, I am going to fuck that goat.

Hello.

What are you doing, uta?

youtube.com/watch?v=UXjFOmoyQq4

I'm listening to this for a moment, and rolling a spliff because I've got my stash.
Can't wait to wake and bake tommorow.

making our flag.
seems im the most appropriate person to make it since i made our rules. and QOTT (was a thing before, i just gave it a name)

wuu2?

I'm baking

what are you baking?

I didn't mean to be edgy. I meant, they're a nice change of pace every once in a while.
Most of my visits it's me talking a bit with some waifus about what's going on in their life, much like going into a bar with friends you see every week. Short catching up and then going away.
But shitposters? They're always fun

Hitogotchi? Never heard of it, what's it about?

Ah, it reminds me, I found something nice too!

youtube.com/watch?v=nFGxk2aUBFQ

Oh hi Uta

How's life treating you?

Some people can call themselves a goat.

Those are some extra cute lyrics, enjoy your time listening to non normie approved songs.

My dreams and my future spliff.

Yeah, I know.
Heall yeah I will.
Everything's goood.

More rain

good, good.
have some russian music that sounds good but i have no idea what it means.
youtube.com/watch?v=GqsIkaGFk4c

hows it at your end.

i got white widow, what you got?

Haven't seen you in a very long time. Were you the one that would complain about not being replied to? Welcome back, if so.

Right right, that's fair.

Butt blasted weeb detected. If you think it's annoying, please get the Vaseline ready for tomorrow 6pm whatever time zone Louisiana is in. Cause you fags are getting lit the fuck up till you retreat to another board.

I don't have any idea what it is.

Just your friendly neighbourhood yuno claimer

Fun so far. University seems much more manageable than when I tried to study Law.

It is much more interesting and more free thinking and open in a mental sense.

Philosophy is not simple "learn this and you're good to go" but instead it's "try to understand it and form your own opinion in a dialogue with other people"

Maybe it's because I'm lacking some serious social skills, but eh, who knows. How are you?

I'm looking forward to your shitpost.
What's it gonna be by the way?
Gore? Shit? Furry? Funny Banana meme? DELETE THIS THREAD?

Sup tsunyun?

cut me yuno

I mean, I probably won't be here. So I'll be here at this time tomorrow anyway though.

I wouldn't say that, tone is hard to determine from text. I'm fine yourself?

Sometimes I wonder when will you grow up from your edgy stage.
I mean, seriously. You're almost 20, but you keep writing and behaving like a faggot.

Can't wait to study one year in Viena, find you, and smash all of your fucking bones.

There are multiple anons in on this. It's gonna be all of that and more, plus there will be other tactics to ruining your threads. We are going to start the threads, just as a normal Waifu thread would begin, then as soon as you all like up, the thread will be deleted, and then the next thread you retreat to will be spammed to image cap, at which point we will have made another thread, once you all go there, we delete it, etc.

Nope, not me. In fact I decided 2 days ago to start being active on Sup Forums and lurking on it everyday. Before that I was just checking /h/ /d/ Sup Forums or /trash/ randomly and no more than once a month.

Nothing much lazy Sunday probably
Just came back from a good walk with my doggo
What about you?

might wanna learn man, could be ripping you off.

its like that for now, once you start on more complex ideals you will have to read a lot. it will still retain its group format but not to the degree it is.
they could of changed how they teach it though, been a while since i learned something philosophically new

See ya later, will be reading and then eating

Nah.
I doubt someone will rip me off.
They know that them little negros are risking they life ain't no fucking wit me fam bcs ive already been in prison 8 years.

Same here, just reading some teaching science. It's rather funny

I see, that's a pretty normal tactic then. Have fun. I'll be probably fast asleep at that time

Reading Pedagogics.

Hmm... wouldn't that be contrary to philosophy though? All they could do is give you some other view which you could either defend or support in a group discussion.

Hiya hi.
Table for two.

Later and have fun
What the fuck is this?
Uta you made this?
How's the studying going
I remember last time we spoke you had some troubles

Fucking virgins

Memes,

A little fantasy of mine is to visit all my waifu friends and everyone gets a weekend of sex with me :)

I can't wait to smash your fucking head and take the eyeballs out of your skull while I'm chewing your neck, taking the bones out with my teeth.

was it fun?
i've never been but i know a lot of people on the inside.

ok, if thats all they have done with you. i hate who ever chose to make it that way.
i did a 24 page essay on nietzsche. and you are just discussing shit. WTF IS THIS!

its supposed to be the beta of our flag.
and yes, i did.

:3

Look at this fucking bird!
me and my boyfriend have sex every day ._.
:o

Hell yeah.
I got in because I've tortured 5 traps and 9 fags.

Shut the fuck up, you nonsense spouting faggot.
I hope you get shot by some nigger.

Funny?

Hello?

O:3

It's going better than before. Maybe I'm stressing myself too much, but I think I'll be able to pull it off

Stereotypes

Well... it's just the start I suppose. We've only discussed Platon, Menon so far

I meant to say cat that was my bad :o

Eh, not funny but fun. I like reading it.

-Chara

:3 :o c: ^_^

I don't care, you're boring

Why are you making a flag for "us"?
Did you change anything?
That's good to hear I'm rooting for ya
When's the first exam?

which chen is this?

>Friends want to start a D&D campaign with me
>Look at character sheet
>Look at book
....I am realizing I am rather overwhelmed by how much stuff there actually is to learn here...

what is D&D? :o

question:
was the prison corrupt?
i mean the police and shit. (different places call then different things)

everything plato made confused me, i should go back and read it all some time.

cuz i want us to have a flag.
and the other flag i made for this place was just shit, thrown together quickly.
it literally was "first 10 pics replying to this get added to the flag" so you can imagine how shit it was.

No, I didn't change anything, I'm just learning a bit more. And thanks

First exam should be in december or November

Don't worry too much about it. It's a fun and rewarding experience. And you can just start with making your character. And later on you can build upon it and thus learn more.

>Everything Plato made confused me
Not just you, me too.

Yeah, good luck in there. It's pretty complicated.

Dungeons and Dragons.

I wanted to be a Sorcerer, but I'm reading all the stuff, and I'm absolutely lost on all this terminology and skills and just literally everything about it. I'm thinking maybe a melee type class would be better as a first campaign character.

I'm seeing that.

nerd LOL

im pretty sure there are a few translation errors in his work, it not all grammatically correct.

Probably, yeah. But I guarantee you, you'll have fun

Could be, but I don't know how it is in german

wasn't it originally in greek or latin.
(doesn't remember its been so long)

BARD! CHARACTER! IDOL! I gotta do this now. How hard are bards?

even me?

is there a symbol for waifuism?
if so can someone post it.
if not can someone make one.

Greek. As far as I know they were from greece. So there are probably less translation mistakes from greek to german and more from greek to english

They are shit when it comes to fighting but thanks to their high charm stat they are great at:
>Getting money
>Convincing
>Talking
>Haggle
and some other nice stuff

yea but why do we need a flag? or are you just bored and procrastinating working on the house?
and yea i was in that thread i remember kek
oh alright, are you also enjoying it a bit more?
thats still a pretty long time, luckily

here
:3

>Getting mad dosh
>Smooth as fuck
>Haggling for great deals
And we may even get into roleplay type stuff, hmmm...

Ohayou

cute

morning alicu
sleep good?

Of course as a bard you learn one or two instruments or singing and so you can get money.

If you don't pull a hare hare yokai in the middle of the streets I'm going to be dissapointed

Yeah, I am. I'm focusing on three (of my 4) subjects now and will learn the last one with friends together since that shit is the hardest.

aww cute pic :)

Good morning

cute but i hate you

Morning

Thank you
Hello Yuno
No, not really. But that's not surprising anymore
>
Hey bb

am not good at picking up cues

which one do you consider the hardest?
>checked
goodmorning, how did you sleep?
ah that sucks
it isnt but im still gonna ask
any plans for the sunday?

probably.
i remember 2 pages without any periods, just comma's.
thought it was rather funny at the time.

bit of blah blah blah rise of the /waifu/ empire blah blah blah the image of the nazi's blah blah blah [inspirational battle quote].
and a bit of me just being bored and being scared of the house.

i found a video for you
youtube.com/watch?v=th9ZR4NRIl0

Gaaah, so many things i want to try, but no clue what I want to do first.
How do wizards play out? I read somewhere that they're better than Sorcerers.

Hello Tsunyun~ I slept pretty well. So far I've been watching Game theory for the past hour. What have you been up to?

cancer

That would be IT at the moment. So much theoretical stuff. How the computer perceives electricity and stuff like that

Eh, I don't have much trouble with that, it's more of a hassle than anything else

Wizards start of as weak in battle but later on are the dominating force due to their high tier magic. The hard part is keeping them alive until they learn their high tier magic.

Don't rely on me too much, I just know some basic things since I also never played it before.

Heres one, but if you want i can try to come up with something edgy

Well that list includes EVERY THREAD.

so you are scared
i can see through that wall of text
thats nice. I remember unsubbing because i got tired of the same content over and over
did i miss any cool theories the past few months?
i just started my Fire Emblem game after rage quitting yesterday
i got a game over because some dude had a 2% crit chance and critted
oh yea that does sound kinda hard
also it sounds like a pretty random subject compared to all the other stuff you study
how come you chose this?

How does this represent waifuism?

Because deadpool is everything and life

>this is cancer!
>proceeds to state the name of every thread currently on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is cancer

I think you're on the wrong board if you don't want cancer

Several reasons. I wanted to study english at first but for that I'd need to take latin classes. Like for every darn language there is I need to do latin. Balderdash if you ask me but yeah...

And I once was very interested in IT. Only died down due to a shit high school teacher. I thought maybe I can revive my passion by studying it without a shit teacher

You know more than me, so...
I'm just gunna have to read up on the various classes and combat systems and other such things. Probably bug Rory some as well.

it gets annoying when you reread things a lot.

that would be used better for marvel,
i need one for waifuism.

i feel that if i put too much energy into it i will lose my creative capability for a while.
i have had it happen to me before.