If you where forced to make the decision, who would you kill to save the other? The man or the kitten?

If you where forced to make the decision, who would you kill to save the other? The man or the kitten?

I choose you, OP

Kill the man. Kittens are cute and don't do as much damage to our world as a typical human, even a well-meaning one.

depends. will law enforcement find out?

White Lives Matter

this

Man looks well off. Definitely kill him.

Trips of truth. Man dies.

checked & agreed, fuck the rich

I would blow that fucking cats head off without hesitation. And if I were to hesitate it would only be to contemplate on wether or not I wanted to record its death for masturbation purposes.

You racist!

The guy has had at least a good 20 years of live.
The kitten just started.

The guy's time is up.

Ey b0ss, fuck you mang.

Kill both, just because.

edgemaster 3000 over here
>how does it feel knowing that you're a waste of air and a dissapointment to your parents
Anyone who thinks killing the man is the right idea is a worthless scum bastard that has probably never went outside or socialized with anyone,(other than his cat)without a girlfriend,living with his parents at age 20+.
Kill yourself.

preach!

Oh great. "HUMMIS R DESTROYING THE WORL!!1!1!" Get the fuck out. We're smart, intelligent, and show intellectual emotions. We have created technology, languages, economy, and so many other things. We've cured diseases. We've done a lot of good deeds. "B-but muh cancer killing the ea-" shut the fuck up. The earth wouldn't be better without us. The earth wouldn't change at all. The earth isn't a living thing. It doesn't feel emotion or pain. We can't be a cancer to a fucking rock thats sole purpose is to give us natural resorces. We're here to give the earth purpose. We're destroying a rock with grass, whoopty doo. Who cares. It's not a living thing. Not to mention sometime in the future we'll most likely reverse all the negative things we've done to the earth with advanced technology. You misanthropes need to fuck off. Nobody wants you and you're all autistic. Get the fuck out and go back to r/misanthropy you edgy angsty teen. Animals haven't done anything involving science or involving some level if intellect. They're literally just here because why not. So, humans >>> animals. Retarded PETA loving fuck tards.

kitten , now if we were talking about my dog I'd blow the fucking guy's head off without hesitation to save my pupper.

NEITHER!!!!

^breeder. "Let's save the human race by over-populating the Earth like a lethal infection to a living host." Let me guess, humanity is improving nature, right? kek

Refer to

Pic related

I hate breeders too. Cancer of the world.

The overpopulation of the world will kill us all soon.

I bet you're vegan too.

How does that post = me being a vegan?

We should make an intelligence test of all the people in this world,
then sterilize the lowest 50%

I vote lower 85%, make breeding a privilage because we are already too many to be sustained indefinately.

>i with humans would "meow" too

Kitten.

/thread

No way I would kill a man that beautiful and manly. No homo. I also would refuse to shoot the kitten. In fact, no matter what I choose, I would probably end up killed by the person/group who tells me to choose in the first place. So why bother?

The guy ofc. I dont care about people.

>have gun
>"forced to shoot kitten or human"

I shoot whomever is trying to force me to shoot one of the two.

the man. i'd kill a human over an animal any day

I would shot myself

Is the man white? If so, kill the man.

You faggots have lost grip of reality. You probably all eat burgers every day without a thought for the cow. . I would shoot tgat stuoid looking cat any day. Thst guy is probably chill as fuck, he has a family. The detatchment from reality these days is astounding

Kill the kitten, anyone who says otherwise is either b8in or a complete retard, in which case I would rathet kill the retard I guess, maybe i have autismo

kill the man he's not white

the kitten because fuck animals

go back to tumblr faggot

>said the mediocre white man

MY kitten: I kill the man
Random kitten: Kitty has to go to heaven sorry random kitty

You fuck, the cat has a family too