Btw what was about the world DDos on the 21.10 ?

Btw what was about the world DDos on the 21.10 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/10/26/dyn-dns-ddos-likely-the-work-of-script-kiddies-says-flashpoint/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using LOIC to DDoS

faggot detected.

Pic is unrelated. i just thought at this and then orbit cannon came into my head, prick

>Btw what was about the world DDos on the 21.10 ?
What exactly are you asking?

Paypa, Amazon and some others got dDos'ed on the 21 october and im wondering if mabey Sup Forums knows something others dont know or tell ?

No they didn't.

Dyn got DDOS'd and that's it. All other services were affected because of that.

This

Nah, it's pretty much all public. Only their DNS provider was attacked though and they didn't have any fallback set. 10 minutes of configurations could have saved Amazon.

ahh ok somebody knows why or who ?

also, thats weird we felt it in Germany too so whats about this and everybody in media is going nuts about it talking about cyber war and stuff like this

These attacks happen all the time, for the lulz or for ransom money.

Here's one analysis
techcrunch.com/2016/10/26/dyn-dns-ddos-likely-the-work-of-script-kiddies-says-flashpoint/

It's an attack on DNS, the whole world felt it.
Yes, cyber attacks have become more and heavier over the last years, there's probably a major one running right now, that you don't know about.

It's a dangerous development, but people outside of IT only notice it when their shitty social networks go down.

Thanks Sup Forumsrothers

1: Don't imply it was LOIC, it wasn't.
2: The culprits used vulnerabilities in the 'network of stuff' i.e. appliance and stuff that isnt normally password protected to get a botnet of zombies going
3: They targeted a major isp and dns bringing about large outages across a variety of sites.

>the 'network of stuff'

lol

>'network of stuff'
aka the 'web of diddlys'

>targeted a major isp
They didn't

it's the "cyberspace of appliances"
get your nomenclature right

Any better tools out there than LOIC to DDoS? Maybe something more flexible that doesn't conform to the TCP handshake and spams SYN packets?

Write your own, nigger.

i don't think you understand how this works

this

it's not about your tool, it's about your bot net.