ITT: Albums you're embarrassed of ever liking

Mainly because of the cover, but who knew Britpop and pop punk would blend so well

Bis were cool, stop being a coward, try Helen Love too.

Froot is better than her previous albums tho~

Froot is good though, I unironically like it. Yes it has some cringe moment's but overall its good.

I've listen to this all the way through like 4 times. Should I end myself, I feel like I have to.

>FMJ
Autistic Marina

>EH
Fake slut Marina

>Froot
Real hoe marina

How do you endure listening all the way through this album, let alone 4 times

Are you even human

FROOT is really good come on m8, but than on the other hand its about being embarrassed liking it so i cant say anything
Yeah, well EH is also pretty nice. Wouldnt say its bad
I would rather say that TFJ Marina is edgy but also a bit autistic

>being ashamed of your taste

read the OP again

I didn't listen to it actively, I had it in the background while doing other things. I can't even do that anymore, it gets even worse the more you listen.

I still love "Hot".

I don't know why anybody even continued to listen to her after Electra Heart, it was such uninspired garbage.

a shit ton of people stopped, just look at views for Froot songs compared to TFJ and EH, which is ironic because she made Froot all by herself and one producer as an "apology"

she is truly a pathetic human being, she sold out and failled and then tried to justify it by creating another garbage album

There were pretty cool until they became popular. When they failed to improve, their fame became annoying.

She never sold out. After TFJ she was forced to do EH and had to work with all of those producers. She said in an interview that she was not happy working on EH and she thought that itbwas bad her obly getting the instrumentals and having to write lyrics only and give her vocals. She worked on FROOT while working on EH and there is the huge influence many people still talk about. She even made Electra as an alt persona because she didnt wanted to be compared to her lyrics as slutty edgy etc. many people are not aware that Marina doesnt like EH and if she could have worked on it the outcome would have been much different. Perhaps something very similiar to TFJ

I still stand by this album but do feel some guilt in enjoying it.

Why? It's literally "listens to With The Lights Out once".

TFJ lyrics are slutty too though

example pls

Obsessions

A line here and there in at least one other song I can't remember

I love how around 10 years ago, you weren't cool if you didn't listen to the Libertines, but now...

Ok I'm not really 'ashamed' of it to be honest, but it sure as hell isn't as good as some people make it out to be.

it's actually a good album that became a meme that you're not allowed to like because of youtube ecelebs

@70991070
i lik it 2 :)

but not as slutty as in EH and FROOT

i know what youre talking about

"Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable in my bed"

no, it is. it's just also embarrassing to like.

>tfw there were five other people scrobbling this album on last.fm

11 year old me was weird.

mein neger

Stan is one of the greatest Rap songs of all time, though.

This album is fucking great, what's to be ashamed of?

lo-fi Odd Future
Eminem
Hopsin

Slipknot when I was 13-15 and Limp Bizkit when I was like 10

Dragonforce, slipknot, disturbed (probably the most embarrassed about that one).