cats

cows
noble and productive

cats

Dogs. Only lonely women and freaks like cats

kot

>cows
>noble

cats are fine if you want an intelligent independent animal that doesn't want anything of you other than food and shelter

dogs are fine if you want a dumb dependent animal that will make you go mad but will sincerely love you regardless of what happens

I'm a freak then

Dogs are superior to cats.

Having had both species of pet (currently two cats) i'm 100% sure I prefer a dog.

pic related, one of my кoтs.

False or outdated data. Finland has more dogs than cats.
>dogs
800k+
>cats

Cats >> Dogs

>cats
>intelligent
>more intelligent than dogs
my sides.

parrots

I like both, but probably prefer cats, it feels more rewarding when they show you affection, plus they don't smell.

Many breeds of doggo demand so much attention that they become overbearing, especially collies and other high energy ones. My favourite dogs are probably greyhounds, particularly ex-racers because they're clean, chilled out and lazy.

I've had both and that's my opinion.

Dogs are better because they feel real affective feelings to you. Cats don't.

Cats are better because they're serene, more independent and can live without your care.

If a cat or a dog is better it deppends on your needs.

The real question is, how do we stop the barbaric practice of dog/cat breeding?

Damn this.
I miss nothing more than milk fresh from the titties.

This

let me ask you guys a question, have you ever seen a chad who owns a cat? fuck no, cats are for beta males

I always had cats so I prefer cats, I don't have problems with dogs but I'm lazy, I guess the love I'd feel for muh dog would counterweight my laziness.

WTF now I hate America!!!

hmmm to be honest, any male without a wife and kids who owns any pet is a sign of being an insecure lonely loser desu

Doggos

I have both but honestly cats

snakes

>china
>more dogs
KEK

Why do Asians hate cats?

this
cats and dogs are for normies

This

Sorry I don't have an Irish picture have an English one.

>china
>dogs

>China
>South Korea

Hm...

FREAKS BTFO

>OH LOOK, THIS ANIMAL MAY LACK THE ABILITY TO SOLVE SIMPLE PROBLEMS ON ITS OWN AND SURVIVE GENERALLY BUT IT ACKNOWLEDGES MORE HUMAN WORDS WHICH INCIDENTALLY IS A USELESS SKILL FOR IT TO HAVE BUT CLEARLY IT IS MORE INTELLIGENT

Meanwhile, on a regular basis cats discover how to open doors to move around, turn on fawcetts to get water, switch lights on and off, open lids and cupboard doors to get food...

That's not they hate them, they just already ate them all

> discover how to open doors to move around, turn on fawcetts to get water, switch lights on and off, open lids and cupboard doors to get food..

My dogs can do all of those things

Indeed my cat do this, but he uses psychic powers as I do it for him

cats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogs

Yes. And farmers.

Korea stood out more to me desu

Haha, we can see where all the Muslims are

Felines, because big cats are dope af.

>tfw my cat constantly brings me squirrels, shrews and birds
Does your dog feed you?

I'd like to see what a dog-cat hybrid looks like

Doggos are mans best friend

the statistic is like that only because cat ladies have 20 cats

relatively, there are more dog households than cat households

Dogs can do all those things

Dogs and humans are the greatest example of macro symbiosis in nature. We may not even have been able to firm agraian societies without them. The are hardwired into our evolution and biology in a way even other primates are not.

Dogs.
Cats are objectively shit
Ireland our buds

how childish topic, this is what we used to argue about in elementary school
I like both dogs and cats
currently I own a cat due to how easy it is to take care of it, next pet will probably be a siberian husky

Both are pretty gross to be honest.

>UltraGigaBurger has escaped from Norwegian Prison Camp, only quads can kill him

doggerinos

>China
>more dogs

mass produce and eat them like chicken wings

Not. Lonely women like big dogs.

>not liking based bees

Dog if you are a functioning male with healthy test levels. Cat if you are a low test male who likely has a fedora collection and is a virgin.

I'll travel with a cow over a german any day. Least a cow carry carry it's own weight

cats

Of course dogs

Miniature Pinscher Colored into brown I have )

Doggos are cute

Cats are the cutest but a dog is fine too.

>China
>More Dogs

+1
Farmers have both

Why do people think that cats are smart? They're not, they don't even know what's going on around them most of the time.

I'm a sexy cunt that makes success among the females and I have 4 cats and 2 dogs.

>THIS ANIMAL MAY LACK THE ABILITY TO SOLVE SIMPLE PROBLEMS ON ITS OWN
They literally have a much higher capacity for problem solving and abstract thinking.

That's a big dog

For you.

True alpha males do well with all animals, that's just a fact. You are so confident, intelligent and adapted that you know what mannerisms to use to handle all species.

"""""men""""" that keep picking one and whining about the other are just weaklings that lack natural leadership.

But lonely men and women fug dogs as if they're human. More degenerate.

With cats, they stay as pets and nothing more.

I love both equally

Well dogs only if they're big. Don't know what to do with little napoleon complex yappers.

Most animals like me, am I alpha?

All the areas with more dogs are counting the wild packs that roam their streets

Yes. If you can control from mammals to birds all the way to reptiles then you're alpha.

I dont think you can be friendly with birds and reptiles, they just see you as a free food vending machine or a predator. But cats, dogs, wolves, cows and horses I get on well with usually.

It's not about being friends.
Also some birds are developed enough to establish affection.

Maybe in your shithole they do lad.

The UK has more dog ownership than cat, stop posting this out of date picture.