> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?

> Was geht heute so?
Nichts
> Slips, enge oder weite Boxxershorts?
Boxxer
> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
beides

>Critical thinking is largely founded on the work of Greek philosophers
you can't read. i wrote: christian countries. and still: human rights declaration has its foundation in christianity. western values come from christianity plus ancient greece ideas
>"Christian countries" have been achieved by secular endeavors despite the opposition of Christians.
so, you have no idea of western history and philosophy. those who stood for the so called enlightenment do still admit, they are influenced by christian values (kant for example). so why do you think, secularism and revolutions were taking place in christian countries? because of ancient greece philosophers and the impact of jesus' open minded ideas of rebelling against incrusted religious system

bin locker eine 8/10

So Zeit ein wenig feuer hier reinzubringen.
Motherfucking bingo zeit.

> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
war ein hurensohn.
> Was geht heute so?
kaffee, wichsen, hemden bügeln, zocken.
Eng. Die zeiten mit weiten satin snoopy boxern sind lange vorbei. Außerdem ist es wichtig dass mein schwanz in position bleibt oder er bildet sich deutlich durch die hose ab.
> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
Wie soll ich mich denn aufs waschbecken setzen?

ja, kann ich nix dafür, dass du dumm bist. christen sind christen wegen jesus christus. und jesus hat das judentum reformiert. wenn etwas aus dem alten testament den worten jesus widerspricht, dann ist es für christen nicht gültig.

>hemden bügeln
Gay confirmed

> Job wo man nicht wie ein penner rumlaufen kann confirmed.

boah fuck ich stinke wieder bestialisch. was tun?!

>Wenn einem Mann im Schlaf der Same entgeht, der soll sein ganzes Fleisch mit Wasser baden und unrein sein bis auf den Abend.

Alter, was für hartes Zeug!

Säurebad

In möglichst feinem Sand wälzen.

hab weder wanne noch säure

spielplatzsand auch ok? dann geh ich da mal hin, danke

youtube.com/watch?v=tLpdMToxngU

> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
Ich habs gelesen. was ist gelenen?
> Was geht heute so?
entspannung
eng, sonst schlurft der hoden
> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
hocke meistens

8/25 - ab wann ist an hero erforderlich?

süß, oder nicht doch

Du sollst nicht beim Knaben liegen wie beim Weibe; denn es ist ein Greuel. 3Mos 18,22

>2016
>keine Schwefelsäure Zuhause haben

>You have no idea about the Bible and Christian practices then
i was an active member of catholic church.
>Christians have often viewed women as inferior and subservient to men.
again: still, the quran is much clearer with this. and again: jesus reformed judaism. if passages from the old testament contradict jesus words, its not valid for christians. jesus was the first who introduced womens rights and feminism. muslims fucking jail their wives in the house. just fucking compare women in arab countries with women in the west. its obvious idiot liar.
>And I am talking AFTER "Jesus reformed Judaism.
and where does feminism and womens rights come from? christian countries.
>Christianity also has a history of sexism
thank god that is over. now only muslims have to stop being stupid
>What I meant was that this stigma helped radical groups manipulate ignorant people into an opposition against western civilization.
well, that is what means, "being the westerners fault"
>I am aware of the contradictions with western rights.
then stop defending islam. islam is a nazi-ideology. do you defend nazis?
>Based on your lack of understanding and the resentment that you seem to hold, I think that if you had been indoctrinated with the Quran at a young age, you would have become one of the arrogant Muslims whom you seem to despise so much.
no resentment. rationality.

>you have no idea about christians then.
You have no idea about the Bible and Christian practices then. Christians have often viewed women as inferior and subservient to men. And I am talking AFTER "Jesus reformed Judaism." I completely agree that women currently face much more violence and sexism in Muslim communities. What I am trying to say is that Christianity also has a history of sexism (even if it was not as radical).
>suuure its the westerners fault
I did not say that it was westerners' fault. What I meant was that this stigma helped radical groups manipulate ignorant people into an opposition against western civilization.
> it contradicts human rights, which are western rights
I am aware of the contradictions with western rights.
>again: if someone associates himself with islam and calling himself a muslim, he has these ideas. if someone really wants to be a good person, he has to reject quran, when he reads it and will not call himself a muslim anymore
Based on your lack of understanding and the resentment that you seem to hold, I think that if you had been indoctrinated with the Quran at a young age, you would have become one of the arrogant Muslims whom you seem to despise so much.

For what it is worth, I have had my fair share of arguments with Muslims about their religion as well -- showing them inconsistencies and logical fallacies in their ideology.

>ab wann ist an hero erforderlich
Wenn du eien reihe voll hast.

Bild mit bearbeitungsprogramm öffnen und ankreuzen.

>no resentment. rationality.
and moral philosophy. yes, we christians and westerners do that. try it, muslim. and stop defending your nazi-ideology.

> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
Bestimmt irgendwann mal
> Was geht heute so?
Bis jetzt nur gammeln
Weite boxxer
> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
Situationsabhängig

war nie wirklich an diesem halloween interessiert. aber diese clowns bringen un doch farbe rein. interessant we sich die medien einpissen und alles möglich erfinden, um die clowns aufzuhalten. dabei ist das der erste nteressante trend seid jahren.

see here:

> 3. Buch Mose gelesen?
schon ewig her
> Was geht heute so?
wohnung in ordnung bringen
enge boxxer
> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
meistens ersteres

Boxxer meint eich solle mir mal bessere/fröhlichere musik anhören.
Zählt sowas? youtube.com/watch?v=HcVv9R1ZR84

Deutschfaden!
Versteht ihr?

Femanon da?

ferschwinde

ja, der kann kein deutsch, also muss ich ihm wohl auf english sagen, dass er unmoralisch und dumm ist und eine falsche ideologie verteidigt

mein gott, kommt runter

> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
Nein. Was steht drin?
> Was geht heute so?
Wäsche waschen, Eier schaukeln, mit Freundin kuscheln und vllt. Sex.
Enge. Ab einer bestimmten penisgröße ist es unangenehm, wenn er sich zu frei bewegen kann...
> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
Zu Hause: sitzen. Woanders: je nach Sauberkeit.

Kiki hier fehlt

Oh wollte das bingo zitieren

> 3. Buch Mose gelesen?
Nicht gläubig

> Was geht heute so?
Kater abbauen

Ausschließlich weite

> Steh- oder Sitzpisser
siehe Bild

So mal ne frage an euch ficker.

Habt ihr Penile Papules in stärkerer ausprägung?
Wie reagieren die mädels?
Interessiert es überhaupt jemanden?

Ich selbst hab die nur minimal und es fällt nicht auf.
Nach ein wenig nachlesen scheinen einige damit ein massives problem zu haben.

Als ob du an Merkels Brust möchtest... sei ein Mann, und ernähre dich selbst. Looooser.

eeeeklig. den würd ich echt niemandem zeigen

Ja die macht gerade Ficki

>DEUTSCH FADEN
>> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
was soll ich damit
>> Was geht heute so?
zocken, vermutlich wäsche waschen
>> Slips, enge oder weite Boxxershorts?
enge boxershorts, sind irgendwie angenehmer
>> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
phasenweise

Ja etwas würde ich sagen.

hat bisher niemanden gestört :D also scheiss drauf

>> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
ich denk nicht?
>> Was geht heute so?
nichtmehr viel
weite boxershorts
>> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
in privathäusern im sitzen, sonst stehend

Hab ich. Interessiert niemanden. Eine hatte mal nachgefragt. Nachdem ich es ihr gesagt habe, hat sie weitergeblasen, und ihn sich fünf Minuten später ohne Gummi reingesteckt.

>i was an active member of catholic church.
And I am confident that you saw them in a more positive light because you did not have a preconceived stigma against them.
>and where does feminism and womens rights come from? christian countries.
You keep talking about "Christian countries," but I am not sure that you understand what you even mean. Let us go with the obvious one: the U.S.A. Most achievements in regards to civil rights (sexism, racism, et cetera) faced great opposition from Christians and the churches. So if had been up to the Christians, not as many advancements in civil rights would have been granted. Also, you probably think that a bunch of Christians just decided to make a secular country. Wrong. Secular and "religious" individuals (aware of the importance of secularism) were the ones who ensured that the country separated the church and state.
>thank god that is over. now only muslims have to stop being stupid
Okay we seem to agree a lot on this point. I just think that if Christianity was able to move past its violent and sexist history, then so can Islam.
>well, that is what means, "being the westerners fault"
I meant it more as an explanation; I was not placing blame on western civilization.
>then stop defending islam. islam is a nazi-ideology. do you defend nazis?
I am defending Islam as I would defend Christianity to Muslims (or others) who would argue that they hate Christians and that all the Christians whom they have met are stupid idiots. I do not defend Nazis. By the way, there are some Neo-Nazis who identify as Christians, are they true Christians or radical individuals? The K.K.K. is an example of an radical and violent Christianity. That does not mean that all Christians are (or were) like that.

> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
Ne.

> Was geht heute so?
Hauptsächlich gammeln und mit dem Hund raus gehen.

Boxershorts.

> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
Beides, je nach Gelegenheit.

I am a part of western civilization. I am not Muslim. I do not agree with Islam. I do not agree with Christianity. I see some positive values in both. I also see negative values in both. I am not saying that the two are the same.

Entschuldigung! Ich antwortete auf eine stelle in Englisch. Sendung mit der maus!

kein Boxxer hier? :(

>> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
religion ist scheiße
>> Was geht heute so?
zocken
boxxershorts, ich will noch kinder haben
>> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
sitzen, ist entspanter

Keine Kiki hier? :(

>> 3. Buch Mose gelenen?
Nein ich bin kein Jude
>> Was geht heute so?
Nacher meine Mutter und meinen Bruder ins Kino fahren und einen völkischen Herbstspaziergang unternehmen
Boxxer
>> Steh- oder Sitzpißer
Auf öffentlichen Toiletten Steh- und Danebenpisser. Zuhause sitzen

Heute alle unterwegs oder wie?

macht gerade Ficki

>And I am confident that you saw them in a more positive light
bullshit. i always was a critical person. christianity is openminded, thatswhy this worked out. catholicism is the most modern world religion there is after 2nd vatican council
>but I am not sure that you understand what you even mean.
oh really
>faced great opposition from Christians and the churches.So if had been up to the Christians, not as many advancements in civil rights would have been granted. Also, you probably think that a bunch of Christians just decided to make a secular country.
again. you have no idea of western history and philosophy. the exact same people that were responsible for secularism and enlightenment based their ideas on what they called "real christian ideas" (i.e. jesus words/ the gospels) in opposition to what the CHURCH wanted (power)
>then so can Islam.
difference is: quran/islam consists in this horrible ideas, whereas jesus really was about love and moral progress. if you want to have morally good ideas, you have to reject quran/islam.
>I was not placing blame on western civilization.
yes you did. you said: after 9/11 westerners stigmatised muslims. how can you say that, after muslims attacked the west with thousands of dead civilians and in complete accordance to quran?
>I am defending Islam as I would defend Christianity to Muslims (or others) who would argue that they hate Chr...
except that quran/islam IS morally wrong in comparison to the gospels. islam is not like christianity at all. jesus was about love. quran is about hate, war, sexism, xenophobia, violence - IN ITS IDEAS
>are they true Christians or radical individuals?
their acts contradicts christian ideas. how would they be christians?
>The K.K.K. is an example of an radical and violent Christianity.
and it's the only one
>That does not mean that all Christians are (or were) like that.
too few. and too many asshole muslims in comparison. did you even read, what i wrote?

Kein Dtlef da?

Die hat aber viel Geschlechtsverkehr

Ich habe davon jeweils 3 auf beiden Seiten meines Frenulums. Habe bisher nur Nutten gefickt, die das nicht kommentiert haben (und mir eh sofort ein kondom aufgezogen haben).

>religion ist scheiße
fick dich weg du homo

>I see some positive values in both.
no you don't. read the quran. it consists of hostility against jews and christians, xenophobia, warmongering, oppression of the free mind, sexism
the gospels and jesus are about love and against violence in any way.

Scheint so.Ist ja noch früh

Kennt jemand Seiten wie imagefap ?
Will wichsen aber die geht heute nicht

nur dumme leute sind gläubig...

eroprofiles

>Habt ihr Penile Papules in stärkerer ausprägung?
Ja und zwar als "Kranz" am Eichelrand auf der ganzen Oberseite (wenn ich runterschaue oben).

>Wie reagieren die mädels?
Hatte erst zwei, aber beiden war's egal. Um genau zu sein meinten beide, dass ich den hübschesten Penis habe, den sie bisher gesehen haben.

>Interessiert es überhaupt jemanden?
Meine Freundin wollte mal wissen, was das eigentlich ist. Hab's ihr erklärt, dann war gut.

hey süße, du bist ja echt immer hier

Gott wird dich bestrafen

Bist du eine Falle?

Ich habe doch kein leben oder soziale kontakte !Da ist der faden schon ne rettung vor dem totalen wahnsinn :^)

>they are influenced by christian values (kant for example)
There is a difference between being Christian and being influenced by Christian values.
>so, you have no idea of western history and philosophy. those who stood for the so called enlightenment do still admit, they are influenced by christian values (kant for example). so why do you think, secularism and revolutions were taking place in christian countries? because of ancient greece philosophers and the impact of jesus' open minded ideas of rebelling against incrusted religious system
Okay, well just as "Christian countries" have evolved and adopted open-minded ideas of "rebelling against incrusted [sic] religious" systems, Islamic countries can adopt new ways of thinking that slowing leave leave the antiquated ideas behind. As the "Christian countries" moved toward secular governments and open-mindedness, there were surely some arrogant people antagonizing Christians and calling them idiots for having such stupid beliefs while others tried to formulate better ways to show their disapproval of religious systems. You seem to choose to be a member of the former group.

ICH hab dich lieb (no homo) wärst du auch gern ein lesbisches mädchen?

kek nein.
>hab dich lieb
wärst du auch gern ein lesbisches mädchen?
Nein ich möchte sie hier haben ;_;

Kiki anonym?

mehr musik wie dieses?

>Kiki anonym?
ne die macht gerade Ficki im Kostüm

>Nein ich möchte sie hier haben ;_;

was machst du dann mit ihr?
Ich frage rein aus wissenschaftlichem Interesse. /s

>There is a difference between being Christian and being influenced by Christian values.
not if you know, what its in the gospels (i.e. what jesus said) - and you obviously don't
>Okay, well just as "Christian countries" have evolved and adopted open-minded ideas of "rebelling against incrusted [sic] religious" systems,
oh what a nice distorting of what i wrote. i said: JESUS was rebelling against the incrusted religious system
>Islamic countries can adopt new ways of thinking that slowing leave leave the antiquated ideas behind
which means they have to stop following the quran and therefore stop being muslim. christians still can rely on jesus and the gospels, because it has no bullshit in it in comparison to the quran. it really seems you don't read, what i write. but what would i want to expect from a muslim. you don't want the truth. you just want to defend you stupid ideology by any means necessary. and as i told you before, that is my experience with every muslim i ever met. you want to life with your backwards ideas layed out in the quran. ok, i don't care, go on, but don't come to our country and don't expect, we believe anything you say, after ignoring everything we tell you about morality and human rights. go on and follow your hateful quran, but don't act like it was ok, or reformable or even morally right

>Was geht heute so?
heute ist sonntag, was soll da schon groß gehen?
mir ist unfassbar langweilig, keiner will mit nach heideberg morgen abend was trinken gehn.
>By the way, there are some Neo-Nazis who identify as Christians
das ist total bescheuert.

>was machst du dann mit ihr?
Das gefühl von leere wäre endlich weg..mal schauen..

Ohne Boxxer macht das hier alles keinen Sinn. Ich erkläre daher den Faden für aufgelöst

> Was geht heute so?
zocken!

Boxxershirts..

> Steh- oder Sitzpißer

Wenn du dein Klo selber putzen musst, setzt du dich lieber hin. Einfacher. Auf Arbeit wird im stehen! Aus Prinzip.

aww... wie alt bist du?

I don't understand german but I need more from her

google search the images.. you find tons.

he has hundreds of pics of her. just lurk around here and you will gain a lot of them

“oh, dope, eine Diskussion über Religionen, wie originell..“

naja bei den kackfragen.

20 _
Around 300-500 in my folders + webms and mp4s

wir müssen. die muslime wollen sich hier breitmachen und sie sind nicht empfänglich für rationale argumente