Where is she taking him?

Where is she taking him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to where his dick goes into her mouth?

Back to the zoo

There's some cotton back there that needs pickin

I know you faggots have your open mic night hack nigger jokes locked and ready to go.

But they're probably just being sappy reddit n00bs trying to be all sentimental and shit with the gay ass "let me lead" sort of ham fisted, sissy bullshit.

To a secluded part of the jungle, where multiple people in white robes await

To get raped and murdered, and then stuffed under a couple of rocks.

to enjoy a nice picnic and then maybe go to see the new tom hanks movie where he has to land the airplane that seems really scary i wouldnt like to be in that kind of a position i dont get why you guys ahve to be so racist its okay to be afraid of other cultures but its not like you guys have experienced them that much you all seem to be mostly shut ins and this may be my first time on this website but i hope you guys find jesus and stop being such race cucks cause youll never say anything like to this to a black person in real life or youd piss yourself silly now go to bed

she's part of the pattyroller

That is so cute, she release him from the zoo to his natural habitat.

Back to his tribe

Kek

i cant be fucked looking for a pic of a jail cell.. but yeah... taking him to a jail cell

She is taking him back to his natural habitat just like they do in mighty jungle the movie where they find that gigantic fucking ape and they try to take him to the city and he stays in a hotel with George costanza then he gets found out so he climbs the empire state building and they shoot at him with air planes. But it turns out the whole time the monkey was super smart and was trying to take over the world and make humans his slave so he shoots at everyone and destroys tanks with his fists but then gets shot by the police and people said he dindonuffin

Lol

KKK rally in the woods

to meet these guys

KYS faggot

Only because she's white and he's black doesn't give her the right to encourage him to take his own life.

To his grave

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

to the cotton fields

>triggered
Wtf is this shit

Yes muh heritage

Hahahahhahahahahahbahahabahabababhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahar lol

wtf kkk nigga really?

To a plantation.

to tree with a rope, hopefully. :)

Hopefully to his owner