What's up with all those people who do bath (instead of showering)...

what's up with all those people who do bath (instead of showering)? isn't bathing literally just sitting and laying in your own filth and dirt?
and some even drink wine or something like that which makes it more cancerous.

seriously, how someone feel ok to drink wine when they lay in water?

anyway, which do you prefer? why?

bump

Never been to a hotub booze party?? Its a first class ticket to pussy.

yeah most people are cancerous in their baths,but if you take a shower before it's really comfy.

never

>what's up with all those people who do bath

Where can I get some I want to try it

That is a first class pussy.
Any more ?

when i wrote "who do bath" i meant "who bath" but english language provides you with the ability to write "do" before verb in non-question sentences and not feel like illiterate cunt.
so your joke sucks ass.

The real question is
"Who takes a bath"
How does one actually do bath?
And also it's who bathes?

Don't know, it seems kind of gross. Sometimes I'll take a shower and then take a bath afterwards just to relax in and relieve stress.

This.
OP, taking a bath is not for cleaning the filth off your body. Shower, take a relaxing bath, drink a glass of wine, listen to some Michael Bublé. Get horny, fap, realize to late that it's not a good idea to cum into warm water, be disgusted, drain the tub and shower again to clear the coagulated semen from your chest hair. Repeat next Sunday.

>OP, taking a bath is not for cleaning the filth off your body. Shower, take a relaxing bath, drink a glass of wine, listen to some Michael Bublé. Get horny, fap, realize to late that it's not a good idea to cum into warm water, be disgusted, drain the tub and shower again to clear the coagulated semen from your chest hair. Repeat next Sunday.
lol

I usually read in the bath because it's about the only place I can read without being disturbed.
Take a couple of beers in with me.
Always have a shower afterwards though

I wash my asshole and small dick like if i was showering THEN take a bath to clean the rest !

Sounds pretty comfy

its relaxing there you have it could have easily googled it

did you mean: "who bathes?"

A couple of beers don t make you wanna piss ?

how do you do then ?

Just piss in the bath, I'm gonna be showering anyway

Sometimes i enjoy drinking beer while in the shower. Its pretty nice

i take a sik pack of beer with me when i poo

Damn that sounds amazing. I gotta try that out.