>Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

>Map Boy vs Melon Man

WHO WILL WIN??

Compulsory Viewing:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

Personally, I think Paul will be kill

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.squarespace.com/static/551587e0e4b0ce927f09707f/t/57b5d1e0e58c624a6d3a657b/1471533552794/Feinberg, Psychological Egoism.pdf
news.stanford.edu/news/2014/december/altruism-triggers-innate-121814.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not watching that shit, but is there any outcome they both die?

First haha Paul will lose

Sup Forums always wins but that's because the majority of the population is ignorant/racist.

are you serious

obviously melon man, I'm not even a fan I think his music reviews are awful but he made that guy look like a total moron

paul watson made me unfollow and stop watching alex jones. i used to really enjoy that shit too, but seeing this idiot with his way too biased and out of context videos got annoying everytime.

B T F O
T
F
O T F B
T
F
O

yes but Paul just proved that he is uneducated, and can't say "ureyenal" properly.

Majority of the population are virtue signalling faggots who are to stupid to consider the repercussions of their life choices but don't mind about making disastrous decisions along as it doesn't affect them personally

>Personally, I think Paul will be kill
>will be
What are you on about? Fantano already won.

His voice makes it impossible for me to take anything he says seriously in addition to the edgy content.

It's almost caricature

Virtue signalling is one of those ideas that was initially used intelligently, then picked up by idiots like you who use it to make it seem as if any attempt to make morally informed political decisions is self-important and vain. You're the kind of ignorant dumbass he was talking about.

Nah. Just wait until he responds. Then we'll see the damage control.

anyone who creates that much content that often is just doing it as a job at that point. trust me i used to create content. shit gets old after a while and youre just doing it to pay bills after a while.

Whenever I hear someone verbalize "SJW" in real life it makes me cringe. Just say regressive leftist, it's actually a real academic term and means the same thing.

he'd save more face if he left it, he'll only get destroyed again

he seems too full of himself to not respond

libtards like you are ruining this country

Paul is going to respond, and we will have to wait and see if he gives a strong, well though out clap-back, or just a ten minute long list of buzzwords

He said he'd respond.

>unironically using "libtards"

dude u get no bitches lol

And of course you immediately assume I live in your country because your worldview is that of a four year old child with a learning disorder. Kill yourself you legitimate moron.

He can't though. What he said was Sup Forums-tier "degenerate" bullshit.

I hope he has a proper autistic go at Memestano instead of countering anything he said in the video.

Let the juice flow.

I'm going with the ladder

DARE IS NO COUNTA COULCHA

I don't like Fantano that much but the other guy is legitimately mentally handicapped. His response will be autistic shrieking about liberals and hipsters. Only the most retarded neckbeards on this site will fall for this meme.

>Saw Paul's video on depression

He's a retarded pleb who relies on clickbait, his videos are titled as if they came from Buzzfeed. No, he won't win.

Stop with these threads already. And mods, do something for once.

But that ladder is mine

god damn

he really does make the British accent sound like some nignog slurred speech

Did he say he was going to? I don't follow his social media so I wouldn't know.

he commented on youtube saying he will respond and calls fantano a "balding triggered hipster"

>extreme right versus extreme left

Gee, i wonder who wins? Oh wait, no one.

Also anyone want to exchange kik?

Yes, he's going to. He should just ignore it.

kek, this gon be gud.

>kik
is that a new slang word for STD?

>"balding triggered hipster"

so fucking ironic since melon man is the normal one in this conversation

Just the sound of Paul's voice makes me cringe

EXCYOOOOSE MEEEEE?

Shit can't believe PJW actually named the Jews in this one. That's a first.

How long before he starts redpilling normies on Coudenhove Kalergi?

Triggered has two uses.
One is a way of mocking people that lose their shit over the slightest or most petty thing.
The other is a way of backing out of an argument when called out on something. Basically pic related.

>Anthony Fantano
>Extreme left

he likes rap, that's proof enough for the counterculturist right wing centerist.

>this is a rancid assault on the senses
This guy's videos are a rancid assault on the senses. Why are you yelling? Please stop jabbing your face forward with every syllable.

>"Hopsin has the mental capacity of a 14 year old atheist"

My sides were in orbit, melon boy was right on this

melon boy was right throughout the video
I wonder how Paul feels after getting a virtual sodomizing.

>"there is no [alternative music]"
Kekkelini

>dude there is still good music, Radiohead, Death Grips, Kendrick Lamar, le list could go on..
top kek

>this country
And which one is that? You are aware this website is available in more countries than your own, right?

>yo there is Sup Forumscore out there therefore popular culture is okay
>you can't define postmodernism therefore you can't criticize it
>oh you're gonna blame the jews now or what hahaha or maybe lizard people fuck you lol

fantano essentially said NOTHING of value in that entire video

Anthony completely destroyed him

>starts video with Miley's cunt.
>then complains about it

>paul JEWseph "i have an asian wife and am gay while on holiday, i hate SJWs and muslims but jews have no influence in anything whatsoever" watson
is Sup Forums really this normie now?

God, fuck off already.

Reminder to report political bait.

This. He was very smug despite making no solid points throughout the entire 15 minute video.

>dude lamo fantano slayed him breh

Further proof that this is a containment board for adolescents.

>i have an asian wife
?

He's just bald also it's not as if he has a receding hairline and hes grabbing onto it he just shaves his head

>>yo there is Sup Forumscore out there therefore popular culture is okay
>>you can't define postmodernism therefore you can't criticize it

not at all what Fantano said

Fantano was countering the guy's argument that good music doesn't exist anymore, and he also explained that postmodernism isn't what the guy thought it was and why that meant his idea of it "destroying western values" or whatever was retarded.

PJW is talking about popular music, and then Fantano starts rambling off a list of Sup Forumscore artists like Joanna Newsom. They are literally talking about two different things.

I just watched his new counter culture video, he criticizes the left for "jerking off in their moms basement" but I guess the hasn't ever been on Sup Forums because they do exactly the same, but they do it watching japanese cartoons and being agoraphobic.

>>yo there is Sup Forumscore out there therefore popular culture is okay

One of the points Fantano makes at is that you don't HAVE to listen to pop anymore if you don't want, you can choose what music to consume and if you made any effort to look for something more in your taste you would see that there is no point complaining about what is portrayed in popular culture.

>>you can't define postmodernism therefore you can't criticize it

if you have no knowledge about what you are trying to criticize then your criticism holds no weight and makes you look outright ignorant.

>>oh you're gonna blame the jews now or what hahaha or maybe lizard people fuck you lol

This comedic stab at the alt-right only takes up a few seconds of the 16 minutes of systematic deconstruction of PJW's weak, uninformed argument leads you to claim that;
>fantano essentially said NOTHING of value in that entire video
shows that you have clearly not watched/understood the video or just outright dismissed the arguments AF has put forward.

DISTWROYYIIN WISTUN CULLLCHA

>tfw drinking conservative tears

I'm a Sup Forumsack and Paul was really shit at this.
Although I think contemporary art is usually garbage because it's all message no beauty and skill, his points were garbage and he is doing nothing more than screaming in front of a camera.
DEH MAYNE STREEM METEOR

This

>morally informed
You mean "self protectionist"

That's the thing about shitlibs like you - you don't have the balls to admit that every political decision that you make (just like us) is for your own protection

The only reason you don't oppose immigration is because you're too scared of offending minorities

The only reason you don't take objection with feminism going a bit overboard on some things is because you're too afraid to offend women

You're too weak to achieve things by yourself, so instead you parrot things like "Yeah, equality for women! Yeah, oppose whiteness!" because it gets you claps from people who ARE strong enough to actually stand up for their OWN interests (women and minorities respectively, in this case)

As a former liberal myself, I think I can safely say all liberals are just whiteknights. "Don't worry, ladies! Don't worry, minorities! *I* will protect you from the evil white bullies! Now please will you go out with me... please..."

Truly pathetic if you ask me.

listening to rap makes you a leftist by default

Is he faking his accent?

>mfw the Frankfurt School redpill is too hard for Sup Forumstards to swallow

>implying Sup Forums likes Paul

You must not frequent that board often.

>As a former liberal myself
>that post

Projecting so hard right now

Joanna Newsom is popular music

he still won though
it's so clear pjw didn't even read anything by the frankfurt school, doesn't even have the most basic idea of what adorno was all, and still goes on to blame them for essentially the culture industry they were decrying which is hilarious to me especially because he's so fucking self-assured. i don't know how anyone could listen to that guy talk unironically unless they're 15. in his next video he basically admits all of his fans are children

>y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're just projecting!

That's not an argument.

That doesn't make him a crazy SJW commie, anarchist, etc.

you really think your shitty armchair psychology is political discussion though?

No you have to wait to be crowned in the role by Sup Forums. They are the ones who get to decided if you are an irrational SJW or if you make valid points.

PAW PULAH
MEW ZIQ

>That's not an argument.
neither was your post, just constructing a straw man from your own insecurities.
>adding that many y's
you look desperate as fuck I hope you know that.

>I disagree, but I am too stupid to formulate an argument to explain *why* I disagree

I'd prefer if you at least attempted to make an argument to be honest

>his entire audience is 15yo's jerking it somewhere

psychological egoism is fundamentally false, that's why
static1.squarespace.com/static/551587e0e4b0ce927f09707f/t/57b5d1e0e58c624a6d3a657b/1471533552794/Feinberg, Psychological Egoism.pdf

>wah wah wah, I don't like your argument, but I'm too stupid to argue against it!

Classic.

>inb4 (((Feinberg)))

>psychological egoism is fundamentally false

Christ I thought Sup Forums was stupid but I didn't think it was this stupid

You are joking aren't you?

>a single philosopher has made an argument against psychological egoism, SO THAT MEANS IT'S OBVIOUSLY FALSE!!!!!!

Holy fuck

Hang yourself

>le altruism doesn't exist because you have reasons to do stuff arent i edgy xD

as opposed to some user and /lit/'s fotm meme philosopher of yesteryear?

>So much altruism, wow, it's so evident to me that altruism is an INNATE quality, present in EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING, as something we've EVOLVED TO HAVE!

>There's no way that it's just something we do to curry favour from others. No way at all.

>For example, if a soldier jumps on a grenade to save his troop, it's genuine selflessness guys! Because we know that if he wasn't a paid soldier, well fed by his military, he would still be selfless wouldn't he! It's totally not the case that he only jumps on the grenade because he has agreed to be trained to act in a selfless manner - and it's totally not the case that he only agreed to be trained because it was in his interest to do so (the salary of being employed as a soldier, or if he's conscripted, fear of being locked up if he tried to wriggle out of conscription)

It's noble to believe in the kindness of others, friend, but when you get into the real world, you'll realise this kindness only goes so far, and that any claim of innate altruism cannot adequately explain the full gamut of human behaviour. Only innate selfishness can. And altruism, like I implied, is merely a social contract, like morality, that we only engage in when we believe it is in our interest to do so.

no, Sup Forums always wins because of you.

He has confirmed that a lot of his fanbase consists of teenagers

Nice ad hominem. You just automatically assume you know what my political beliefs are and how I justify them without any actual information to prove your point. This is a logical fallacy. Furthermore you assume that the left (or any political group that opposes you) is composed entirely of the "shitlib" or "libtard" bogeymen. It makes a nice, convenient target that you can group a pretty diverse range of political beliefs into, so you can easily dismiss them all at once with a simple pejorative. How do you know that I oppose immigration? And if I don't, how do you know that it's because I'm scared of offending them? You assume, based on your generalization of "libtards" that I must be some weak-willed PC faggot solely because I disagree with you ideologically.

This is why this iteration of conservatism will fail. The reason I, and many others are against the immigration bans is because we don't see the world in such simplistic, black or white terms, wherein entire, diverse groups of people are labeled as being terrorists or dangerous to the very fabric of society. Yes, islamic extremists are a problem, but that doesn't imply that islam itself is the root cause of said extremism -- perhaps it has something to do with the years of disastrous foreign intervention and destabilization from countries like the United States than it has to do with Islam. It's hard not to hate people who have been killing your own civilians with drone strikes for years now. The United States has killed hundreds of civilians in the Middle East, more than ISIS has killed in the United States or any other first world country. On the contrary, ISIS has killed thousands of people in middle eastern countries -- the same kinds of people who are fleeing for their own safety.

Furthermore I'm not afraid of offending anyone. If I were afraid of offending people, I wouldn't even be responding because I'd have to respect your opinion, which I don't.

Yes, it is popular music since it is clearly not traditional or classical music. However, it's not POP MUSIC the GENRE within popular music that is the subject. Her appearance on some late night show had more dislikes than likes and the comments were full of plebs going "lol she ounds weird idk". To compare Joanna Newsom and Miley Cyrus is stupid and intentionally missing the point.

>paul watson, altright's weetheart, is easily REKT by a goffy musical youtuber
I am (not) really wondering where the triggered anons starting those threads are coming from...

absolute babytalk

>Sup Forums always wins
Define wins? Because I feel like you've lost something dear if you're going to Sup Forums at all.

eh i actually did some googling and found something that more or less supports your claim so alright
news.stanford.edu/news/2014/december/altruism-triggers-innate-121814.html

the paul guy is such a manchild its not even funny that he has a following

>Sup Forums always wins

kek this is some sjw tier delusion