Medfags, why am i angry for absolutely no reason?

Medfags, why am i angry for absolutely no reason?
Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/15NXrnyT2HM
youtube.com/watch?v=cmpu58yv8-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

I need serious help, im going to hurt someone

congratulations, you just diagnosed yourself with idiopathic agression fuck off to a psych and get medicated.

Could be anything really. I get angry for no reason a LOT. Sometimes depression, sometimes hunger, sometimes tiredness. It varies.

you probably have a small penis.

I have no feelings but I might be angry

Another fag reporting in, why im fucking bored with everything ? I was out parting 2 days ago, met a new girl that was all over me, petting and kissing all night but I was like meh. I used to love playing vidya but now I dont want to play anything. Like there is nothing in the world that I would want to do right now and Im so fucking bored. Im 21, studing.

You don't need help not hurting someone. Easiest thing in the world. You might want help not feeling so bad, and that's fine, but don't think for a second that your frame of mind has any impact on your culpability. Make decisions that don't diminish you. Decide to seek help. Decide to feel better. Decide not to be a dick in whatever way. Making positive choices is what gives you worth. If you find yourself feeling worthless, make better choices.

you probably just need to stop being such an edgy faggot

Fuck off you cuck, picture of your psychiatry diploma with time stamp or im fuckign ignoring you for the rest of my life

does this help

so your in the disapproval of something, what do you hate most that affects you daily op?

Oi cunt have this
youtu.be/15NXrnyT2HM

pardon me sir,I seem to have given you the incorrect thing
youtube.com/watch?v=cmpu58yv8-g

You a vegan? Maybe its self hate then

This is the definition of depression, welcome to the family

likely closeted homosexual

No it doesnt help you fucking moron, can you please jump of a bridge with your fuckign gay ass graphs and shit?

Not a psycfag, just a patent of a very good counselor (in Silicon Valley California).

I'm an oldfag, though, so maybe my experience will help.

Talk to yourself, in private, and ask yourself WHY are you feeling this way?

Most of our inner rage like this comes from childhood (goddamn Freud was a genius, really).

Then go talk to a real therapist. That's why they have a whole goddamn PROFESSION, you know. :-)

Love yourself, give yourself some credit, be honest with yourself about your faults, and come from a place of being humble, thankful, and graciousness because you are ALIVE. And yes, life is often pain, but it is often beautiful, too.

Volunteering to do a little charity work to see how REALLY fucked up it can get, can give you new perspectives.

Be kind.

puberty

Thanks user.

>Eat good food, drink lots of good clean water, and get a bit of exercise. Go outside!

This pretty much changed my life tbh. I used to be a big, hairy, surly cunt, then I cut out bad food due to health concerns and got a bit of outdoors and despite not changing anything else, I just sort of felt better.

The chronic tiredness I used to feel (sometimes slept 13hrs a day) dissipated within a week and I sleep less than I ever did and feel better.

I'm still bored as shit with life but I don't feel that bad anymore. I'm kinda disappointed that I wasted so much of my life sleeping though, but there is no cure for regret. Goddamn what a waste, why did I ever think sleeping was a good alternative to boredom.

You are welcome.

In the end, happiness, it turns out, is a choice.

No kidding.

You can CHOOSE to be happy.

Give yourself 5 minutes of RAGE-face in private. Scream, yell, get agitated.

At the end of the 5 minutes, tell yourself, "whelp, that was therapeutic:"

Then CHOOSE to focus your energy on something like comedy, funny stuff, but always peaceful stuff ... not rekt threads.

CHOOSE to say, "OK, I'm done with that bit of rage" and go outside and smell the air.

Sounds weird, but hey, it works.

Also meditation. Not some fucked up religious bullshit, just sit and concentrate on your own breathing. Feel your chest rise and fall, feel the air flowing through you.

But definately talk to a good counselor in private (no group bullshit, Sup Forums provides enough validation that you are not alone).

Love,

Oldfag (um, nohomo?)

Again thanks a LOT, this is sounds great, trying the breathing thing right fuckign now, dont care how gay i look while doing it.
And im going to try and keep a positive mental attitude.

Sounds like you're a spacekike.

dude stop, its spacenigger/spacekike is never going to catch on.
I admire you trying but simply adding the word space to things isnt going to do it you spacecuck

>unable to control himself
>fits of rage
>general apathy
sounds like hardcore autism, maybe assbergers. Congratualtions, you are special, and should probably see a psychiatrist to get meds to make you normal.

Also i constantly lie to people, Constantly.
Why? because i guess im scared of what people will do when they realize im a monster.

Do something about it or kill yourself, edgy faggot.