I've read the script. AMA

I've read the script. AMA

How gay are you?

If you were to choose between a 5ft handsome fellow with a modest sized penis or a 7ft Black beauty with an 8inch penis, what would you choose and why?

Who lives, who dies?

WHO TELLS YOUR STORY

is snokes sneeve snokes or snokes sneeve

Are they really going to use IX for the last movie, or will they switch to VIIII?

is rey written by a toddler again

Hux dies

No, Rian did her justice

How much of a bitch is Finn in Episode 8? More or less incompetent than he was in TFA?

Does Rey have a rematch with Kylo?

Did you read the script?
Can i ask you anything?

on a scale of 1-10 how emo is kylo ren this time around

He ain't emo this time. He's almost completed his training with Snoke and he's more disciplined.

What's Luke's status at the end of it?

Luke faces off against Kylo and it's epic

Kylo almost stabs him through the gut, but Luke blocks it with the force and then really fucks him up with his saber.

Who bangs?

Is the rumor about the two young kids with the magical tree true?

He is lying. Trust me, I have read the script and can say that none of what this user says is true.

No it's fake.

Describe everything about Kelly Marie Tran and Benicio Del Toro's characters.

Is Rey's parentage revealed? If so, who are they?

Also, is there any mention of Kylo having some different type of helmet in the movie? Or does he just go without it now?

>really fucks him up

Elaborate. I doubt the script says "and then Luke really fucks that guy up."

Any new characters to look out for? Any characters that take a back seat? Is chain smoking Leia appear at all?

>I've read the script
>Not even an attempt to write out major plot points

Fuck off. And to think we have a year and a half of this shit left.

any major space/ground battle or is most of the action focused around the characters?

how about the new planets?

her parents are from naboo but it doesn't specify. i think we're to assume that she is a relative of padme. kylo has a half-mask covering his scar. the rest of the outfit is the same. he built a regular singled bladed lightsaber. we actually see him complete it in the film.
tran is a senator who takes control of the republic and del toro is one of the knights of ren.

Tran is a resistance pilot who is barely in it and Del Toro is a crime syndicate leader who Poe and Finn run into trouble with in the opening sequence.

Without giving away too much (it's really an amazing scene so I want to preserve some surprise for people), think Anakin at the end of Episode III.

fake
real op here

Tran is a resistance pilot who is barely in it and Del Toro is a crime syndicate leader who Poe and Finn run into trouble with in the opening sequence.

Without giving away too much (it's really an amazing scene so I want to preserve some surprise for people), think Anakin at the end of Episode III.

Leia has a bigger role, but she still mostly stays at the Resistance base.

Yes it's kind of like Empire with regards to the character development. Though it begins and ends with some great ground action.

Boyega talks like Tran plays a bigger part than that.