Anyone got a video of the deaths at Dreamworld yet?

Anyone got a video of the deaths at Dreamworld yet?

would like to see one

If someone posts the link, I'll share a photo of my balls.

C'mon guys

You're probably not helping the situation here.

i dont think there is one or will be one yet

a good point to note is there is no photos from dreamworld equipment or any inside source images or video leaked

seems like they jumped on quick enough

wait till it goes to court might end up getting leaked then

Damn thanks user.

I mean, i feel kind of sick for asking to see it but there's something about the way the died that I find really intriguing. I imagine it would be brutal as fuck.

What happened?

Seen user's saying that they have seen cctv but i haven't seen it posted anywhere

I thought this dreamworld accident was just a national thing but I guess all you other cunts are interested in it too?

their cart flipped just as they were going into a conveyorbelt, and some people fell out onto it.

im in WA
they say ma large majority of online shitposters are Australian

its reasonable to expect a large majority of Sup Forums tards are stayan

Yeah i guess that makes sence

Looks like they got sucked into the conveyor belt. Probably couldn't recover one whole body part from that mess.

i heard the float was partialy "ground away" in the seat area into the shape of the conveyer kinda like putting a block of wood against the edge of a belt sander...

They're bullshitting you, it hasn't been released, likely never will be.

On the 25th of October at Dreamworld themepark in Australia 4 adults and 2 kids got on the "Thunder River Rapids" ride, which is basically a small river rapids course in round inflated raft things, as pictured.

There was a malfunction in one of the pumps and when the raft with the 6 people on board got to the conveyor belt the water was lower than usual, the empty raft behind them slammed into the back of it causing their raft to flip and sent 2 of the adults flying, which were crushed to death in the conveyor belt, the other 2 adults were caught under the water and drowned.

The 2 children were fortunate enough to be thrown far enough to survive. One of the children witnessed their own mother die in the conveyor.

Still currently being investigated and the park is still closed.

I just realized that I've actually been on this fucking ride, I mean it was pretty good but the line was shit and I'd always be in the unlucky seat always getting splashed.

Yeah, i think so too. I've been looking on multiple websites such as liveleak trying to find it. Hope it gets leaked.

Fuckin hell, gotta feel bad for the kid

It's actually my favoirite ride. And i highly doubt they're gonna re open.

This would be the edgiest video ever recorded, second to that mexican guy who got his face ripped off and screaming.

Ouch, that's rough.
(I just got back to the states, catching up on a week's worth of news.)

I will admit, with some guilt, that I'm waiting for the shit posters to make some dank memes

>I'd always be in the unlucky seat
>the unlucky seat

What do you call the seat those people that got ground up against a conveyor belt whilst drowning then LOL?

yeah i killed

Basically this

free dreamworld tickets for life should be sufficiant

is that her fucking tongue?

That's fucking horrible.

At least they're in a Dreamworld now I guess, at peace.

Fuck wrong image and can't delete it on my phone, kek

Theres some but thare pretty mediocre

Yeah I'm sure he'll be throthing to get back asap after he watched half a dozen people including his own mother minced to fuck

R

Real?

that's porsche girl

thats the joke dickface

its pretty much SOP for theme parks to give out free tickets for small incidens and inconveniences

the biggest irony is if they put a sign like this up somehwere it might give them a tiny bit of an out

never seen that video. got it?

What's the story there?

He must scream, yet he has no face.

Hey dudes. Some oc for you. No real gorey deaths as such. Three got trapped underneath the thing when it flipped and purely drowned. One lady had her side torn open and died from drown/bleed. Source: associate who assisted in body recovery.

>going on a carnival ride that involves water
>can't swim

Why?

They were trapped, you daft kumquat

You are a sad person

What ever floats your boat. Or being relative to this thread, flips your boat.

>tries to be edgy
>makes dad joke

Sup Forums is dead.

As if this slow, shitty thread not 404ing yet wasn't proof enough... I remember when threads 404'd in under 60 seconds if there weren't constant posts.

that's porsche girl, and I hat myself for knowing that.

You're a legitimate fucking fag and everyone that read that thinks you're a fag

sounds like a Final Destination scenario