Why is AIDS so rampant in Africa, and amongst black communities around the world?

Why is AIDS so rampant in Africa, and amongst black communities around the world?

niggers gonna nig

It's been proven scientifically that AIDS came from white invaders fucking apes and then raping African women and children.

nigs fuck apes cuz they can't tell the difference

AIDS contains white DNA you fucking moron

halt it, niggerman!

Your white ass is just salty that we're eventually outfuck all your women and destroy your race

back to the cotton fields, charcoal.

is that all you can say? racial slurs?

lol ok stay mad cracker

The aids problem went rampant after a syringe companies owner died leaving his son in charge. His son, being a greedy piece of shit, began making syringes plastic. Now that syringes became plastic instead of glass, you could no longer boil them to sterilize. These disposable syringes made their way to Africa and are reused without any sterilization.

look around you. nothing was made by nignogs. deal with it, charcoal.
you wish to "outfuck white women", while white people have outfucked your entire land already.

This. Complete lack of self control.

Open sex
Drugs
Low IQ

and lack of protection due to niggermorals, regardless of charity or any help. and they still blame everyone else or their disgrace

And when they began sharing needles, aids spread across the continent like wildfire. Keep in mind most Africans get shots for vitamins and for their health.

Also most of them believed that a girls virginity would cure hence why they raped young girls further spreading the disease, also nature's way of dealing with overpopulation

nope. it hasn't even been proven (not even remotely) that sex with apes was the source of aids. troll harder.

i used to not be racist. even after years of lurking on Sup Forums, i was convinced that racism was dumb. now that i am older and have had more experiences with black people, i have to say: all the evidence points towards niggers just being generally dumber, less self-controlled, less capable to adept to civilized life and far less intelligent on average.

I mean, fuck, no nigger ever went to the african coast and said:"hmm, i wonder what's beyond this sea. I should build a boat and travel and colonize other shores." They didn't even build a BOAT. A FUCKING BOAT.

FFS, get your shit together you dumbass niggers!

^^
niggermorals

"Most" you're retarded.

They probably still think it's caused by ghosts or some shit. They rape everything all the time. Should just change the name frome Africa to Rapeland.

Shit. See here I was thinking that HIV is an RNA virus with just a few non-mammalian enzymes programmed in, completely devoid of "white DNA". But I must've been wrong, my bad.

Nigger.

Do you even need to ask this? It's because they like to rape (seriously, check the statistics, almost every damn woman in Africa has been raped), they are promiscuous, they are too stupid and poor to use condoms.

And, not to sound racist AND homophobic, but those are most of the reasons why AIDS is more common in homosexuals. They are promiscuous and don't like to use protection. Also, AIDS spreads easier up the butt than through genital contact.

>AIDS
>white DNA

Bro, do you even biology?

this is the result of a nigger thinking

How would a virus even have human DNA??
oh, niggers

HURR DURR DE WHITE MEN INVENTED AIDS TO HOLD US DOWN
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US BEING TO LAZY TO MAKE AN EFFORT
LIFE EZ WHEN YOU NIG

>amongst black communities around the world?
Sage in all fields

Lack of contraception and a preference for dry sex, which skyrockets rates of transmission. Next question.

Yeah, cause it's one big rape orgy over there.