Does some of you know how to make money fast?

Does some of you know how to make money fast?

yes

pls tell me

suck dick

Be a prostitute

oh yeah man all you got to do is

Sell Sup Forums

you have to be gay for pay on craigslist

buy low, sell high

I earn a $1k a day after tax. So if you were me I would just go to work.

Stock market.

Put all in in one direction and come back 5 minutes before market closes. 50% chance you lose, but 50% chance you make more than 100%. Good luck!

kidnap a jew

diversify your bonds nigga

honestly i was thinking of selling all of my old pokemon cards
>shouldve done that shit when pokemongo was popular, wouldve made a ton more money

was also thinking of getting rid of all of my engineering college textbooks that would rake in a lot of hundreds but I was really wishing to keep them for my career.

Should i just try to liquidate a lot of my assets like above?

Day trade faggot

Yea but your sucking 20 cocks a day

If you were gonna sell textbooks, the time to do that was as soon as you finished the class. They don't hold their value at all if you wait even six months. You might as well keep em at this point.

Break into cars, steal electronics, sell for profit
Or be a gay prostitute, you'd go to jail for less time if you got caught

This

You're almost only ever going to get autistic remarks from Sup Forums, but solve a problem someone in some market or demographic cares about. Then it's up to you to target those people, or just hire a marketing firm.

When I was in college they told us about this study that was conducted which apparently showed that the average person selling drugs makes less money than working at a minimum wage job. People just had a tendency to do it instead because it was more prestigious and you got to make your own rules.

That being said, the easiest way to get money (if you can) is to get a job. Become an uber driver or something.

Care to elaborate a little?

If you get $4K a week how's that nearly close to minimun?

this is a very broad explanation, but probably the best you will get on Sup Forums today
yes, although I doubt that OP was asking for a job

Only retards who aren't capable of thinking with all their three synapses sell drugs. There are a million and one ways to make money offline and online, do a google search and do not ask the cretins of Sup Forums.

wash cars down your street

Most drug dealers aren't making $4k a week. More are making a couple hundred, which is less than minimum if you're getting relatively stable hours.

Get a job at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.

I don't believe this because of personal experiences and you are not paying taxes.

You can make plenty of money selling

Have you tried gluing wheels on them?

Kek

Yea but that couple hundred dollars a week was made in less total time than working a minimum wage job. Like less than a quarter of the time

sell your ass and mouth reguarly and often

Illegal?
1) Buy glocks for 400-600 dollars cash
2) Sell them on the darknet for $3000, use bitcoins, leave no fingerprints. If you do it well, there is a VERY small chance of getting caught, yet if you get caught you're fucked

Sellings drugs is profitable too, but not if you don't know the connections and if you're not in 'the game'. Don't sell to customers, sell to dealers. You need a fairly large capital to start though ( >$5K). You can make more than 4k a week this way.

If you're really serious about making big bucks, grow your own weed at a larger scale. Buy a generator and do it away from other people. Invest in filters etc, don't tell anyone, You can eliminate almost all the dangers by being smart. Most dealers/growers don't get caught.

There is a friend chilling at my place who was a smuggler and big dealer and he is willing to answer all your questions, he stopped doing it. He smuggled around 5-10kilo's of MJ a week and sold them. Also more than 5k xtc pills and a kilo cocaine, but quickly stopped doing it and focussed on the weed. He didn't like selling harddrugs because of the obvious risks and made more money with those amounts of weed anyway. Ask him anything I guess..