/3rd world/ general

brothers from eastern europe, africa, asia and latin america or as we are collectively know as ''fifth colony'', will we ever be be able to break the mantle of euro-atlantic domination with the help of our local sorosoids?

As long as there's capitalism we will always have 3rd world countries.

>eastern europe, africa, asia and latin america
>no Russia
We are first world now, fuck yeah.

>eastern europe, africa, ASIA and latin america
>no russia
Whatever floats your boat, Rasputin

you are both EE and Asia

in the ''fifth colony'' nowadays are conducted colored revolutions, widespread misinformation, stoking ethnic and religious conflicts and national disagreements dividing societies into minorities and stoking conflicts between them, promoting of gender theory, organization of gay parades and so on such subversion.

We are neither, Pawel.

I'm Sławek

how nice it is, to be country of AMERINDIANS.....

Ahoi

in my country the european only lives in country clubs and suburbs, you go to the city and see small number of european in office industry but overall overwhelming amerindian majority

Mexico
Argentina
Poland
Bulgaria
Brazil

Do you all consider yourselves to be third world?

Hola, my brothers in misery in countries without good health care services, pensions or future!

Are you using "third world" in the historical correct sense or in the meme sense?

>not flamboyant faggots rallying on the streets
>rather conservative values
>no feminazis
>if you're smart enough you can still make decent shekels and live well
>cheap housing
>broken to non existing internet laws

3rd world ain't that bad

No, we are 1,5 world

yes we are 3rd world country of amerindian stock with small european and asian minorities

You can never be second world if you have Africa tier places in your country

Detroit, Ohio and other southern states have places that fit such standards...uhmm

t. geography pro

la concha de tu vieja negro infeliz no sos gracioso

es la verdad, sali a la calle bobo

>cheap housing

You must be fucking kidding me, a 65m2 flat in Mexico City is $2,200,000 MXN!!!

Yeah, if you go to retarded areas you'll find retarded prices, otherwise a flat like that shouldn't be above 15k USD

>Eastern europe
>3rd world
3 words in and you're already wrong.

I guess people are talking in the incorrect meme sense of the world.

It's been established since long ago that 4chins takes the meme sense of anything as the main interpretation to be used on its meme boards.

Hello friends
How was your day?

It's just starting, how about yours?

still morning here but bretty gud, already had sum coffee as i shitpost and see the cuties walk outside my office

That's actually cheap as fuck compared to BR standards. You won't find an apartment in São Paulo (in a middle class neighbourhood) for less than 5k usd per m2.

>for less than 5k usd per m2.

Mother of God...