How is someone who stars in the biggest show of the decade so poor?

How is someone who stars in the biggest show of the decade so poor?

No wonder he looks like he's crying all the time, his bank account is a fucking tragedy

Brit actors. They don't get paid that high as compared to Hollywood actors

How much money should he have in your opinion, to not be poor.

That's like a months rent in a one room London apartment

you think they get huge dollars, no. RDJ earns big bucks, but the rest of the cast of the Avengers is making peanuts

$20 million

20 Million is the cut off for rich

Kit seems to be real chill irl, he must not try to push for a raise

Based Kit is frugal with his money. Did you know his ancestor was the inventor of the toilet?

Oh yes, poor Kit, having earned four times what the average person earns in their entire lifetime while still in his twenties. How ever will he survive

4Mil
>poor

I think you overestimate how much money actors get paid

Kit has done like 1 notable thing

He's a "main character" in a show with a dozen "main characters", he's making 300k an episode this season but I doubt he was making more than 50k for the first few seasons

>he believes those net worth sites
>doesn't know what net worth means

That's more money than I'll make in several lifetimes. I'd be satisfied with having just a few hundred thousand and living modestly.

This is a shit fucking meme and within the next 15 minutes, you're going to learn this.

>within the next 15 minutes
literally what does that mean and how is the time frame matter?

Are you fucking retarded? At least 20 millions.

because that jew dwarf steals it all and that pudgy slut emilia

they're each have about 5 mins of screen time each episode. they probably get like 30k max

What the fuck is this shit?

Damn those exchange rates! Somebody must've tricked him into taking euros

To be fair, he's probably one of the big three long-term "main" characters, but yeah his salary doesn't seem bad.

This. We don't pay the British as much as human actors.

>they probably get like 30k max
Try 300k. Peter,Kit,Emilia, Nikolaj, and Lena get that for season 5, 6 and 7 for every episode that they appear in. I expect Jaime and Cersei to be dead by season 8 but Jon, Tyrion, and Emilia will probably be alive and make even more money as the contracts for 300k per episode expires at the end of season 7.

>its a people talk about an industry pay standard they know nothing about episode

It must be so easy being that handsome.

edgy

>the contracts for 300k per episode expires at the end of season 7.
How much more could they realistically get?

>it's a nobody on Sup Forums knows what net worth means episode

Gandolfini was at 1 million an episode so anywhere from 300k - 1million

at least a few hundred thousand more, the actors will have all the power in their hands when it comes to negotiating but luckily for HBO season 8 will probably be 6 episodes long

>How much more could they realistically get?

Given the budget cuts to accommodate their salaries in season 8 the dragon will be a hand puppet and their costumes will be made by WalMart

Look, I know celebrities live in a different world from us normal folk but I wouldn't mind being 4 million dollars 'poor'.

HBO pays actors a rate of 1,000,000 USD per foot

how much is the girugamesh guy worth?

They can kill him off and people will still watch.
He has no leverage, he can't say "give me more money or I'll walk!", they'll show him the door lmao.

>Kit gets reduced pay due to the cost of editing him to be taller post shot

HBO would rather go 8 episodes 8 episodes instead of 10 episodes 6 episodes for the last two seasons

Is that what they decided on? I know DnD wanted 7 for season 7 and 6 for season 8 but that was like a few months ago.

this they'd probably do it solely to punish him for being a manlet

that's some vintage meme you've got there

There's plenty of other shows that are bigger. GoT fans just shove their show down everyone's throat.

>everyone and their mom making some door holding pun a few weeks ago

user how much are you worth?

79.4 billion

I think this meme is pretty lame tbqh.

J U S T
U
S
T

>tfw $4 Million is enough to have tendies 3 times a day every day for over 1000 years.

This is why we need a woman president.

this one is actually sad because she's like 40

fucking hell Bill don't you have something better to do?

You get cheap tendies.

wtf? his severance package is literally kit's salary

she got divorced which can't have helped.

$9/day is the tendies budget I based that on. If you spend more than that per day on tendies you are a fatty mcfat fat lard-butt.

fucking irish potato acting mafia

>enter random numbers on a website
>collect advertizing revenue because people assume you've done some kind of research

what brand of tendies do u vbuy

Getting divorced should have only strengthened her bank account. Otherwise why get divorced.

McDonald's chicken select.

he has a binding contract that he signed when he was nothing

it's one of the reasons why they kill off all the good actors and leave the shitty ones that they made famous

she was the wealthier one and the husband filed for divorce. that does actually happen sometimes.

>age 29
>have 4 million for shooting half a dozen scenes every year
poor guy

>Dinkleman with that sly hand round Lena
Did they fug?

Truth be told, when you have shitload of money it turns into another problem, now, I know this sounds stupid, but lets say you have legally earned 4 million, you want to live modestly and peacefully with that money(so, no crazy bullshit), you must pay taxes yearly(they are around 80% for filthy rich) so you cant sit on your money, you must invest, diversify, make money work for you and still you are not sure youll end up poor one day(and when you are rich once, you really dont want to go back to poor).
I know everyone thinks:"Oh, God, I would like to have those problems."

But, honestly, its all the same, you have better cars,apartments, wardrobe, food, you can go wherever you want!!WRONG!! You are always in fear that you will stay without the money, you are surrounded by people who will go to unbelievable lengths to take you that money, all your best friends look at you differently, all females are strictly for your money(literally, they will endure three-eyed obese hunchback if he is rich).

Most comfy life is when you work relatively easy job that you really like(it doesn't have to be easy, you just must like it), you have for all your monthly needs and if there is some money lefover on the end of the month, its good.

>And Kit has only 4 mill. because he signed contract for 6 seasons before show even begun and at that moment, when he was asked:"Would you like to be in GOT for 6 seasons for 4 mill?"
It looked as really nice contract back then.

But on the other hand, Seinfeld had around 600 mill around 6th season..For what, for show about nothing..
So, yeah, nah, its fair, its not fair, its life...

because when he signed the contract he was a nobody

>you must pay taxes yearly(they are around 80% for filthy rich)
You understand the majority of taxes are on income...right?

What kind of fucking name is Kit?

yes, but you cant have dead money laying around, it will melt.
Only if you got it illegally you can hide it in your socks.

Jesus Christ, do they look unhappy.
I would never, ever change my glorious 15 hours per day job for next to minimal wage .
That gay shirt Kit wears probably costs more than I earn in one month, and shoes look retardedly ugly, they must cost at least 2 or 3 thousand €

underrated post

Wtf does that even mean? You can save your money and have it earn interest just sitting in a bank. What retarded country are you from?

manlet tax

believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be

>Career spanning about 40 years.

She has it worse.

Literally who?

anything less than a million is slavery

You're fucking retarded, sitting money in the bank is one of the best ways of losing it.

If you truly want to guarantee it will still be there in the future you have to invest in low risk long term stock.

>Made 4million dollars in a show for autis about dragons & magic

seems like he is doing ok to me

That girl from Flesh + Blood

>tfw currently have about 1,75 million willed to me
>tfw will probably be 4 or 5 in 15 years when I get it
>I've literally done nothing in my life so I'm even more of useless sponge than these actors who at least contribute to an art form

nah, interest in a bank is less than inflation

say you have 100$ in the bank, and say this means you can buy about two cool video games, but you wanna save that money in a bank so in five years you can buy two cool videogames and a burger. NOPE. Now you can't even afford one cool new videogame, because in five years 100 bucks isn't worth what it is today, prices go up and the interest you get from a bank is very very small. Banks offer CDs which have slightly better returns but it's still below interest. If you got a million dollars suddenly, talk to a lawyer about setting up a trust for yourself, it's basically a bank that loans out the money you're not using and you get almost all the profits minus paying the fee of the guy who's gunna manage your fund.

Another way is REITs , or some other kind of investment like municipal bonds. But honestly? That money is still unlikely to always make a return. A CD is better than nothing, a bank account is a dumb idea for savings, even for people without much money - investing in something, anything, is a better idea: like baseball cards, jewelry, whatever. An awesome idea is trying to invest 19% in local businesses (there is no extra tax or liability as an investor if you only invest 19% in someone's private business). Spread that around many different businesses, learn from your mistakes, read up, eventually you'll see a return.

>tfw will probably be 4 or 5 in 15 years when I get it
that is if you don't drown in your own piss and cum filled bottles first

pitiful 19 mil loser detected.

>a dwarf is almost up to kit's shoulder

Didn't Jon Landis kill her dad with a heli?

>try to negotiate bigger contract
>"hehe, looks like you die this season kiddo" -dnd
>j/k i was happy with the old contract
>"you know what would be a great tweest, if we brought jon back to life" - dnd
how do you spell 'bravo'? answer: 'dnd'

What he makes for one episode, I won't in 10 years...

t. southern yuropoor

Yes, she got a bunch of money from suing the people who made that film.

Because the show has like 50 main actors.

Manlets never learn.

Meanwhile

desu I'd be happy to have 4 million. Would be enough not to work a day in my life ever again in the traditional sense and live an interesting and fulfilling life.

Oh yeah baseball cards. Great idea. All those cards I invested in in the 90s are making me mad rich today!

Anyways, I see what you're saying and there's some truth to that, but you make it sound like if I don't invest my millions or have it sitting in a bank that inflation is gonna make me broke within 5 years. Get the f outta here dude.

lol when will they learn

he fell for the
>le exposure meme
no but seriously, he probably had no idea GoT would take off, i remember the beginning of the first season nobody was really watching it, then word got around.

Anyway, aren't the Star Wars new actors getting paid like less than a million per movie? top fucking kek lads

>aren't the Star Wars new actors getting paid like less than a million per movie?
holy shit disney really are jews LOL