Melbourne teenagers are an embarrassment thread #3
Continued

face
melbourne.underage.5

We wuz waiting. More of qt on right

please keep posting

>qt

Top Kek

Need an X-ray on this one, if you tilt your screen you can already see her nipples

Anyone from Northern Suburbs here?

>implying you wouldn't

Melbourne Meme Boy

More of this girl on the right. Want her ass.

this

You don't know how X-Ray techniques work. She's got a bra on. It ain't going to work, too thick of a material. At most you'll see some faint shapes that isn't the nipple (but you'll think it is).

Dang those nips are tasty

Enough about him, he's so ugly he'll make a good meme. I don't want a faggot like him getting rich off us.

I would but cuz of tight body, not 'cute' face.

Melbourne Meme Boy 2

Oh man I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow. Cant wait to see all the fuckwits

No she really doesn't have a bra idiot,tilt your screen and you wil clearly see both nipples

Why do they all look dirty? Like.. not just tanned.. but scummy.... gross facial hair and weird skin

Now you're just pulling our legs. It's not possible to attain such a level of cringe. .

this chick has a clear chicken filet style bra though? I can see the nipple on the left without even needing to tilt

anyone from melbourne is a faggot. sydney ftw

... holy fucking shit, you're stupid. See through bra strap, fuckwit. She just had a nipslip. Enjoy that and fuck off with your stupid x-ray request.

Not enough schoolies sluts on the gold coast in this thread, Queensland has all the skimpiest sloots

Does ANYONE have more Melbourne Meme Boy pics

Fuck the kid, we don't care for him. more of the girls OP

Thank youu

Let the asexuals and homos have their fun, man.

Melbourne Meme Boy 3

Believe whatever you want homo nips de clear as day exactly where these dots are

STOP WITH MEME BOY

More with sluts

This thread has turned to shit. I'm outta here.

This trilogy thread didn't get built off the back of meme boy

The see through piece isn't a bra strap, it's to help hang up the top on a hanger. I agree that an x-ray isn't gonna see anything though

Same, abandon thread

more memeboy pls

Why? Faggot

Where they're covered by a bra (which you said didn't exist and were promptly proven wrong). You're the one fooling yourself.

Shut up and do the melbourne shuffle you faggot

so cute the way they stomp and slide around XD

No, that's a bra strap. You can clearly see the bra in almost all of the pictures she's in. Though I have to say that I'm happy that you're not another x-ray requester.

Check the background. Holy tits.

Super girl's super tits need to fly free

not into bestiality

Can anyone say me why they let Kids in a nightclub? I live in Germany and here only 18+ are allowed, only some special occasions have 16+ parties (where nobody over 20 goes because only kids there)

She's not black though

u18 parties, blue lights, functions, theyre all over the joint here

Why do nearly all the girls look pregnant?

They said something about it last thread, that some clubs will do under 18 nights

It's

Cause of this kid

Just to prove wrong

Found his fb
Should I post it?

that's wonder woman you nonce

Good job, you found the shadows from the lighting

f

:^)

d o it and post screenshots

Lol, in Germany you can drink beer with 16

Low res version. Here's the high res one.

Wonder Woman doesn't have a cape or skirt though

Not even the same pic that I mentioned to X-ray, kinda doesn't prove anything besides you smoke pole and don't want to risk being wrong

That's the point, she's wearing a bra

Thats zelda ya dumb

My bad, I didn't check what post you were replying to. I thought you were one of the guys trying to show that they could x-ray her nipples

Here
check his friend list to see other fags from the parties

Where are you finding these pics ? Gib link

Nah fucking hate how many people think you can X-ray anything

I wonder what his parents think of this.

Ew I have 5 mutual friends with this gay cunt.

jordycollinsphotography on facebook

I was going to call you a faggot but I just checked and I've got 1 mutual friend with him.

Fuck.

shut the fuck up and listen to us you retard. this is why your girlfriend cheated on you.

Ahahahah

Yeah fucking right you little cunt

Hey Sup Forums, name my band.
>3052 checking in.

Fucking faggots

Cheers.

He means he was born in 2003.

The only melbourne person ik is les lol

Gook Squad

izaia.atkinson.7

don't worry mayn, these guys are clearly gay for not wanting to see xray nipples mayn I got you mayn

>Not enough schoolies sluts on the gold coast in this thread, Queensland has all the skimpiest sloots
Cos Melbourne ain't in Queensland dumbarse, get back on the Shard and 4X like a good BrisVegas Bogan.

that's the best I can do

The guy in the back

Damn the girl on the right has some big tits

Perth Does it better...

ikr

They're afghans you retard.

middle one looks like she's in heat

Bomb squad