So I just discovered how many of you there are

So I just discovered how many of you there are.
>324million Americans
Holy shit there's that many of you dumb pieces of shit? I never bothered to check. Fucking hell you're pests that need to be wiped out. America is where culture goes to die. Your country is so delusional it's surreal to think 324 million people accept it as normalcy. I hope something bad happens to your sorry excuse for a nation state.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortunefishco.net/finfish/meagre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to fucking your goat Achmed.

The floor is lava

You dumb
We smart
Haha you dummy dumbs

AHAHAHAHA NICE MEME I'M NOT A FUCKING SANDNIGGER. Why would you assume that? It's literally more likely for me to be not a sandnigger.

its past your bedtime

>Something bad happens
Have you not been watching the news? Literally everything that is going on here is 'something bad'. Then again, almost every country sucks.

It's 1:28 in the morning most people are generally asleep by then. What time is it where you are? Because I'm assuming it's early and you can't be in America because I already made it clear that's not where I'm from, no one would be stupid enough to miss that would they? Oh wait... Maybe you ARE American and your meagre educations has afforded you equally meagre deductional reason.

How did you misspell 'meager' twice?

I didn't?

>meagre
fortunefishco.net/finfish/meagre
Ya, you did.

No. Are you fucking retarded or what go get a fucking dictionary.

Of course, not everyone spells the same way, so maybe we're both fucking idiots.

meh, we dont care what others think . we laugh at other countries and take from them what we like. get used to it chump.

But, ya, here's how my country says how it should be spelled.

It's entirely possible. Congrats on the trips.

I didn't get trips, but thanks, I guess.

If you think that is now or was ever true brush up on your history. Your country was a back room player until the end of both wars yeah you nuked Hiroshima good job you took an already faltering Japan out of a war that was for the most part already over. Since then you did literally nothing in Korea, failed in Vietnam and have made a complete farce out of Iraq. You've always been weak.

I thought they were all 8 it's about time I found my glasses. I do so hate wearing them.

No problem, I'm nearsighted myself. Also, props on being one of the few civil people here.

Just curious, what's your country? I'm not saying 'lol, your country is the succ more than us' I'm just curious because I'm pretty sure there is no 'great' countries. They all have faults and aren't really all that special in the long run.

Scotland but that's not where I live now. I was heartbroken by the no vote in 2014. Especially when out anthem literally says "But we can still rise now, and be that nation again who stood against him, proud Edward's army, and sent him homeward to think again"

Hopefully Sturges will call for another vote considering Scotland wants to stay in the EU.

I'll admit my country is not what it used to be but we're only 5 million and we don't claim to be more than we are. Our history is what it is and what little embellishment there is was done by Americans (eg the wildly inaccurate "film" Braveheart).

If anyone says anythint about us unifying with England look up what actually happened it was a Scottish king who did it not an English one and it was a parliamentary act not a war, 1706 I think.

England didn't kick our arses until the Jacobite rebellions and to be fair by then not all of Scotland was against England, it was a rebellion not a war.

I live in Australia now though, it's nice here, stable... But it's entirely too fucking hot like 45 degrees are you joking.

I turned spell check off on my phone years ago and I didn't check for errors nor did I find my glasses so forgive me if I mistyped.

Americans are fat ugly dumb tards OP.

mad bump aye this was a mint read

mad bump aye this was a mint read

Thanks for being civil about this man, gotta admit, was worried you were one of those 'I no tell, stoopid americunt' but you seem like a chill guy. Anyways, I can respect what you're saying, America isn't the best the country. Hell, I wouldn't even call it decent if you been seeing the news recently.

But yet in still, it's the country I live in, so I can't say it's all bad. I got a house, I can make money, I only get called a 'nigger' about 2 times a day, so I'd say my life is pretty good. The political drama is actually pretty fun to watch too from a front row seat.

All in all, you seem like a cool guy that I'd get a drink with, though i don't really agree with Americans being 'pests that need to be wiped out.'

This is now a particle physics shitpost thread:

This is now ascience shitpost thread:

In particle physics, the strong interaction is the mechanism responsible for the strong nuclear force (also called the strong force, nuclear strong force), and is one of the four known fundamental interactions, the others are electromagnetism, the weak interaction and gravitation. At the range of 10−15 m (femtometer), the strong force is approximately 137 times stronger than electromagnetism, a million times stronger than the weak interaction and 1038 times stronger than gravitation.[1] The strong nuclear force holds ordinary matter together, confining quarks into hadron particles, creating the proton and neutron, and the further binding of neutrons and protons creating atomic nuclei. Most of the mass-energy of a common proton or neutron is the result of the strong force field energy; the individual quarks provide only about 1% of the mass-energy of a proton.

The strong interaction is observable at two ranges: on a larger scale (about 1 to 3 femtometers (fm)), it is the force that binds protons and neutrons (nucleons) together to form the nucleus of an atom. On the smaller scale (less than about 0.8 fm, the radius of a nucleon), it is the force (carried by gluons) that holds quarks together to form protons, neutrons, and other hadron particles. In the latter context, it is often known as the color force. The strong force inherently has such a high strength that hadrons bound by the strong force can produce new massive particles. Thus, if hadrons are struck by high-energy particles, they give rise to new hadrons instead of emitting freely moving radiation (gluons). This property of the strong force is called color confinement, and it prevents the free "emission" of the strong force: instead, in practice, jets of massive particles are produced.

Nice contribution to the discussion.

Obviously not all of you need to be wiped out. Maybe just the ignorant and or delusional ones, should leave a good 10 million you included.

I know, it's really interesting tbh

OP Here, I haven't been on Sup Forums in months is this a thing that happens now? Like the banana or the desu desu. Or is this a first for everyone else too...

Fyi shitposts are generally funny this was the opposite. Find another thread mate.

Let's do this:

Gluons /ˈɡluːɒnz/ are elementary particles that act as the exchange particles (or gauge bosons) for the strong force between quarks, analogous to the exchange of photons in the electromagnetic force between two charged particles.[6] In lay terms, they "glue" quarks together, forming protons and neutrons.

In technical terms, gluons are vector gauge bosons that mediate strong interactions of quarks in quantum chromodynamics (QCD). Gluons themselves carry the color charge of the strong interaction. This is unlike the photon, which mediates the electromagnetic interaction but lacks an electric charge. Gluons therefore participate in the strong interaction in addition to mediating it, making QCD significantly harder to analyze than QED (quantum electrodynamics).

>never bothered to check
>324 million

you just did though..

And here I was thinking my return to Sup Forums was to be heralded by quads.

I meant until now I'm fairly certain that was implied. You're grasping at straws.

praise the shitpost

The Higgs boson is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of particle physics. It is the quantum excitation of the Higgs field,[6][7] a fundamental field of crucial importance to particle physics theory[7] first suspected to exist in the 1960s. Unlike other known fields such as the electromagnetic field, it takes a non-zero constant value almost everywhere. The question of the Higgs field's existence has been the last unverified part of the Standard Model of particle physics and, according to some, "the central problem in particle physics".[8][9]

The presence of this field, now believed to be confirmed, explains why some fundamental particles have mass when, based on the symmetries controlling their interactions, they should be massless. The existence of the Higgs field would also resolve several other long-standing puzzles, such as the reason for the weak force's extremely short range.

Although it is hypothesised that the Higgs field permeates the entire Universe, evidence for its existence has been very difficult to obtain. In principle, the Higgs field can be detected through its excitations, manifested as Higgs particles, but these are extremely difficult to produce and detect. The importance of this fundamental question led to a 40 year search, and the construction of one of the world's most expensive and complex experimental facilities to date, CERN's Large Hadron Collider,[10] in an attempt to create Higgs bosons and other particles for observation and study. On 4 July 2012, the discovery of a new particle with a mass between 125 and 127 GeV/c2 was announced; physicists suspected that it was the Higgs boson.[11][12][13] Since then, the particle has been shown to behave, interact, and decay in many of the ways predicted by the Standard Model. It was also tentatively confirmed to have even parity and zero spin,[1] two fundamental attributes of a Higgs boson.

Generally I try not to be so focussed on grammar but it's not proper to leave two elipses, three is generally the correct number, if you're going to be douchey atleasy commit...

and most of us can vote.

Why is this a thing now

The Standard Model of particle physics is a theory concerning the electromagnetic, weak, and strong nuclear interactions, as well as classifying all the subatomic particles known. It was developed throughout the latter half of the 20th century, as a collaborative effort of scientists around the world.[1] The current formulation was finalized in the mid-1970s upon experimental confirmation of the existence of quarks. Since then, discoveries of the top quark (1995), the tau neutrino (2000), and the Higgs boson (2012) have given further credence to the Standard Model. Because of its success in explaining a wide variety of experimental results, the Standard Model is sometimes regarded as the "theory of almost everything".

Although the Standard Model is believed to be theoretically self-consistent[2] and has demonstrated huge and continued successes in providing experimental predictions, it does leave some phenomena unexplained and it falls short of being a complete theory of fundamental interactions. It does not incorporate the full theory of gravitation[3] as described by general relativity, or account for the accelerating expansion of the universe (as possibly described by dark energy). The model does not contain any viable dark matter particle that possesses all of the required properties deduced from observational cosmology. It also does not incorporate neutrino oscillations (and their non-zero masses).

And of course my phone takes another casualty. Atleast*

Ah, I won't deny that, there are some 'certain' people this place would be better off without. Also, thanks for not wanting to lynch me. For that, you get a shitty emoticon, enjoy it my friend. :]

Ya, it's always fun to think about how the world works and shit. Though I'm more interested in the people researching it and how others reacted to the discoveries.

Is this genuinely a thing now I seriously haven't been on for months but it's certainly not out of character for this black hole of a board.

Hey Abdullah I think I hear your wife braying out in the field better go get her.
>your wife is a goat, you goat fucker

No, this is actually the first time

But i would LOVE for it to become the next big thing

also nice black hole pun... cause its also physics, was this intentional?

Yeah, America sucks. I don't get to watch my wife get raped by muslims like a cuck as you cunty Europeans do. And if you ever want to think about who created the US, Europeans created it
checkmate op

You and I both know that if you come here, you're not that clever. Or maybe he is, I don't know.

I always thought I was athiest not like in a shove it in your face "god isn't real sheeple" way but I just couldn't see it. Recently however I think I genuinely may have found god, not Allah however and it is not something I'll ever say publically. I just feel like there has to be something you know? But considering you didn't read the thread before posting I am not Muslim. I said sandnigger before but it's not because I'm racist I've just always found it funny to say.

I'm not American. But I'll point out your own ignorance here.

Yes there are 324,000,000 Americans.

Yes, their education system has fallen way behind the rest of the western world, just saying I'm aware of that before someone comes at me with that argument.

They still have some of the greatest minds in the world, some of the very best schools, some of the greatest inventors, technology firms and so on and etc...

The thing with 324,000,000, is if 1% of Americans were utter retards. Just one percent (not claiming that's the number, or that we can even come to a number), that means there are 3,240,000 people waiting to post on Facebook or make the news for absolute retardation, and 3,240,000 people for you to selectively choose from to paint the entire country terribly.

It's my personal opinion that most of the ignorance coming out of America today is people not understanding those kinds of odds and numbers, and most of the hatred towards America is that exact same form of ignorance.

I've been to America plenty, and I have been to shitty education areas. For the most part I have been well treated, by respectful well meaning people who are smart in their own trades and walks of life.

If they are ignorant in one way or another, blame it on their environment upbringing or education, but it is not enough to dehumanize them or call them stupid.

Everyone is ignorant to something.

It was intentional. I'm not much of a physicist though, never persued it past high school. I was never good at maths but the theory always interested me.

Mfw my country is like 96% natives. I don't hate other races l

>

I am not a physicist myself, but i just find it very interesting

Everyone around me is annoyed about me knowing such "unimportant shit"

Mfw my country is like 96% natives. I don't hate other races like you my bigoted friend. Sorry about those feelings of inadequacy though.

I think this might post twice, if so my bad.

You should fear saying physicist out loud...

The feminists are gonna get you, physicist contains CIS, as in cisgender, you fucking white heterosexual man

You make sound points if I were referring to actual retardation and not just the general delusion of Americans, .

No matter how much I hear the shitty 'CIS in the word' joke, it will always make me chuckle.

Not my country mate. Scotland didnt need rebuilding nor did it need American money. You loaned money to Germany to pay it's war debts.

>Scotland
Why would we care about your country again? It's Ireland we care about.

Why is this family guy? Also fyi America you supplied soviet Russia during WW1 so I wish you'd all stop acting like you and the ruskos/communism
were always mortal enemies.

You think you're bothering me? My country has it's history and it has since the outset been intertwined with Irelands. People seem to think we and the Irish are enemies. I love the Irish, the Ireland is our ancestral home in case you didn't know. We're all celts.

>the Ireland

My bad haha I was going somewhere else with that sentence, I was orignally going to say "the Irish" but changed my mind.

It's from a scene where Glen pretty much puts Brian on blast. Good scene, since what he says is pretty much is true, so I guess people just change it up to fit their narrative.

But, ya, would be awesome to have a version with original art for Sup Forums.

Ive seen the episode I'm sure, it seems familiar it just didn't make sense to me to use it in this context.

Most of that is untrue or irrelevant to America today. I wish Emperor Trump good luck making America great "again" considering it'd have to have been great before. Good thing about studying America from Scotland and then Australia is that people here don't hate you nor do they love you so generally speaking we get an objective view of your past.

last bump because it's 10 to 3 in the morning and I should sleep.

If the thread dies it dies. It's been one hell of a ride and if my black friend is here I'd have liked to have had a beer with you mate. You're alright. Don't ever let those people calling you a nigger get to you man.

Now you just have me thinking if there was really any 'great' country in the world to begin with. The only one I can think of is the "Holy Roman Empire", though that's probably just because of the name.

Ah, thanks man, you're pretty cool too. It never bothers me, just shows some people are still living in the past. Sleep well, hope tomorrow is better than yesterday.

The Roman Empire was at it's best under Augustus imo the rest of the Julio-Claudians were kind of fucked especially that Gaius but Augustus had shit under control.

I can't wait for a wall to keep us safe while the rest of the world falls to shit.

English is weird guys, stop being fags

Not to split hairs, but it was Noah Webster who imposed the reformed spelling by visiting printing offices and newspapers and leaving behind little slips of paper with his proposed revisions. Not that MuriKKKans can be expected to know their own history or anything…

Heil, Drumpf!

>keep you safe
Keep you in more like amiright

And here I was thinking I'd sleep. Curse me for checking to see if it died. To the pair of you, we're past that, way past it. We worked it out civilly it wasn't a big deal. Personally I just get defensive when someone tells me I'm wrong and it takes me a sec to see past it.

English(U.S.) has to be one of the most hardest languages to learn. Example, when I say 'bow, what am referring to?

Eh, never been a big fan of American history, more of a middle ages type of guy. Crusader Kings 2 all day.

The bow thing is contextual, it's almost impossible to get the two confused in a conventional sentence. However I do find the American fixation on removing the letter u from random words for no reason intriguing.

We didn't invade The Falklands in 1980. We liberated our land from the invading Argies. Argentina is another American country which is rather telling about the American attitude.

#RuleBritannia

Oh boy party over the Englishman's here. And we were having ever so much fun.

I think it's mostly of laziness. That's not a 'hurr hurr, amercunts are lazy' joke, that's just a literal reason I have. It's like why people just say 'night' instead of 'cuh-night' in knight.

Also, I'll be labeling who I am so that it's more clear.

-B.D. (Black Dude)

Because of its stupid spelling rules British English is more difficult. It would be nice if all the various versions of English could define a language for the 21st century. Grey/gray colour/color etc

True, I'm glad someone is familiar with the old English origins of words like knight and knife. However it would sound absurd to say it the way it was originally intended to be said. Colour and color however need not be spelt differently.

The American spellings are inherently worse as they make less sense linguistically. Don't even get me started on their pronunciation of aluminium. It's easy to see how it should be pronounced from the spelling AL U MIN IUM in my world "ium" does not equal "um".