Its At The Drive-In's better, noisier first album. Its like the Death Grips of Punk/Hardcore

Its At The Drive-In's better, noisier first album. Its like the Death Grips of Punk/Hardcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kYaEN06UYM

Other urls found in this thread:

tacobell.com/food
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xahvg7-iJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Food Menu - Order Now - Taco Bell
tacobell.com/food
Naked Chicken Chalupa Box $5.00. Build Combo. 3 Crunchy Tacos Supreme® Combo $5.79. Build Combo. Mexican Pizza Combo $6.39. Build Combo. Nachos BellGrande® Combo $5.69. Build Combo. 3 Crunchy or Soft Tacos Combo $5.39. Crunchwrap Supreme® Combo $5.49. Cheesy Gordita Crunch Combo $5.99. 3 Doritos® Locos Tacos Supreme® .

A completely forgotten art-punk masterpiece. Spin gave it a 5 out of 5. More solid than anything the wipers, magazine, fugazi, parquet courts, and wire ever put out. youtube.com/watch?v=3Xahvg7-iJ4

Your dubs don't lie.

Hot Snakes and DLJ are truly Patrician Punk. Every other kind of punk (even Ramones and The Clash) is pure cringe.

What about real punk bands like twenty one pilots

Well, you got me there. 21p (as I love to call them, and do, often) are the top tier. Sometimes when something is so above perfection, you forget about of it, because it is so much higher on the pedestal than everything else.

wait, somebody posted a great non-meme album on here for a change? colour me impressed.

I like how absolutely no one acknowledged this until I did. Right now.

MY

is it drive like yeehoo or drive like jehoo

j-hoo

trashman, transkin!

I like Hot Snakes better than DLJ. Their songs are only 2 minutes long. My ADHD can't handle the 10 minute long Jehu songs.

Kek has spoken. It is truly Sup Forumscore.

KEK has blessed this album.

Kek should bless this one too.

>he's still doing it
kys

Never stop the dream.

Aren't Hot Snakes the burning wet long turds you get after eating mexican food?

DLJ and Hot Snakes are dope, anyone listen to Pitchfork?

Their selftitled is better than Yank Crime, and so is Relationship of Command.

thought it was pretty weak, just what i'd imagine a fairly talented local high school band would sound like. the s/t dlj album is several levels higher in talent, and was a made only a couple of years after pf disbanded.

post punk and post hardcore were the best things to come out of punk. punk was a placeholder for an idea. so many punk fans still think the punk they're listening to is akin to the goals of 70s punk

this is true.

yeah i agree, Pitchfork is mostly a novelty for after you know how good Froberg / Reis would eventually be together

dubs don't lie.

they're in the studios now working on a new hot snakes album. shhh, don't tell anyone.

Haven't really been here in the last month, is it still the same guy posting DLJ everyday or has it actually become a meme album?

John Reis seems like such a faggot

he'd suck u off fer sure.

It's yeh-hoo

It's Drive Like JEW. As in, put your big nose instead of your hands on the steering wheel, goofnutt.

you think this is better than wire? fuck off

Yes. way better. I'm sure the dust as totally settled on this since you either listened to one song, or the entire album once through. i'm sure you though pink flag or pet sounds were genius in your first listen as well.

Relationship of Command is better.

>Its like the Death Grips

just kill me senpai
i don't want to ever read or hear words again

10 years later and y'all still sleeping ATDI's only true successor.