Why did he leave?

why did he leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/digital/news/google-hires-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was smart. He got out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's trapped here since 2004.

he forget he was here forever

you're not

What are we still doing here man?

who

He was true Sup Forumsro, and he did what every smart person would do when they had dodged multiple lawsuits.

Miss you moot

Ran out of code red

He could still easily be here - he's just not the one pouring cash into this sinkhole that no serious advertiser will be associated with.

Yes, I just finished a sentence with a proposition, that's how good of a troll I am. With.

Fed up with Sup Forums's bullshit. The FBI was constantly hounding him for the Sup Forums archives, which he knew contained cp, eventually he just gave up and handed this shit over to a better web admin. I heard he was on the verge of suicide after the last time he browsed Sup Forums. I can see why.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

>I heard he was on the verge of suicide after the last time he browsed Sup Forums.
Isn't this true for most of us, though?

Heard from who?

you think hirouki or w/e is better?

2005 but yeah, I'm still trapped here

Ran out of code red

I'm just here for the lulz, I don't feel that bad

Heard from moot himself, I'll try looking up the yt vid

yes but only because he has better lawyers

Or he doesn't answers to american ones

I hate you

He got a job with google, owning Sup Forums while working at google is not something you can really do.

So he sold it, the new guy is making barely any money because companies don't want to pay to advertise here.

variety.com/2016/digital/news/google-hires-Sup Forums-founder-chris-poole-moot-1201724308/

>why did he leave?

Got sick of us.

To be honest, who wouldn't?

The only thing he ever really screwed us on was taking down /rs/ without offering it to go back to being its own site, that was pretty unforgivable imho.

But if you ever talked to him via email, he was always polite and really nice.

Moot was an incredibly well spoken and intelligent guy that gave up a significant portion of his time to this shithole that we all love. Can you blame the man for leaving. He had a life to live.

>why did he leave?

He had done everything he could to shill Sup Forums and earn mega billions, but it always evaded him.

In the end he just became frustrated and sold it to Mook so that he could get out of Sup Forums's shadow.

There was no way Google would have hired him if he still owned Sup Forums and if there was any chance of him making decent money this was it.

TL/DR - Frustration at not making money out of Sup Forums.

a parent never abandons their child.. moot created this place and im sure leaving it hurt him more than anything.. that is IF HE LEFT... maybe with his new job, he "left Sup Forums" so that he wouldnt be associated with it anymore, butill net secretly hes funneling his paychecks to chink moot to help keep the place afloat. that way hiro takes the blame for 4chans content while moot secretly pays the bills. in the end they get together for their monthly meetings where they blow each other and snort coke off the asses of celebs

Because Donald Trump ran for President.

Donald Trump is racist and moot didn't want that on his board, so he left.

You guys just made me feel better about my life.