Sup Sup Forums ? what do you think about this movement called M.G.T.O.W. (men going their own way)?

Sup Sup Forums ? what do you think about this movement called M.G.T.O.W. (men going their own way)?

How about actually sharing the substance of the movement...

If you're such a cuck that you need to start a movement to prove what a cuck you aren't then a movement isn't going to help you.

I hate that it's associated with a popular outdoorsman.

>hurr durr he's the originator of mgtow

No, he was a fucking outdoorsman

No fucky?

No fucky fucky?

No fucky fuck sucky?

In a nutshell, it's a men's 'singles' movement. Amongst other things, MGTOW men believe that society is jury-rigged to be in the woman's favor, especially when it comes to interpersonal relationships. For this reason, MGTOW is a movement for men to lead their own lives however they see fit and abandon the traditional notions of "getting laid", getting married, raising families, etc. so long as those things do not serve his best interests.

In this user's opinion, their reasoning is not entirely unfounded, but a part of me can't help but feel like at the end of the day they're nothing but a whiny cult of men who basically have suck 'fuck women' in the figurative sense because they can't get laid or get along with women.

Only Jacky jacky?

*said. I tried to be intellectual, and look what happens. Fuck my life.

Same thing as fat pride. Men who will never get laid or have ever been in a serious relationship trying to cope with their inevitable fate of dying lonely.

Sounds like a cult for babies

It gives a bunch a 300lb neckbeards the notion that they're hyper-intelligent rebels that are going against convention instead of this.

it's the male equivalent of feminism & sjw's, and mostly attracts emotionally damaged fedora types in their mid twenties

mgtow is something you outgrow. after you get/experience your first adult relationship

What is the average weight of a mgtow?

if your going to live your life like that, just become a swinger and spit roast as many women as possible. No need to join a movement, most men think that way anyway.

an entire online community for guys who cant get laid. what else is new?

Sounds like what I'll do if my second marriage ever breaks up. Why would I want to start over? Hookers exist, so I'd be fine in this group. I don't want the stress of another relationship. But then again, I hate the outdoors, so I'll probably just become an average Sup Forumstard, with the exception of being able to get laid.

Women are a cancer.

Anyone know that quote about being selfish and how not wanting to give what's yours is selfish, but wanting to take what isn't yours isn't selfish?

mgtow is about freedom and independence. the minute you get married, or move pussy into your house.. you're at their mercy because the system is rigged in their favor.

fuck 'em, date 'em, whatever.. just don't give up your freedom and independence.

sounds perfectly logical, and to be honest, smart, to me.

this

>In a nutshell, it's a men's 'singles' movement. Amongst other things, MGTOW men believe that society is jury-rigged to be in the woman's favor, especially when it comes to interpersonal relationships. For this reason, MGTOW is a movement for men to lead their own lives however they see fit and abandon the traditional notions of "getting laid", getting married, raising families, etc. so long as those things do not serve his best interests.

This kinda misses the point. It is not just that society and especially judicial involvement in divorce and child support is in favour of women, it is that although it is meant to be gender neutral (on the basis of "in the best interests of the children"), it often ends up being deliberately biased against men.
- Majority of child custody obtained by women (85%++)
- If women refuse to abide by visitation agreements then little or no action is taken.
- Men are jailed for failure to meet child support obligations even if they are unemployed / homeless, whereas this is virtually unknown for women in the same circumstances (albeit there are fewer of them as custody mainly goes to the female)
- ...etc...

MGTOW really is about not playing a rigged game.