7yr old just shot 3yr old to death in Ohio...

7yr old just shot 3yr old to death in Ohio. But we still don't need to ban guns cuz den only criminals will have dem hurrr durrr hurrr. His death is on all of you gun owners.

Sooooooooo, All vehicular manslaughter is on you you fucking driver.

did he owe him money?

If the 4yr old had just had an assault rifle, he could have stopped the 7yr old before he had a chance to shoot the 3yr old

but fuck the government and no-gun zones

>what is a gun safe

People died in car accidents yesterday.

Let's ban cars!!!1!

That faggot 3 y/o shouldn't have stepped up to the leader of the Big Kids Club. Fucker had it coming to him. At least he won't have to suffer Ohio's retarded bipolar weather any longer.

well was the 3yr old trespassing? if so then its justified

>a gun is just as necessary as transport

that whole logic thing never quite struck a cord with you huh

>implying the 3yr old wasn't the criminal here and the 7yr old was a hero

>what is something that completely invalidates the gun as an option for home defense?

>"Just you wait there a minute, mister home invader, while I enter the combo to my gun-safe, then you are really gonna get it!"

So, you are assuming that all people follow laws. Let's count the laws that were ignored in this case before we discuss how valuable new, restrictive laws could have helped.

I'll start:
Murder
Discharge of a firearm within city limits
Child endangerment

Please explain how creating more laws will prevent people who are intent on breaking laws to change their behavior. It sound like all you are trying to do is to impact citizens that follow the laws, while these are the people who are not the problem.

Yup, these are fine.

>blaming inanimate objects

The ravings of a lunatic and a classic leftist argument, indeed. Shuffling off personal responsibility in favor of a nanny state.

The parents/legal guardians are responsible for the actions of the children. And when the children become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

its adorable that you think people follow laws

well that's just natural selection.

parents being too retarded to save their children from the most obvious threats will not be able to procreate

>parents being too retarded to save their children from the most obvious threats will not be able to procreate
>parents
>will not be able to procreate

's that way, brainlet.

>OP listening to logic

>blatantly disregards the fact that dictatorship and niggers are an actual threat

He thinks there's no such thing as public transportation, bicycles, and feet Point at him and laugh because he doesn't see the bvious corelation.

>blatantly disregards the fact that dictatorship and niggers are an actual threat
>implying your little guns can stop a dictatorship

why do you care so much? 1 kid kills another and you want to tell the rest of the world what to do? mind your own business

I love you

Blaming irresponsible adults on us who own guns.
Nice logic, faggot.

also wanted to point out the main reason of your faux outrage is because the one killed had circled the sun relatively few times before expiring. mentally stunted people love using children to express rage and try to ramp up the tragedy factor for their agenda

>implying they can't
At least for now we can agree they stop niggers.

GOV CAN'T STOP ME IF I HAVE 4 GUNS IN ONE HAND!

What about kids stealing their father cars and driving over pedestrians? Do we need to ban cars aswell?

> white kid shoots another white kid.
> blames niggers
> blames dictators
> but see's no problem in gun.
> definitely a right wing cuck.

I'm not a native speaker.

by procreate i mean making sure your genome remains in the genepool after you have died. Not just shitting anything out of your vagina.

I don't think we should ban guns, but we should definitely jail parents who who have guns and fail to keep them secure from children. if your kid ends up killing themselves because you couldn't be bothered to lock up your gun collection, that should criminal negligence.

Good job, too. If his parents are too fucking stupid to keep the kid from getting the gun, do we really want him surviving to adulthood and passing his genetic and/or environmentally informed stupidity on to another generation?

But but muh raights!!!!
Obama!!
Emails!!!
Benghazi!!!!
Usiz!!
Immigrants!!
Refugees!!
" insert next group of people to be completely feared by faggot cucks who then in turn talk even more ignorant fucks into rallying , here"

Help me understand your logic OP.
That child's death is on his/her parents.period. I grew up around guns my whole life and never had a accident because we were taught safety. So when a child drowns Ina pool are all pool owners murderers? If a child gets fat are fork owners to blame? Guns don't kill people. Idiots with guns kill people. So this child's parents are idiots. If they leave a loaded gun laying around where a child can get it they don't have the mental capabilities to be a parent and they should go to jail for murder. But according to you I should have my guns taking away because of this. Just look at Everytime citizens guns where taken away and what happened to those people.

Kolibri best gun

An 8 year old raped a six year old so we should cut all men's dicks off.

Vegan dies trying to climb Mount Everest to prove vegans can do anything. Her death is on all you vegans..

The Constitution gives you the right to protect yourself from a tyrannical government. That's the second amendment.

If you deny that you government can POSSIBLY become tyrannical at some point in the future, then you are an ignorant person.

I mean shit, isn't there a place in the US where people are getting policed for OFFENDING other people? Pretty sure that's on the way to tyranny

Because people died without their big metal rolling death machines. Show me the cars they had back in the 1400's?
What's that?
You cant?
We'll then you must be a FUCKING RETARD!!!

Can we please ban cars?

because a bedside gun vault is too hard? you caan even store it loaded and chambered, just scan and pull

Lol how do you propose to "ban guns" tho? By shutting down every gun shop and factory in the USA, putting a million or more Americans out of work, then using 1.1 million police for door-to-door gun confiscations of over 350 million paranoid gun-owning Americans? Do you think that would go well? Don't you think people would just shoot at the police, since we outnumber them 350 to 1? Explain your thinking, you must have a plan here

Well tbqhwy famalam, that 3 year old had nothing to live for anyway. None of us does. Death is mercy.

>An 8 year old raped a six year old so we should cut all men's dicks off.

because every gun owner is born with a gun...

They didn't have guns in the 1400's you fucking autist, kys yourself

Forgot to add, if you own a firearm, it's your fucking responsibility to keep it out of the wrong hands. Fucking Spiderman should have taught you this.

Why is this bait thread not a spiderman thread yet?

whatever Moran! Dont you have retard school to goto?

>ban guns
Gun control doesn't have to mean banning all guns.

Stop giving the gun freaks ammo. (yes pun intended)

Cars main function isn't killing people and are constantly being improved into safer stuff. guns are made to kill, attempting to make a safer one would actually imply removing its main function. a substitute could be a stun gun perhaps, or pepper spray, or whatever.

what pun

yes they did.... handguns were used across europe in the late 1300...

the first matchlock guns appeared in the 1400s..

are you this ignorant?

If the gun owner is a gun owner when he's born then he must be born with a gun or he wouldn't be a gun owner.

Stfu fag

Kek i just meant that neither guns or cars are Necessary for life it just makes things easier. With convenience comes risk. Just like your fast food burgers come with the risk of having shit, chemical and cancer in them. Your convienent phones make life busier and people can find you now.

Was there a point you were trying to make, or...?

You can just keep typing up a response. I'm closing this windows and going grocery shopping. But YOU have to have the last word, right?

Why is it that faggot retards are always grocery shopping?

>has no rebuttal, makes himself "feel right" by deflecting to last word arguements.
im not even the same guy you were bitching at... im was just pointing out youre a faggot for making up lies because you just dont know the fact.

now run away like every other faggot that gets proven wrong, close your ears to facts.

I'm pretty sure he was nigger who did it. and I'm going to assume it was another Niggergave the kid a gun. How was America fault?

And yes if you ban guns from a legal owners then only criminals will have them. You're making fun of a simple truth and acting like it is not true.

> if we make drugs illegal then only illegal drug users will have them.

Yes that's pretty obvious thank you for that

Amen!

If we just went ahead and passed some sensible gun control legislation that seven year old would have had to wait three days for a background check and registry checks. He would have probably learned more about gun safety in that time and not picked up an unkept gun and shot a tree year old.

Clearly, the problem is pedestrians. We should just ban them.

It was obviously poor black kid. Who do you think gave the guns this kid or gave them access to it?

maximum kek

If usa just banned unregistered firearms it would be fine. no illegal guns == no illegal crimes

>all

You really don't know anything about gun safes

>noone blames the car when someone dies in a collision
>noone blames the knife after a stabbing
>bats and hammers are used more frequently than any other item for homicide, and we dont lobby to ban them
quality logic you got there

We should ban cars. This way people would use safer ways of transportation.

Or the parents who own the gun should have stored it properly where the child couldn't get it. They already have something in place for this called criminal negligence. /thread

Your right to own a gun is in the Constitution owning a car is not
Guns are human rights cars are privileges your argument is profoundly flawed

Hears story of gun violence, immediately blamed guns and gun owners. Too stupid to look at situation logically.

Handguns were never widespread in Europe, due to their unreliability. The matchlock, introduced in the mid 1400s, paved the way for the development of more reliable long arms such as the flintlock musket.

Failing to see the point only shows your ignorance

You're obviously too stupid for this debate

Yeah lets denie reality because we are to fuck retarded and have massively illogical reasoning ability. Also lets make more than half the population in the country into criminals. You people are such amazingly pretentious faggot bitch cucks. Just keep doing what you do best using every square inch of your body as cock pleasing device and cum receptical.

we should ban drugs because almost 50,000- people die from drugs each year

...ohwait...

The point was showing stupidity. It worked on two different occasions.

they can't just ban guns right off the spot, people would be pissed.

No you're right it was really the Russians in fact it was Putin himself who planed it to get Donald Trump elected
> Retarded leftist who thinks other people's rights are his play thing

Isn't the 7 year old a murderer? See he was a criminal, and he got a gun, probably wouldn't have been able to get one with looser gun laws, and if the 3 year old had been armed at least he couldve fought back.

They can't gradually ban them either.

>hurrr durrr the more guns I have, the less likely the government is to stop me

>implying one cuck with a glock could stop an actual dictatorship

This is how conservatives ACTUALLY think.

"The first thing a dictator does is disarm the populace"
And the first thing a rebel group does is?

There are too many legal unregistered guns in the hands of private citizens it would affect too many good people
> I mill all my own 80% lowers

>They can't gradually ban them either.
but that has a better chance than trying to do it faster

>And the first thing a rebel group does is?
Disarm the populace? Anyway, I think an armed rebellion in some banana republic will look a lot different than an american one. Those pretty much looks like a shy, closet homo love-in where noone dares to be the first to drop their pants.

If they're so good, why can't they get them registered?
"Make me get off my fat ass and into my pickup for a trip to the sheriffs office? Oppression!"

Why would a rebel group disarm the populace?

wow all the dumbfuck trumpets get really butthurt over logic huh. so sad they flooded this board. ah well, lets do this

>guns and cars are the same

this

duh peeplez wit duh uhhhh darksers skin iz scurrin meh!!!

>a gun is totally not a literal killing machine

>parents cannot procreate
this is the actual intelligence of gun tards

>dictator commands military to take all guns
>hell no! you grab you assault rifle and stick it out your window
>see marine approahing, start blasting
>"thud"
>tear gas through the window
>coughing fit paralyzes you as you seize on the floor
>soldier walks in and easily cuffs you

1 muslim bombs a building and what do? mind your business

>i am a victim waaa waaaa!!! feel bad for me waaaaa!!! dont take muh killing machine that doesnt do any good, i jerk off down the barrell every night since i cant get hard for a woman!!! waaaa!!!

if we stop child slavery, all duh children willz be out of er jerb!!!!

Because I don't want them registered and that's my prerogative

we should probably ban heroin while we are at it.

There won't be a rebel group because there is no rebellion, you fucking conspiracy theorist mongs.

shill harder faggot

>guns and cars are the same
missing the point entirely people kill with knifes
>let ban knives
people get killed with forks
>ban all forks

terrorist uses Larry to run over 80 people
>ban Larrys in central Paris

staw man and cherry picking is all you can do

that and not help the problem in anyway.

Implying a 350 million strong gun owning population can't stop a 1.1 million strong military
> What is Vietnam
> What is evey war since ww2
If 2 million rice farmers with extremely outdated Russians guns can stop the USA then 350 million with modern firearms would roll over the government in a week

>>a gun is just as necessary as transport
>that whole logic thing never quite struck a cord with you huh

a gun is more necessary than a car

a car is privilege

If they try to take the guns there will be

>I want the government to cuck me and I don't want stupid people's kids to die
I dont' understand antifun people.

>what is a gunsafe

>I'm genuinely asking