Thinking about buying a chastity cage (made in plastic cause I like them more)from Aliexpress...

thinking about buying a chastity cage (made in plastic cause I like them more)from Aliexpress. Are they really cheap as someone says? I can't afford an original model. Share experiences and opinions

Idk, my wife wants me to try one of these but I think I could only handle it short term

>Are they really cheap as someone says?
well go fucking look yourself

I think he means are they as cheaply made. and flimsy. not cheap as in price.

exactly, sorry for my bad english I'm russian. I mean the quality

What happens if you put that thing on and you start getting a erection and cant control it?

You can't get an erection, that's the point

... I really don't understand why the fuck you would want such a thing, what the hell is the appeal here?

I think it could be really damn hot for a night - and maybe, just maybe, a day or so before a date, getting locked up so you have a build-up and constant reminder, and then the tease and temptation to want to get out when you finally meet up, and she has the key.

but I honestly dont see the appeal in being locked up by a dom for weeks or months or the likes.

You damage your penis, that's what happens.

I thought the point was to make sex imposible
That aint gonna stop your body giving you a erection is isit.

I only want to try something new kinky with my gf during preliminars

I mean wrapping yourself up in bubble wrap could be considered kinky, locking up your dick so it can't be stimulated makes absolutely no sense to me...

for myself, this:

ex of mine, who I flirt with a lot would love to use one. I'd like to get locked in the day before meeting up, so its a constant reminder that morning, and all the way there. we'd meet up, and probably go for a meal, maybe some sort of evening thing, and we always click, so I'd be getting turned on, that would be restricting me, so its a constant taunting prevention of getting anything. And of course, she's got the key, quite possibly in clear view on a necklace. So, when we finally end up in private, she gets to take control - demand to be give head, to be fisted, whatever she wants, all while I'm straining to get out, before she finally puts the key in, and its a release, and I can finally fuck her. Its a tease, a temptation.

You always want what you cant get. its human nature. So with this, its that prevention of getting anything which makes it fun.

That said, I'd never want to be in one for more than that moment - the tease is fun because its imminent. I'm not sure the appeal for those who want it for long-term locked up stuff.

she locks me when I do preliminars to her, she tease me and then she unleash the beast lol

from what I know, the errection gets tight, so you cant get any blood in there, and so you simply cant get hard. the body wants to try, but its constricting you to prevent it happening

>preliminars

This seems like it would damage your dick if you accidentally got a hard on, erections are not always a voluntary thing.
... Also, what if you lose the key or the lock gets fucked up? Too much danger around something so precious to me, would not personally risk it.

So does she wear a chastity belt too or are you just kind of... her bitch?

Don't buy that particular type. It sucks and hurts like hell

This. I can only imagine getting a boner in on eof those things. It would hurt and probably reshape my dick

*ies

what's the best type for you?

Dude, I'd be worried about rupturing a blood vessel or permanently damaging my dick... If it's one thing you don't do, it's risk damaging your dick.

when I play the dom role she is tied up, I give her breast bondage and other some stuff

I get it now
Fuck that

Dubs responding to dubs. noice

>This seems like it would damage your dick if you accidentally got a hard on, erections are not always a voluntary thing.

not really. only if it were incredibly badly made, with sharp edges or the likes. that said, there's people who like spiked versions though specifically because it will hurt them...

if you get hard with one on, it just gets stupidly tight, you cant get hard, so you're left wanting to be hard and unable to. with some types, it might put pressure on your balls making those ache if you get hard, I gather.

>... Also, what if you lose the key or the lock gets fucked up?

the locks tend to go through a relatively small fastening pin of plastic, and I work as a craftsman. I have jeweller's saws and files that would break through the pin in 10 mins at worst. probably in 2 mins.

So, in my case () I could pretty much be locked into one, turn up, tell my ex she's a sick twisted midget and slap her in the face, and watch her drop the key away down a drain in rage, and it wouldnt be an issue. I suppose for someone who's less capable with hands, it might be a fear.

I've gotten a hard-on in semi-tight pants and it hurts if I don't shift my dick to a place where it can fully expand... I get hard as fucking rock dude and preventing your body from a natural function doesn't seem healthy to begin with...

.... I'm not willing to use a saw around my dick for added "kink" factor, again, maybe it's just me.

whereas I'm not adverse to having my balls tied up, hot wax dripped on my cock, being lashed with a riding crop, and in theory I would be open to harder cbt stuff like being blindfolded, tied down, and getting needles or similar pain. in exactly the same way that I'm completely open to dripping hot wax on a partner's tits or clit, tying her breasts with cord till they start to go purple, and lashing her witha crop too.

why only experience half the fun after all?

Well you see, I have an aversion to pain, it's not pleasurable to me since I'm not a masochist.

I think you could have answered my first question more easily by stating, "I'm a masochist", lol.

Can confirm. It hard getting hard (lol) in one of these. Generally, as soon as it starts to become uncomfortable, you stop getting hard.

You must be really, really horny to get properly hard. So worked up you do not feel the pain of the cage pulling on you balls. Only done this a few times.

As for losing keys. What is your point? Looking for any reason not to do it? That is like asking drivers why the commute, because what would happen if your tire burst on a highway?

Most locks come with 2-3 keys. Keep one in your walet, one in your car and one at work. You'll never lose all 3.

As for cutting stuck lock. A pair of pliers will do just fine. The lock is really tiny.

Don't fall for the meme CB cages, they break easily.

I wouldnt say I am. Its just something that occasionally is fun.

I also find soft velvet gloves, feathers, silk ribbon, massage and really sensual stuff equally fun.
its all just a spectrum of sensation and sensuality from subtle to extremes.

except tickling. fuck that, with a spiked cactus.

>Looking for a reason not to do it?
My penis would be in a fucking cage, I like and respect my penis, I think very highly of it, it's basically my best friend.
You don't put your friend in shackles and subject him to torture or pain yo, you just don't.

Have fun having lead poisoning on your dick from chink plastic m8

>Lash me and beat me, stick me with needle
>Anything except tickling

if someone tickles me, I literally end up choking, unable to breathe in, and it is agonising.

I once had an ex try to tickle my foot which was poking out the bed. I broke her nose by kicking instinctively.

you really could hammer nails through my balls, and it would be less pain than being tickled for me.

though truth be told, I really wouldnt like nails through my balls, if the option is "neither".

Ok, now I get it. You got lost and wandered into a wrong thread.

This thread is for people who like just the things you wrote.

Here is somethig more suitable for you.

>>/s/17073891

All nice and vanilla.

No, I came in trying to make sense out of something that seems insane to me.
Like going into a foot fetish thread and trying understand how people can get aroused by something that isn't sexual at all.

and like most kinks, the reasoning isnt remotely rational on its own.

same way feet, or rubber, or scat, or bukkake, or piss, or leather, or bondage, or handcuffs, or gags, or prolapses, or tit torture, being a sadist, or being a masochist, being submissive or being dom, all make little sense to those for whom any of those kinks or 101 others are their particular appeal.

there's people out there who cannot get off unless the girl's got green eyes, is dressed as a nun, pissing into the guy's mouth, while insulting his mother. does that make any sense? of course not. Sexuality is not rational. never should be.

Avatar fag in a non fur thread. What a time to be alive.

Just buy extra tight underwear you fucking sperglord

I know, but I'm wired to question things and try to make sense of them, I can't help myself.

I do to trigger a particular kind of faggot, thanks for bringing me this joy as only you could have.

did my comment seem like i was triggered?

Well yes, it did, what I was doing clearly triggered you into a response. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have responded.