14, fucked girl in her grans bed. Puked after because drank too much strongbow cider. How did b lose their virginity?

14, fucked girl in her grans bed. Puked after because drank too much strongbow cider. How did b lose their virginity?

took acid at a festival, pulled a girl in the dance field, took her back to my tent, fucked her for 50 minutes before i came inside her. good times.

16, got wasted at a party and fucked my girlfriend at home. Can't remember most of it I bet she felt special.

Probably a dad ahaha

Age now? Wasted on what?

nah, she was on the pill because she had a girlfriend. cant imagine being a dad at 15, that would be a nightmare

FUCK i mean she had a boyfriend. allow it boys, im on a raging comedown and cant function

In my country it's common, fucking full time mummy's facebook occupation type shit at 15... sickening

Mee too mate, posted a couple nights ago about coke and anti deps. Same cunt only just stopped taking prop and coming down

Knocked on your mom's cervix.she loves manly men with anal fissures.son

11, was teaching my classmates how to wear a condom, oldest girl in class (13) took me behind a theater scenery, started sucking my cock, I slapped her face, she started crying and tried to run and I pulled her hair, put my dick in her throat, and came on her glasses. Then she turned and offered me her pussy. I couldn't contain myself and fucked that tiny cunt right there.

26, just straight up booze. It was a Birthdayparty of a friend of ours

>pic related

Dutch courage saves again

>20 Meet up with FWB
>cum as soon as she starts mouthing my dick
>she says she wanted me to
>licks it up
>lays back and spreads herself
>diamond hardness regained
>fuck her all day
>all day
>we stopped for lunch then went to dinner then I kept fucking her
>the next day her pussy was understandably sore
>so she let me use her ass
>and her tits
>and throat fuck her

Had a falling out a couple years later. With a new chick now, she's a little more submissive and this time she was the virgin.

And I gotta tell you guys. Getting some chick who's never been touched intimately by another dude is probably the best sex you'll ever have. I lost count of how many times she came over my cock, but I'll never forget the face of agonized ecstasy she made when I popped her cherry.

I didn't, 24

13, first "Girlfriend's" birthday.

Hey, I puked after my first time also. Due to the amount of SloGin I consumed. Have no idea why we were drinking that

Was at her cabin, 17, drinking with her and some other friends. Too drunk to remember details, but the others went to sleep and we did it on the couch

>Me 14 @ gf house. Both virgins.
>Tell her how hot it would be to have a chick sit on my face.
>Gf goes up to her room, comes down in only a long T shirt. Tells me to lay down on the couch.
>Holyfuckthisishappening.jpg
>She proceeds to grind on my face and suck my dick. We fuck.
> Was great man

16 after prom with gf. In my mom's BMW behind Dirt Cheap

similar
>14, sister throws house party
>user invite your friends if you like
>do that
>older sisters mates getting me pissed
>isnt he so cute drink more
>drink more
>totally wrecked by this point
>go into my bedroom
>loads of sisters friends smoking etc
>girl i invited sitting on bed talking to other friend
>throw tantrum bcus people are in my room
>"except you femanon"
>lock door
>kids trying to be sexy but have no idea what they are doing
>ontop of girl
>everything spinning
>laws of relativity
>people banging on door
>"ignore them user, focus on me"
>lol can't focus on anything rn but okay trying
>collapse and head butt girl in the face
>blow load and push myself onto the floor head butt floor
>puke

everyone next day kept asking me why i punched her in the face
got awkward note from her left on my "I know you probably don't care or whatever about last night but i do"
ended up getting her pregnant at 15 bad times

Yikes.

Sounds like you got raped by the constraints of the law. You were a minor and too drunk to consent.

But that only works for women I forgot.

Daily reminder, women can't be held accountable when they drink, but men can apparently

we were both minors and both "under the influence"
what was gross was her having a crush on me and taking advantage of that to use her as a sex rag for over a year and then getting her pregnant and then taking advantage of the fact i never had feelings for her to make her get an abortion
but still

whatcha gonna do- have a kid?

also if you're a fucked up mess you're a fucked up mess, and if you fuck up whilst a fucked up mess well it's only because you weren't a fucked up mess that you didn't fuck up before.
if you rape girls when you're wasted, you're probably a total loser when you're sober etc.