Your big brother comes into the bathroom in the morning and shows you this

Your big brother comes into the bathroom in the morning and shows you this

What do

suck him dry

>Why do you have two pairs of boxers on bro?

fistfight battle to death

Scream 4 mom

I say that Walter White actually died in the car he was trying to steal when he was leaving the bar after his kid on the phone told him to just die already and when the keys fell out of the visor and everything that happened after that was just his psychotic fantasy as he was gasping for air and dying

so that allah does not see me shit myself during glorious jihad, brother

Grab 'em by the dick

say "nice dick lol"

Say: mine is bigger
and then show him mine

I would punch the fuck out his dick then kick him in the nuts

MOAR pics

Interesting...

I'd suck on the head through the briefs

Assuming it was on purpose, balltap him and continue brushing my teeth. Otherwise, ignore it.

You'd flick your bro in his nut? Seems pretty gay

Wonder who in the hell is in my house showing me their dick. I don't have a big brother

I wish that was my big brother

stare and drool cause I'm a faggot.
he asks: "wtf are you staring at, faggot? get to work!" he pulls his underwear down and the glorious cock springs forward.
And like the faggot I am, I obey and start licking his dick and then then taking it to my mouth and he starts thrusting it down my throath.
After awhile he pulls out of my mouth, his cock dripping with saliva. I lie down in the bathtub on my back with my legs spread out and with my boipussi on the edge of the tub. As I'm spreading my cheeks wider apart with my hands, he tells me to get on the floor with my face on the ground and ass up in the air. Of course. He wants to fuck me doggystyle, so he doesn't have to look at my tiny fag dick while penetrating me. He isn't a faggot like I am.
As I get into the position, he further advices me to grab my balls and pull them away towards my stomach, so that our balls don't touch. He doesn't want to be gay like me. I do as my big bro tells me to.
With my hand securing my junk against my stomach, he can finally start using me for his own pleasure. He spreads my cheeks wide and then pushes his way inside. His cock is still wet from my mouth. He doesn't start slowly to let me get use to his dick, why would he? I'm only a faggot. As he humps me fast, I let out girly whimpers and moans, which only fuel his will to ravage my boipussy even harder.
continues ->

Oh my god why am I hard

Op and thread are all faggots

moar pls

triple dubs check

>weird reverse scenario has happened
im the older brother, and my younger brother IS gay. Im bi as fuck but hes not my type at all. hes seen my bulge. he just stares. its kinda weird tbhfam.

he continues his assault of my hole for a while, swiftly moving in and out. Once he finally comes to an end and cums deep in me, we both collapse on the ground and jusy breath for a while with his seeds in my hole. When he comes back to his senses after the orgasm he pulls out. His cock is covered in his cum and it's dripping out of my hole aswell.
He brings it next to my face and slaps on my cheek. I get what he means by that and I clean his dick with my mouth swallowing every drop of cum that I can, tasting my own boypussy while doing so.
once I'm done he gets up and goes to piss in the toilet and gets dressed and leaves me laying on the floor with my ass sore and full of cum. I don't mind, because I'm a faggot and my faith is therefor to be a bitch for my brother.

How has he seen your bulge? You show off to your little brother???

delivered

boxer briefs underneath, PJs on top. not boxers

gross no. I wake up with morning wood, go to brush my teeth and he wakes up around the same time.

Tell him:
N8 B8 M8 but I have the same genetics as yours

Then he will put the sausage in the fridge again

Dude you can't tease your little brother with your morning boner. He probably thinks about blowing you now.

perhaps they have been in the same room together with underwear on? doesn't seem all that weird for brothera who are close

i really hope not. he has a boyfriend.

What do you show off? Do you wear briefs like op? How big?

i almost exclusively wear breifs. nothing special 6x7, girthy but not yuge. its hot pretty obvious piercings that show through. ...this is weird. i dont like this train of thought.

tell dad & get him sent away to bible to to straighten out.

*got not hot

That would look pretty huge in some briefs man.. maybe you made him gay. How old are you two

im 24 hes just turning 18... i hope i didnt make him gay. Hes walking in on me with a guy before, so maybe.

Am I meant to assume that you're a boy?

kill him instantly

you didn't make him gay lol. you don't get made gay, you either are or you don't. all you did was probably give him a huge crush on you atleast when he was younger

no no no no nononono... i sincerely hope not. This is weird.

Did he ever comment on your bulge?

>the born-this-way meme that just won't die
ishiggydiggy

...no but ive seen him stare. i just try to ignore it and not think about it...

Nigga you better move out before he raeps you

>tfw bearmode
>he is tiny
i dont think he can user... but im locking my door at night from now on just to be safe.

My brother forced me to suck his dick when I was like 5. Told mom, she cried and shit but then no one talked about it again.

When in high school I was fucking his gf on the regular. So I kinda got him back.

Her on right.

Off by one

Tell us more! Stories, anything.

Details.

i dont have any. i like my brother, but hes my BROTHER and hes not my type.

Work with us here.

What does he look like?

my brother is 15 and his soft dick is like 2x as big as mine hard

in before pics I obviously dont have any, but this shit has destroyed my self esteem pretty much beyond repair

...hes 5'10" skinnyfat and a dirty blonde skater looking dude. His 18th birthday is in a few weeks. You are going to make me drink before noon you know that?

How big are each of you

He sounds CUTE.

Is he a bottom?

I am a little over 4 hard

I saw him a couple of times and would guess hes between 7 and 7.5 soft

...i dont know, i havent asked. im a top so i kindof hope not. we are drastically different, im 6' tall and have black hair.

You sound like you're faking some kind of reluctance about actually admitting something. Maybe it's just me, but this sounds like some good shit in the making.

I'm just saying.

Also I know it's weird but if you wanna maybe add something to talk more that'd be cool. I find it interesting.

No, i really would prefer to keep my relationship with my brother fraternal an platonic if i can. Him turning 18 soon makes thing exceptionally awkward since he is going to start dating older guys in our town. i dont want to end up having the same exes as him, and i dont want people to talk about what i do with them to him. I may be over thinking this, but it puts a pit in my stomach.

>realise is a stranger that broke into the house as im the eldest child
>blow his brains out with the 358. i keep on my night stand

>tfw no older brother to be molested by

please let me suck that.

>If I can

I sense a hint of you wanting it. It's OK user. If you both want it no harm done. Time for you to be a good big brother and give him some eye candy. Let the chips fall where they may.

id rather show off to his boyfriend, but hes 17, so no dice. its not something ive really put thought into before.

Get naked and start choking on it