Tfw Mac Demarco will never make music like this again

>tfw Mac Demarco will never make music like this again

Seriously wtf is up with this acoustic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.ninja/5trgdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My Old Man is unironically the best song he's put out in years

BECAAUUUSEE IM A BOOOOOOOOOOY

True, it's probably his best track sense he released Salad Days, it sounds like he's losing the unique sound he used to have though.

True, he should make another album with Alex Calder.
And he should re-release this album (Ying Yang) under his name, because i think most of Mac DeMarco fans don't know it exists.

A new track from the new album has leaked:

mirror.ninja/5trgdf

Feels like Chamber of Reflection

2010!
BIG YEAR!

bump

Is it just me or this tape's audio quality was so shit I had to delete it?

That's because it's Lo-Fi Indie.

that's not even the better of the two singles you fucking mong

but I agree with the sentiment, he's back on his shit

the recording is cleaner than RNRNC but there's an insane amount of reverb and it sounds like he was pushing his amp a little harder

I know I'm falling for the bait right now, but who actually gives a fuck for Makeout Videotapes?

How was he ever really unique though? I love mac but his music has never really seemed unique to me, just fun and easy to listen to at any given moment

He should go back to le ironic post-internet lo-fi shit like Rock n Roll Nightclub

Me

>acoustic shit.

spoiler alert: the entire album is dull acoustic shit

i miss when mac made rock, that kind of stopped with 2
the psychedelic singer/songwriter shit he did on salad days and another one sucks, and if he's just stripping it down even more on the new album, it's gonna be even worse

He reissued it like a year ago

hes never made anything decent ion his life. complete corporate pandered for urban outfitter fans from the very start

Mac Demarco is piss
Listen to Connan Mockasin