It really pisses me off that there's so many people with problems. Like...

It really pisses me off that there's so many people with problems. Like, I want to talk about the nice stuff that I bought from the grocery store with my parent's money, I don't want to have to feel like I have to be sensitive that the people around me will be upset that they only have trash to eat. And I definitely don't like hearing about people's drug addictions or whatever, like honestly just stop being a piece of shit and the problem would sort itself out. But no. I honestly am I just sick of unfortunate people.

Fuck 'em. Those sensitive bastards are basically just trying to be politically correct SJWs. Get some friends with brains and some balls.

shaggy thread?

bump

>stuff that I bought from the grocery store with my parent's money
> like honestly just stop being a piece of shit and the problem would sort itself out.

Yeah cos I am the problem, least i am not a leech. You can only have your say if you partake. People who are shut in have no say.

Yeah but there's no excuse to be drug addicted loser.

There is no excuse to be a shut in either. Stop it, your life is passing you by

My life is passing me by? dude I have leisure, what the hell am I actually missing? a 9-5 job without a love in my life? Yeah man I can do that without the added stress.

Your pissed off that people have problems. Sounds like

You have a problem

I should break into your room while you sleep, give you AIDS, steal all your money and stuff, and kill your family and or pets. Then we'll see how much you dont bitch about your unfortunate life you faggot ass shit bitch

there's no need to be upset

Care about everyone in the world that is kind. CARE ABOUT ALL OF THEM DAMMIT!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!

awful shaggy thread

>My life is passing me by? dude I have leisure, what the hell am I actually missing? a 9-5 job without a love in my life? Yeah man I can do that without the added stress.

>with my parent's money
You are no better than a junkie

like man whats wrong with eating trash bro, its nice to explorer all the flavors in life and not just accept the expensive stuff as better because it costs more you know.

Well OP i do share some similarities to your situation. I was verry sheltered growing up my mom was from a different culture and the slums we landed in scared her so she bought everything for me so that i would not go out. I know that you feel disconnected with the world because you can't relate to their fucked up lives. You can' even add to the conversation because of the sanctions that will be impsed on you. My mom is not even rich she used to make 30k a year and worked ONLY for her children. all you can do is give a fake laugh haha yeah.... and feel empty. trustvme i know. 95% of people in this world will fuck up their lives.

Sounds like you have cancer

This whole thread.