My GF and me are about to become parents, her labor is starting

My GF and me are about to become parents, her labor is starting.
Trips decide how to name out daughter.
Suggest international names cause we are europeans

>Inb4 Chtulhu

Adolf

This

Bominbag

Mohammed

Sile (She + la)

Alex

Muhommad
Eurocuck

Uschi traditional german name, very nice.

Rawlin

Cuckalina

Optimus

Nyarlathotep

Nigger

Roll

Anal

Megatron

Reroll

Harambe

Shanequa

Goku

Ebola

roll

r

Caitlyn

Aisha

kshfdbfcsdfg

>Reply to Thread No.709884903
reroll

La-a (Ladasha)

Anise Illuvatar

Valerie

Stalin

Hannah

Cumrag

one more go for Mohammed's 6 year old bride

Lexi belle

Faggot

Rolll

Rolling for this.

i feel satan trips

Le-a, pronounced Ledasha cause the dash don't be silent.

Reroll

Boole

Newfag

Cuck

Lauryn

hillary

Cumdumpster

Helga!

Faggot

Skeletor

Cmon

Emma

So close user

Wilkis Wilk

Baby McBabyface

Fucking roll

Bendthatdick Cuminbitch

Reroll

Bjgonewrong

SoFlo

Rolling for Harambe

Roll

Roll

name her after your mother in law so you'll never truly feel affection for your own daughter

Cumbucket

The unloved project

Last one

Dardimandovna

Would be nice

Dry'arlok'nai

Daddy's fuckdoll

Adolf Josif

Again

sasha

Roadhog

Fishnetta

damn

Petite-Merde

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Harambe

E'lyssia

Shame... Would be nice

rolling again

Jenny

Cummies

Accident

Krombopulous

Brandashious

Mayonnaise. Call her May. Or faggot.

This

>my gf

Wait. So you are telling mr you are having a child out of wedlock??? Wow.................

The absolute best fried chicken this side of Kentucky

Cunty McCuntface

One of our favourites :)

Dream smasher

Jesus

Reroll

Victoria