In response to >>709879098#

in response to #
what's the last text you SENT to a person of the opposite sex?

uh...
"in unrelated news I hate this heterosexual earth"

Yay okay !! xo

are you a girl?

No. Was a text to my girlfriend about seeing her when I come off shift tomorrow morning

>xo

kys my man

Why though? I hardly ever text it, it's to my girlfriend and it was the end of our conversation before she went to bed

"How was your day?"
That was on Wednesday.

Duke#13905

:/ damn she(? presumably) ignoring you?

Lmao

"I hate boys" (to a boy)

Don't know, we used to talk every other day but that slowly stopped a few weeks ago.

Goodnight b

Bye richard

> frenchfag, no time to translate :

Tu ralentis ta fellation et mouille làgèrement ta poitrine entre tes 2 seins. J'y place mon sexe, toujours aussi dur, pendant que tu te tiens les seins serrés et effectue des vas et viens ; parfois tu baisse la tête pour donner un coup de langue, ou au contraire tu la lève pour que je puisse me baisser et t'embrasser vigoureusement. Les vas et viens s'accélère, ta poitrine est parfaite pour ce genre d'exercices, c'est très excitant. De temps à autre je repasse sur ton clito avec mes doigts mouillés pour maintenir ton état d'excitation au maximum...

> mfw the chick I sent this is not even my gf...

I understood enough of that to say it's (very terrible) sexting

I'm fucking old and I never did sexting before, so yes I assume it's awfull... no regret tho

how old are you? how old is the girl you sent this to?

I'll pay the hospital bills, let's not make this a legal problem.

31yo (it's not really "old" but I'm definitely old fashion, and clueless about how to speak to chicks)
The girl is 25.