GOAT

GOAT

It's not even debatable. At all. Everyone that argues against him just sounds like a salty motherfucker that was personally hurt by him lol

He's coming for no.5. Brady will play well into his early 40s

>Brady will play well into his early 40s
Good thing, then, that his early 40's will continue past week 4.

I've never rooted for the pats but I think it would be hilarious to watch godell give Brady and belichek the Lombardi this year. I will be praying to the football gods

t. Pats fan

Nah I'm a cowboys fans but seeing as our seasons already over, might as well root for tom terrific have to shake Rogers hand after winning yet ANOTHER MVP. Would be great tv

He will play at GOAT level into his early 40s. He will be good around his mid 40s and will be a good backup in his late 40s. Brady wins the super bowl at age 50 for the Cowboys after dak gets hurt in the afc championship and rides off into the sunset with 6 rings. Screen cap this

The NFL is doing it on purpose. They have nothing against Brady, they're turning him into an antihero this season. Him handing goodell the trophy AGAIN and officially surpassing himself again as the goat would be one hell of a storyline and Super Bowl. Imagine those ratings. Last year was mannings year so they couldn't give it to him

Brady will never be a backup. You're a moron if you think that's happening.

When he gets old enough and desperate enough to stay in the game, he'll accept that role. Sure, he'll be damn near 50 when it happens, but it will.

Guys like Brady stay in even just for the simple reason that they've only done football their whole lives. When they leave football, there's nothing left for them.

>caught cheating twice
>goat
nah just a fraud

Everyone cheats. The proper retort is:

>Lost in a Super Bowl, twice
>goat
Select 1

>lost AFC championship
>lost divisional round
>didn't even make the playoffs to begin with

Those 2 bowls don't hurt his legacy at all senpai, esp considering the fact that he left his team with the lead with under 2 minutes left in both of them, if any thing it's on the defense

You know the Broncos are still in the league, right?

AHAHAHHA

Brady will cuck the broncos.

>Trevor semen
>mark Sanchez
>losing Jackson and trevethan

Lel

Why couldn't he be POTUS?

Honestly, he might. I know if he ran I'd vote for him.

Without looking it up. What is the first and last nake of the Broncos starting QB.

How is that possible when he is a suspended criminal and the true GOAT won another owl last year to end the GOAT career?

Just like he beat career backup Osweiler last year right lmao what a fraud

Does people honestly think that Peyton is better? Maybe he was great but at least in a last few years Peyton has been a lot worse than Brady and many others. I`m not sure if americans are trolling or dont they even understand their own sport.

Many people hate Brady because he is really handsome and he wins all the time.

People can identify with Peyton. Pic related.

People just say that because of individual stats. Marino is the GOAT if you go by that, but he's only the greatest passer.

They are just mad about patriots success.

So of course they think peypey" choking" manning is better.

Then you got those retards going
>BUT BUT BUT CHHHEATER ON MEANINGLESS GAMES LOLLLLL ASTERISK
Despite no asterisk, it all in their mind.

Brady is GOAT, there is nothing that will change that except denial

Lol this. 100 years from now Peyton will be an afterthought. Eli will be remembered more. Brady is still goat tho

Still the 1b to montana's 1a

If Brady wins his fifth ring, then he will be the #1, no question

Yes

Peyton would have gone 19-0 at least three times on belichick's pats

Belichick is without question the GOAT head coach, though

Montana played with better teams. Young won on the same team. Didn't the 49ers dominate in a non salary cap era?

Yeah, in fact the 49ers had the top ranked defense most years Montana (won) it all.

You can say the same for three of Brady's four championships though.

But brady isnt friends with le pizza man

>will be a good backup
system qbs don't work as backups and he's too injury prone to boot. he'll never play for another team because it'll show how slightly above average he really is.

>system qb
>injury prone

Why do Americans understand nothing about football?

>this flag
>this topic

Im American but I've been living in Denmark for the past month. Your average denmarkian nfl fan knows his shit more than an average American and won't have an opinion as stupid as "Brady is a system qb" or "Peyton manning is one of the goats"

>losing record in playoffs against Peyton
>goat

Lol

>this flag
>this post

>what is injuries, refball, and getting carried by goat defense

Lol

4>2(1)

Brady isn't a system QB, and Peyton is one of the GOATs.

You fuckers got to witness two GOAT QBs play for mostly the same years and yet most of you are to blinded by fanboyism to appreciate both. Sad!

Brady will do down #1 all time and Peyton will between #3-5 (Brady and Montana ahead for sure, and then Peyton-elway-Unitas in some order)

>getting carried by defense

Aka how Brady won his first 3

>18-1
You can run but you can never be free.

18-1

Never forget.

ELIte

How can Brady be better than Peyton when he can't even deal with his lil bro?

Shit doesn't make sense.

>The supposed "goat" ever beating the mannings
stay cucked pond scum shitters

Lol he won MVP in 2/3 of those and put on one of the best performances of all time (top 5) against the panthers. Bellichicks famed defense fell to fucking Jake Delhomo and "clutch" vinateri missed 2 kicks and he still managed to lead a game winning drive and throwing over 300 yards. He should have won it in the eagles one too.

Americans don't know shit about football lol

It's better to go 8-8 and miss the playoffs multiple years in a row or go 14-2 and lose in the divisional round than go 16-0 and lose in a super bowl while still tying the record for most super bowls and Mvps won.

Americans are this smart