>Box office: $775.7 million

X-Men: Apocalypse w/PG-13
>Box office: $484.7 million

What did audiences mean by this?

JUST

>good movie does well
>shit movie doesn't do well

What did they mean by this

Marvel paid box office mojo to exaggerate its numbers.

male lead > female lead

>doesnt know both are made by fox

Apocalypse was much better than Deadpool.

Marvel is finished.

Dream on mate.

Deadpool came out on Valentine's Day

Apocalypse came out around Memorial Day following three other capeshit flicks within like a month of it's release.

It was also the best of the capeshit flicks released this year desu

/thread

When will society realize that no one, man or woman, wants to watch some Roasty head line major box office releases?

Is Ryan Reynolds going to be in charge of the X-men movieverse now?

I'm surprised it didn't live up to DOFP. I thought audiences would anticipate it. During its second week, the theater had like 10 people

We're ready to be treated with respect

they were both shit

Deadpool was le reddit meme-o-vision garbage
Apocalypse was a Singer Boipussy casting couch

Days of Future Past was the last true X-Men Kino

Apoc blasphemed God too much. He even calls himself Elohim at one point. Your movies take a hit when you think you're that above the law. Take a look at what happened when they were trying to make Superman the Space Jesus in BvS.

also boipussy loving Singer.

February is the dumping ground for garbage

near 500m is actually pretty good.

Xmen was good, Deadshit wasn't

If youre entire argument is box office numbers and a review website then youre pathetic

>Deadpool grossed higher than any X-Men movie ever made

Man I didn't want to respond to a meme thread but holy shit, I didn't know this flick was having such trouble.

In an era where a billion seems like the standard and as you said Deadpool of all things pulled in that much and X-Men is getting Warcraft numbers... ouch.

the problem is that they focus too much on Jlaw, a drama actor, failing to play an action character resulting in a character that is out of place no to mention forcing said characters into unlike scenarios just for the sake of screen time

second problem is too many characters being main characters throughout the whole movie, happened to the avengers age of ultron, you can progress the story, great characters lose screen time and development for other minor characters

Deadpool was unfunny garbage, Xmen Apocorip was at parts enjoyable with the its so bad its good shit.

One had jlaw ruin the movie one didn't.

JLaw offers good datass material. Ryan Reynold's doesn't.

>As for Jlaw, well, in the end a slave to her own insatiable hunger for fame, she destroyed herself.

Deadpool was marketed much better.