Searching for a picture: a teen in a one-piece bikini standing at the beach...

searching for a picture: a teen in a one-piece bikini standing at the beach. actually it's a split picture where on the left it shows her front and on the right her back. or vice versa... not sure anymore. been looking for ages, never to be found again. can anyone help? pic not related.

dumping for reply

dumping more

help pls

thanks for posting, but not the one yet...

i need that picture.. anyone?

nice one, but still not the one...

>vaguely describe picture of a girl in a bikini at the beach
>unironically believe somebody might post the right one

vaguely? are you retarded? one-piece bikini, front and back perspective in one picture.. if anyone has that kind of a picture, he'll know.

>one piece bikini at the beach

YEAH NARROWED IT RIGHT DOWN THERE DIDN'T YA

this

yes, it did. stop trolling.

anyone?

still here and waiting...

For the samefag rebuttal of the only sane person in the thread, OP's request is formally denied. Throw yourself into a trash can, you are garbage.

/thread

last pic

ok, i'm done. at least i tried. i'll never again know the joy of seeing this picture. now i can get on with my life.

So you have no idea of other details, like color of one piece swimweat? No such thing as a one piece bikini dipshit.

hory shet do u have more of her?

i guess it was yellowish.
i mean, it's a split picture.. or more a two-in-one picture. if anyone possessed it, i think he'd know.

sadly, i don't. but this pic is all over the web. she's beautiful! that hip is amazing.

>one-piece bikini
wtf is a one-piece bikini? Just a top? Or just a bottom?

ok, now really the last pic, last straw of hope that someone sees this thread and has the requested pic.

jesus christ... i give up!