Mechanical engineering student here

Mechanical engineering student here.
Exams are coming up and i don't remember jack shit.
Tell me why i shouldn't fucking quit right fucking now.

If that's your attitude you might as well go ahead and quit.

Engineering will be an oversaturated market with all the chinks and americunts competing for jobs

They can compete all they want. I'm not American

Dubs decide what i eat for dinner

cheating

Tips?

Bump

>Mechanical engineering
>Not biomechanical engineering or med school

don't forget to take a dummy phone to turn off for the test if they make you do that.

is there a way to add pics to Casio Classpad 400?
Cant seem to import any

Stay so you can get a job and have money for a house, food, and a bitch.

Yeah, you should get a construction job so you can compete with all the illegal Mexicans Obama's let in.

as you skype with someone they see through your hidden camera and look up the questions on Google and fee you the answers through the ear peace.

Why be an engineer. Welding is easy money. 8 months of schooling, 10k debt but you can probably get rid of that in the first year. One guy who I went to class with got a $50 an hour job and is getting payed $90 to drive to work (they needed people fast to make a power plant nearby, might lose the job in a year or two but then hell have experience and shitloads of cash). Im not done with classes but its going well.

I chose my carreer path wrongly. Where i live it's now easier to become an engineer than become a licenced mechanic, welder, etc.
I'd rather be a mechanic, to be honest.

Ok then move. I plan on working around here for 5 years until my grandparent die and then move around the country for cash.

Welding is for retarded people.
>time to go to work and melt things together mommy! Durrrrrr

Ok, so you get paid shitloads of money to do super easy work. How is this bad?

I'm not gonna move to another country

>getting paid $50 to $90 an hour to do something easy is retarded

Liberal arts faggot detected.

Have you considered studying?

>another country
Where do you live? In the USA there are plenty of states, let alone every major city that needs welders.

Scandinavia. You litterally cant get a single job except cashier and waiter without going to school for it.

>petroleum engineers
Thats what the chinks are doing

what do they do about infrastructure? Or trains? Hell they need welders on modern buildings for the piping. At least for the in ground parts.

cuz ull goto jail n dey rape u

Yes, they need welders, but only the ones with two years of school and two years internship with sertificates get jobs.

I say quit. Go do the exams first before you throw it away but if you do indeed not remember anything then quit.

I studied mechanical engineering for 6 years and they were some of the most miserable years of my life. Afterwards I got a shitty job from which I've been made redundant and I'm finding it absolutely im-fucking-possible to get another engineering job.

Start in a shitty low paid job that you can get right now and work your way up. Experience >>> qualifications.

Engineering is an employable profession, with an average starting salary of over $65,000 per year.

Beyond that it is gratifying to contribute to something of significance in the world.