/epl/

less than 5 days to go

Other urls found in this thread:

eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2015-2016/pep-guardiola-the-w-m-and-man-city-s-new-system_sto5822341/story.shtml
twitter.com/arsenalmad79/status/772429195951611905
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-players-reportedly-told-it-is-not-cost-effective-to-give-away-shirts-after-a7226126.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7leIuKlBLIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*dabs*

Reminder that England are a top 20 - 30 team at best, and Algeria would beat them by at least two goals.

We beat Algeria 2-0 at Wembley last year

eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2015-2016/pep-guardiola-the-w-m-and-man-city-s-new-system_sto5822341/story.shtml

>de gay

shan't be reading this

why

Wacky Weekend Quotes

>I see players like Pavel Nedved and i tell to myself that the year he got the Ballon d'or, he scored a lot of goals in Champion's League. That's how a midfielder gets a Ballon d'or."

- Pogba

>"In my view, it is logical to pay €90m for a striker [Gonzalo Higuaín] who scored 36 goals in a single season. It’s far more logical than Manchester United paying €110m for Pogba. I say that with all due respect for the Frenchman, who is a great

- Crespo

>They say I'm 'L'Homme de Verre'. It means that I'm made of glass. It can be painful, on a psychological level. They don't know how much I give every day of my life to try and recover. But hey, what can I do? This is my life story."

-Diaby

>"Who am I to tell Wayne where to play?...He has a lot more experience at international football than me."

-Big Sam

> "It was an ugly moment, because it was a special day and it didn't go how I hoped... I don't cry. At home nobody's seen me cry. And now the whole country has. And the world."

- Dabala

doesn't look very interesting

i don't even like football

>i don't even like football
you're probably right in giving it a miss then to be honest

>Who am I to say where Rooney plays

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING STATE OF THE ENGLAND TEAM

>diaby
feel bad for the lad

ye

>wacky weekend quotes
now this i can get behind

>"In my view, it is logical to pay €90m for a striker [Gonzalo Higuaín] who scored 36 goals in a single season. It’s far more logical than Manchester United paying €110m for Pogba. I say that with all due respect for the Frenchman, who is a great
The deal made sense for Juve desu. They had the Pogba money to burn, they got a 30 goals in Serie A per season striker, they replaced Morata and they weakened their main title rivals in one deal. Sure, it was expensive as fuck but taking everything into account, it was most likely worth it.

the only way it becomes worth it is if they win the champions league

>The deal made sense for Juve desu.

>that asshurt leicester fan in the last going on about the algerian NT
lel'd hard at his analpain,? lads

whoops, that "?" shouldn't be there

Why is this year's ball so fucking ugly?

This
>big money transfer is only worth it if it guarantees a CL
By that logic, 97% of big transfers were flops. All Higuain has to do score 25+ league tap-ins so Juve win scudetto in February and can concentrate on CL only.
Cool picture you got there
>170mil for wide shooting Dembele

Do you still watch football? At this point I'll maybe have one or two games on per month when the CL is on.
Still like it on the radio.

here we go

time to filter.

how many games did you win on the weekend m8

And right on queue, slav juve fan.

>By that logic, 97% of big transfers were flops.
probably, but Juve can don't need him to win Serie A so unless they win CL it was just a waste of money

>ManU DNA #Pogback la
>he just needs to gel with the team give him more time
>stats don't matter because he influences the game so much la
>intimidating physical presence
>already better than Zidane la
>Hull didn't play fair they defended too much
>just watch him crush City la
>silky smooth dribbling
>number 6 ofcourse he doesn't assist or score la
>shirt sales basically paid the transfer fee by now
>if he flops United can afford it la
>*dabs*

Elite and Muscular truth bombs: The Post

yes i need it to stave off the existential dread

>he just needs to gel with the team give him more time

indeed

It really doesn't. Juve were massive favourites to win the league like they always do before Higuain moved. Now they've lost a top class midfielder for a striker who's brilliant at domestic affairs but horrible in cups. And this move is supposed to make them more likely to win the CL smdh.

Right. I use documentary series for that. Dailymotion is saving me from making tough decisions and facing my problems.

He gives them a much better chance by allowing the team comfort of rotation and rest for key players. Serie A can be a close competition ("only" 9 points ahead of Napoli last season) and now with Napolel crippled and proven finisher in squad, they stand a better chance in CL. Higuain transfer value was about 65-70 mil, so those 20mil extra is a rival-weakening fee.

Don't know how you can turn on a former player so fast when he got Juve silly money.

Always foreign bandwagoners that do this.

any recommendations?

watched the act of killing recently and that was nice

>Juve can don't need him to win Serie A
>Juve were massive favourites to win the league like they always do before Higuain moved
Sure, but Napoli not having him may mean Juve can clinch the Serie A by March.

>they've lost a top class midfielder
And replaced him with another one in Pjanic who they got for peanuts while also weakening another title rival.

>a striker who's brilliant at domestic affairs but horrible in cups
They can always play Higuain in the league and Mansuckdick in the CL if that becomes an actual issue.

>but horrible in cups.

He certainly has something to prove, I don't want to believe that Juve payed so much on a gamble.

With that said, financially it won't hit them much. They're guaranteed to win the league every season and might very well win the coppa too.

it's all for their pride, he's obviously upset he left a season after getting no. 10. Praying he flops.

Buying Higuain is cheaper than paying the mafia to rig the league

Nothing in that post insults Pogba as a player, only the delusion manure paki customers have about him.

>They can always play Higuain in the league and Mansuckdick in the CL if that becomes an actual issue.
This isn't FM though. Higuain would be furious if he got benched for the european games. If you want the dominating, racking up goals in the league Higuain you need to keep him happy and let him fuck up sitters in important matches too.

There a few old Michael Palin shows on there. Around the world in 80 days, Pole to pole and some others I don't remember.

Pretty funny seeing him travel around in the late '80s to mid '90s and see how much has changed.

Rick Stein also has some good stuff if you like food shows.

Some British guy who travels around the world looking at gardens.

Great British railway journeys is good.

Basically just find the user EZTV on Dailymotion and go through his stuff.

Plus some Danish and Norwegian stuff.

Where would Bayern finish in the British EPL?

>wacky weekend quotes
I like this, it's a great idea

And my favourite stand-alone documentary film is probably 'Nostalgia for the light'.
Otherwise I love everything Werner Herzog has made.

>With that said, financially it won't hit them much.
Oh no doubt. Regardless how it plays out they'll be fine in the end.

When will they learn?

relegated

>And replaced him with another one in Pjanic
I have no idea why people keep forgetting Juve got Pjanic. Probably because he didn't cost over a hundred million.

>Ancelotti in a league
3rd

I agree with that. The thing is that with two strikers of a somewhat equal skill, Juve can rotate whenever the coach thinks it's necessary and that rotation may allow them to get some wins deep into the CL against teams without depth. See for example how tired Atletico were in both CL finals due to the lack of depth.

if they didn't win it I would be shocked, they are unbelievably stacked

they would rape literally every eplul team, no one is even close to their level

twitter.com/arsenalmad79/status/772429195951611905

this account is comedy gold

hmmm this looks good

do you know if there's an english narrated version or did you watch the original spanish version?

Suprised PSG had such a 'quiet' transfer window.

With losing Zlatan I was sure they'd throw insane money for a star player to attract plastics.

>richest club in the world la
>u wish you could get korean toilet paper sponsorships la
>buying black james milner was just change money la

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-players-reportedly-told-it-is-not-cost-effective-to-give-away-shirts-after-a7226126.html

kek

KEK

I've only watched the Spanish version. His voice is extremely pleasant and comfy (plus I guess subtitles are less of a deal to non-English speakers)

it's what happens when there aren't many stars available, you can't convince them to come to a dead league over clubs like Juve and United

I wish Adidas pulls a Puma and all of their shirts get torn during a game.

Well, pic related.

He was supposed to be slotted in for Caveman considering he holds the ball better and that was a big strength in Ibra's game for them.

At least, I hope that's where they'll put him when he's fit, Cavani shouldn't be allowed to play strike by himself.

Hope they play Augustin and Ikoko more too.

Also this.

Not like they're amazing in CL either.

>according to the sun

You'd think we'd here some bids getting rejected. Like Chelsea turning down a big for Hazard or Pogba saying he picked United over PSG.

yeh im going to watch the spanish version i don't really mind subtitles

>A source from United told The Sun

You should know better than this, Brucey

GLad the families of Hillsborough have finally found justice.

there was talk of them having a 75m(euro) bid rejected for Draxler right at the end

2nd after Chelsea

>Pogba is on £290,000 p/w

'The world at war' is also insanely good. It stands miles above the mountains of trash that the WW2 documentary conveyer belt keeps churning out.

The best part is that it's still lower than Rooney's wages.

>pogba is on £290k/w
>still lower wages than rppney

wew

Rate the new kit out of 10 lads.

>Caps are selling really well though la

Rooney has already saved 2 points for them vs Bournemouth. He has done more to justify his ridiculous wage than Poopba has.

how many years till shrek's deal runs out anyway?

cant see manure giving him a new deal unless they are mentally retarded and nobody will be willing to give the useless cunt even half of the 300k he 'earns' now
looks like a bradford training top from 2005

you now remember utd fags furiously defending giving rooney that contract and denying any possibility that he would be completely finished half way through it and a financial elephant

>finished halfway through it

He was as good as finished when signing that contract, moyes should have just followed fergies lead and fucked him off.

my brother owns one of those

>3 games into the season

yes, it is fantastic

I hope you're joking

He was literally finished in 2012, that's why they bought RVP to replace Rppney

i know, it was still amusing

>schweini on £200,000 p/w

s-shirt sales r-right

Those crafty Glazers. Never trust a kike.

yeh id have to say this is my favourite documentary series

im not, he doesnt wear it, just got it for the novelty

They were right to pay him the extra money. The damage done to United's reputation if he went to City would have been irreperable.

yeah rooney was very smart, took utd to the cleaners when he knew they had no choice but to give him what he wanted

couldnt be seen to be weak after fergie left

>that webm
poor guy

You are giving Rooney too much credit. He just had a good agent.

Chelsea were the rumoured destination because Mou loves him

His agent just tell him to kick off when he wants money

Threadly reminder to #dabonem
youtube.com/watch?v=7leIuKlBLIg

if black people are so good at dancing why do all the ones they invent suck

thanks for reminding me

*dabs*

real madrid will win their 2nd 3rd and 4th decima so I don't think it will happen. Although a Real Madrid vs Juve final with Higuain scoring the winner would be very banterous it's just as likely to never happen.

ha, take that ABUs