Do brits or yuros use cocaine often?

do brits or yuros use cocaine often?

this qt took cockaine for 3 days and died

how does that make you feel? would you have shared a line with her?

Share more than a line with her, if you know what I mean

I'm neither but I've known a few people that enjoyed cocaine. My GF used to smoke heroin and has a number of friends who died from it. I used to drink every day in excess. A lot of the northern US is going through a heroin epidemic at the moment.

good.
All pretty/handsome people should die following their hedonistic ways.

I don't do drugs. I am high on life

i don't drink or smoke much less heroine or cocaine

cocaine used to be big in here, but everyone from my group eventually grew up and left that shit behind.

I don't need drugs. My blood pressure and heart rate are already off the charts.

Tfw gonna die young.

I am addicted to cocaine

Shes very pretty, I've only ever had mcat

>but everyone from my group eventually grew up and left that shit behind.
at what age did you consume it?

i'd give her cockaine for 3 days straight and shared my line with her if you know what i mean lads

the english are very ugly people

Sobertugal

Cocaine is not a drug for the common folk. Most people prefer XTC.

mfw western degeneracy is real

Cocaine is a shit drug, it's just not worth it.

t. hedonist

wew
but she knew what she was doing you can only blame her

this
life is my drug

>do brits or yuros use cocaine often?
i've done a shitload of it. sober now

I tried meth yesterday first hour felt amazing but I'll never do that shit again. Don't do hard drugs kids

How do so many people start taking heroin these days when it is widely known that it will fuck your life big time from all different angles?

maybe because it's their goal to do precisely that

Don't flatter yourself, the only reason eastern europe is behind is because you can't afford stuff like cocaine.
Let's see some charts of the cheap stuff instead.

or MAYBE the reason why we're not DEGENERATES is because we accept our Lord Jesus and he gives our lives MEANING and inspires us to become better people

something you degenerate shitskin-loving fags will never understand

>we're not DEGENERATES
>probably squatting when typing this post

reading Sup Forums posts makes me think that they are a lot more degenerates in this cunt than i thought. but luckily they are not visible to an average person unless you live among them.

if a filthy 3rd world bulgarian subhuman can buy it, then a polak can too

My friend :)

we fucking love the stuff
go into the toilet on a friday night in my local boozer and it's constantly snowing all night

love a fat booster to get me buzzing

many heroin addicts abused f painkillers bfore, so they turn to heroin to get a cheaper fix. it also supposedly takes all your pain and worries away, so you can get an idea

never did, some marihuana and not very often, my friends did coke to stay up all night.