What are some of your favorite Skyrim mods?

what are some of your favorite Skyrim mods?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1175/?
youtube.com/watch?v=DLzxrzFCyOs
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/
youtube.com/watch?v=uWGhO4ke7ao
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3t52hWIas
youtube.com/watch?v=EJx-iBco9Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajp3OcVInrk
youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

skyui

Skse

the one that plays spooky scary skeletons while near a skeleton
and the one that makes dragons look like thomas the tank engine

i had a skill book color. it showed skill books they would glow.

Uncapper Mod, easily... requires SKSE, but it pushes your max skill lvl from 100 to like 999.... or user defined, there is a txt file you can edit those kind of things on.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1175/?

this one.

>2016
>Still playing Skyrim

"It's like time stood still" said OP.

Frostfall

I have a few..

I'm not OP, but i got like 3,395 hours on skyrim, steam verified.... and now i got Skyrim SE... i wonder how much I'll put on that too.

here's a showcase of them

youtube.com/watch?v=DLzxrzFCyOs

I wish I had time for that...

omg its CURRENT YEAR and people are still doing SOMETHING lol, what a fag.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/

a must.

lol he's playing a good game that ISN'T new haha, what an idiot amirite

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/
OP here, pretty good choice. Want to start getting back into the modding scene and this is a must, thanks.

am I the only person who really likes the fact that the remastered skyrim means you've got all the achievements locked, to get over time?

mods actually come a way further back than that.

I mod for immersion more than lots of gameplay mods so mods like 'WATER' and texture packs are essential, one fav is big trees, add textures and they look great.

anyone have suggestions for the best character models?

The one that uninstalls it and installs oblivion instead.

Are you a cat?

Do you have 9 consecutive lifetimes to waste 3000 hours on a single videogame?

anyone have the minimum system requirements for skyrim? can't be bothered to google

Sexlab and Radiant Prostitution

I'd recommend getting the latest nexus mod manager if you don't have it, you can set up different mod profiles for different styles of play and also use one profile for trying new mods with the possibility of breaking your save games which can happen if you install and remove a lot of mods.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWGhO4ke7ao

I was disappointed about the limited modding possibilities for the Special Edition on PS4, so I've been thinking about getting Vanilla Skyrim for PC (I recently got a new computer) with access to all the modding goodness. I'm just afraid I won't be able to get the most out of it; I don't know that I have the hours to spend immersed.

Is Special Edition incompatible with old mods? I read that it was.

only with some

Lol

Different guy, but I've been playing Civilization IV (modded and unmodded) since it came out in 2005.

Who gives a shit if a game is new or not if you like it? I bet you don't bat an eye at people with 10,000 hours in World of Warcraft, which came out in 2004.

>Do you have 9 consecutive lifetimes to waste 3000 hours on watching sports, drinking beer, taking drugs, etc..each to their own.

im always so annoyed when people say 5 hours of gaming a day is strange when they watch tv all the time

>Different guy, but I've been playing Civilization IV (modded and unmodded) since it came out in 2005.
>Who gives a shit if a game is new or not if you like it? I bet you don't bat an eye at people with 10,000 hours in World of Warcraft, which came out in 2004.
Yeah, great thing about mods especially big makeover mods is you can configure a totally different game than the vanilla so it's like playing a different game each play through.

I must have put in over 1000 hours on PC, PS3... just bought it on Friday for Xbox One.
I regret nothing, I love the game so I'm going to play it.

>im always so annoyed when people say 5 hours of gaming a day is strange when they watch tv all the time
Friend of mine was ranting about how sad the fags that spend hours watching other people play games on Twitch are, I reminded him of all the money he's spent on Sky just "TO WATCH" other people play football!

>mods actually come a way further back than that.
What the hell are you trying to say? I don't even

Musketeer Armor by Yurica

It's time...

Fuck you m8 and go to Sup Forums

There's a difference. I can't compete in the NFL. I can't do the things they can do in the places they do them.

I CAN play a video game. Moreover, I can do so on the very same platform I'm using to watch someone else play a video game.

I can excuse watching competitive matches of FPS shooters or Starcraft or whatever; that is like a spectator sport, with high standards of skill and standardized rules. But the rest of it? Watching people play Minecraft or whatever? Watching other people play with imaginary Legos when there's a mass of imaginary Legos in front of you? That's fucking retarded.

A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it.[1] The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole.[2][3] The boundary of the region from which no escape is possible is called the event horizon. Although crossing the event horizon has enormous effect on the fate of the object crossing it, it appears to have no locally detectable features. In many ways a black hole acts like an ideal black body, as it reflects no light.[4][5] Moreover, quantum field theory in curved spacetime predicts that event horizons emit Hawking radiation, with the same spectrum as a black body of a temperature inversely proportional to its mass. This temperature is on the order of billionths of a kelvin for black holes of stellar mass, making it essentially impossible to observe.

Objects whose gravitational fields are too strong for light to escape were first considered in the 18th century by John Michell and Pierre-Simon Laplace. The first modern solution of general relativity that would characterize a black hole was found by Karl Schwarzschild in 1916, although its interpretation as a region of space from which nothing can escape was first published by David Finkelstein in 1958. Black holes were long considered a mathematical curiosity; it was during the 1960s that theoretical work showed they were a generic prediction of general relativity. The discovery of neutron stars sparked interest in gravitationally collapsed compact objects as a possible astrophysical reality.

The Higgs boson is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of particle physics. It is the quantum excitation of the Higgs field,[6][7] a fundamental field of crucial importance to particle physics theory[7] first suspected to exist in the 1960s. Unlike other known fields such as the electromagnetic field, it takes a non-zero constant value almost everywhere. The question of the Higgs field's existence has been the last unverified part of the Standard Model of particle physics and, according to some, "the central problem in particle physics".[8][9]

The presence of this field, now believed to be confirmed, explains why some fundamental particles have mass when, based on the symmetries controlling their interactions, they should be massless. The existence of the Higgs field would also resolve several other long-standing puzzles, such as the reason for the weak force's extremely short range.

Although it is hypothesised that the Higgs field permeates the entire Universe, evidence for its existence has been very difficult to obtain. In principle, the Higgs field can be detected through its excitations, manifested as Higgs particles, but these are extremely difficult to produce and detect. The importance of this fundamental question led to a 40 year search, and the construction of one of the world's most expensive and complex experimental facilities to date, CERN's Large Hadron Collider,[10] in an attempt to create Higgs bosons and other particles for observation and study. On 4 July 2012, the discovery of a new particle with a mass between 125 and 127 GeV/c2 was announced; physicists suspected that it was the Higgs boson.

A neutron star is the collapsed core of a large star (10–29 solar masses). Neutron stars are the smallest and densest stars known to exist.[1] With a radius on the order of 10 km, they can, however, have a mass of about twice that of the Sun. They result from the supernova explosion of a massive star, combined with gravitational collapse, that compresses the core past the white dwarf star density to that of atomic nuclei. Most of the basic models for these objects imply that neutron stars are composed almost entirely of neutrons, which are subatomic particles with no net electrical charge and with slightly larger mass than protons. They are supported against further collapse by neutron degeneracy pressure, a phenomenon described by the Pauli exclusion principle. If the remnant has too great a density, something which occurs in excess of an upper limit of the size of neutron stars at 2-3 solar masses, it will continue collapsing to form a black hole.

Neutron stars that can be observed are very hot and typically have a surface temperature around 6×105 K.[2][3][4][5][a] They are so dense that a normal-sized matchbox containing neutron-star material would have a mass of approximately 13 million tonnes, or a 2.5 million m3 chunk of the Earth (a cube with edges of about 135 metres).[6][7] They have strong magnetic fields, between 108 and 1015 times that of Earth's. The gravitational field at the neutron star's surface is about 2×1011 times that of the Earth's.

>Fuck you m8 and go to Sup Forums
Doesn't understand 'Random'..go back to your 'rate my dick, no homo' threads, fucking cancer.

Apocalypse, Skyui, Immersive armor and weapons.

>tries to be smart
>uses m8 for mate

>probably an mlg kiddy who first heard about Sup Forums yesterday

pls continue this is very interesting

Am I the only fag on Sup Forums who doesn't mod games?

Here you go mate:

A quark (/ˈkwɔːrk/ or /ˈkwɑːrk/) is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei.[1] Due to a phenomenon known as color confinement, quarks are never directly observed or found in isolation; they can be found only within hadrons, such as baryons (of which protons and neutrons are examples) and mesons.[2][3] For this reason, much of what is known about quarks has been drawn from observations of the hadrons themselves.

Quarks have various intrinsic properties, including electric charge, mass, color charge, and spin. Quarks are the only elementary particles in the Standard Model of particle physics to experience all four fundamental interactions, also known as fundamental forces (electromagnetism, gravitation, strong interaction, and weak interaction), as well as the only known particles whose electric charges are not integer multiples of the elementary charge.

There are six types of quarks, known as flavors: up, down, strange, charm, top, and bottom.[4] Up and down quarks have the lowest masses of all quarks. The heavier quarks rapidly change into up and down quarks through a process of particle decay: the transformation from a higher mass state to a lower mass state. Because of this, up and down quarks are generally stable and the most common in the universe, whereas strange, charm, bottom, and top quarks can only be produced in high energy collisions (such as those involving cosmic rays and in particle accelerators). For every quark flavor there is a corresponding type of antiparticle, known as an antiquark, that differs from the quark only in that some of its properties have equal magnitude but opposite sign.

In particle physics, the strong interaction is the mechanism responsible for the strong nuclear force (also called the strong force, nuclear strong force), and is one of the four known fundamental interactions, the others are electromagnetism, the weak interaction and gravitation. At the range of 10−15 m (femtometer), the strong force is approximately 137 times stronger than electromagnetism, a million times stronger than the weak interaction and 1038 times stronger than gravitation.[1] The strong nuclear force holds ordinary matter together, confining quarks into hadron particles, creating the proton and neutron, and the further binding of neutrons and protons creating atomic nuclei. Most of the mass-energy of a common proton or neutron is the result of the strong force field energy; the individual quarks provide only about 1% of the mass-energy of a proton.

The strong interaction is observable at two ranges: on a larger scale (about 1 to 3 femtometers (fm)), it is the force that binds protons and neutrons (nucleons) together to form the nucleus of an atom. On the smaller scale (less than about 0.8 fm, the radius of a nucleon), it is the force (carried by gluons) that holds quarks together to form protons, neutrons, and other hadron particles. In the latter context, it is often known as the color force. The strong force inherently has such a high strength that hadrons bound by the strong force can produce new massive particles.

A lot of people don't realise just how big watching games has become.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3t52hWIas

Your mama showed me

The electron is a subatomic particle, symbol
e−
or
β−
, with a negative elementary electric charge.[8] Electrons belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family,[9] and are generally thought to be elementary particles because they have no known components or substructure.[1] The electron has a mass that is approximately 1/1836 that of the proton.[10] Quantum mechanical properties of the electron include an intrinsic angular momentum (spin) of a half-integer value, expressed in units of the reduced Planck constant, ħ. As it is a fermion, no two electrons can occupy the same quantum state, in accordance with the Pauli exclusion principle.[9] Like all matter, electrons have properties of both particles and waves: they can collide with other particles and can be diffracted like light. The wave properties of electrons are easier to observe with experiments than those of other particles like neutrons and protons because electrons have a lower mass and hence a larger De Broglie wavelength for a given energy.

Electrons play an essential role in numerous physical phenomena, such as electricity, magnetism, and thermal conductivity, and they also participate in gravitational, electromagnetic and weak interactions.[11] Since an electron has charge, it has a surrounding electric field, and if that electron is moving relative to an observer it will generate a magnetic field. Electromagnetic fields produced from other sources (not those self-produced) will affect the motion of an electron according to the Lorentz force law. Electrons radiate or absorb energy in the form of photons when they are accelerated. Laboratory instruments are capable of trapping individual electrons as well as electron plasma by the use of electromagnetic fields. Special telescopes can detect electron plasma in outer space. Electrons are involved in many applications such as electronics, welding, cathode ray tubes, gaseous ionization detectors and particle accelerators.

Skyrim Flora Overhaul

And "Inigo" as a companion

This may seem retarded to reply considering what you have posted is about the smallest perceived objects, but every time I read about this shit it seems to emulate the image of the big bang I have in my head.

Does a force being measured intrinsically define its existence? For example if in 10 years humans were to delve deeper than the quarke and anti quarke are we going to find and observe (or observe the effects of) items that cause this behaivour in the quarks?

Those fundamentel forces are only bosons being exchanged between other quantum objects, so we kinda already know what causes the behavior of quarks

Fuck you, user.

any information on observing the cause of the boson?

no
at some point shit becomes just so tiny(at least right now)that it's pure speculation
maybe there are pink unicorn skeletons with osama bin laden's face, who knows?

I hope that's true and that we can become friends and support eachother from different realms of size

why has this thred gotten two totally different direction
>skyrim mods
>particle physics
wat

I used to run an extremely budgeted build like GT760 or some cheap card, 3.5 ghz amd GPU, and 8gb ram and it ran fine until you started fucking with high res texture mods

Gravity Waves
Ripples in the curvature of spacetime that propagate as waves at the speed of light, generated in certain gravitational interactions that propagate outward from their source. The possibility of gravitational waves was discussed in 1893 by Oliver Heaviside using the analogy between the inverse-square law in gravitation and electricity. In 1905 Henri Poincaré first proposed gravitational waves (ondes gravifiques) emanating from a body and propagating at the speed of light as being required by the Lorentz transformations. Predicted in 1916 by Albert Einstein on the basis of his theory of general relativity, gravitational waves transport energy as gravitational radiation, a form of radiant energy similar to electromagnetic radiation.Gravitational waves cannot exist in the Newton's law of universal gravitation, since it is predicated on the assumption that physical interactions propagate at infinite speed.

cant play without

i hope science shitposts get the new big thing here on Sup Forums, i love those

Quantum tunnelling or tunneling (see spelling differences) refers to the quantum mechanical phenomenon where a particle tunnels through a barrier that it classically could not surmount. This plays an essential role in several physical phenomena, such as the nuclear fusion that occurs in main sequence stars like the Sun.[1] It has important applications to modern devices such as the tunnel diode,[2] quantum computing, and the scanning tunnelling microscope. The effect was predicted in the early 20th century and its acceptance as a general physical phenomenon came mid-century.[3]

Tunnelling is often explained using the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and the wave–particle duality of matter. Pure quantum mechanical concepts are central to the phenomenon, so quantum tunnelling is one of the novel implications of quantum mechanics.

Kek wills it

>I used to run an extremely budgeted build like GT760 or some cheap card, 3.5 ghz amd GPU, and 8gb ram and it ran fine until you started fucking with high res texture mods
Yeah, HD textures and ENB's are the worst, I saw some vids using ENB's and became a bit obsessed with wanting to game with an ENB but I had to build a new PC to do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EJx-iBco9Ms

Enderal looks cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajp3OcVInrk

I don't mod them. I like to play them the way they were originally created and then move on. Too many unplayed games on my Steam account to play the same game more than once to completion.

But then again, I play everything in single player. Mods might be fun if I could deal with the cunts online.

Fallout 4 /thread

no, this is a particle physics/skyrim mods thread

>no, this is a particle physics/skyrim mods thread
Skyrim physics are fragile, anything more than about 60fps and weird things can start to happen like mammoths falling out of the sky ;)

and also quantum tunneling?

Right there with you completely redid my system for it

I think it was Midas Magic Evolved V2 or something like that. It added 250+ badass spells to the game

JaySus Swords.
The mod to make you continually chop wood till you exit.
Mods to make non-guard people run inside when dragons or vampires attack.

>and also quantum tunneling?
I use a vpn for tunnelling, it's kind of quantum, I can be in be in different places at the same time.

you fucking electron

SkyUI
Children of the Sky
Sexlab
Lolicon
killable children

this nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

>you fucking electron
Waves to you..