I've read the script, AMA!

I've read the script, AMA!

how big is your penis?

does it have Ian Malcolm in it

Ask your mother

Is rexy in?

He's one of the biggest rulers of the jungle now that its abandoned

Why the fuck did they name it June 22, 2018?

That's a horrible name for a
movie.

she said it was average at best and kind of thin

What dinosaurs appear?

Dog sized T-Rex

will they have feathers again??

Anyone from the original cast coming back?

epic, now he can eat a hot dog sized lawer from a barbie doll house and it would look alright

A lot of returning ones and a 2 brand new ones. Theres a big reptile one that can swim and breath under water and there's a human shaped one that is about 2 times the size of a human.

Will it feature real dinosaurs in it?

There's actually a scene exactly like that halfway in the film

Only the most notorious of Dinos...

Just one.

Nobody other than the asian dude. He dies at the end from a reptile looking human made Dino

Will Dino's be riding other dinos?

Will the combine into a megazord?

asking the important questions.

Yeah, theres a meazord VS Robobitch fight at the end

why do people like these cashgrabs?

What's an overview of the plot and major setpieces? Is there any hope of it being good?

I had hopes for World and was hugely let down. JP was my quintessential childhood movie.

Dinos are cool 2bh.

How much hard does this one suck now?

They don't. We went to see JW because of nostalgia and the franchise name. But then we realized that sucked more cock than Bruce Jenner. Which is why they turned up the viral marketers and controversy to make it popular.

Plus there are a lot of mouth breathing morons hiked up on GMO foods who think this was the best thing ever. Further evidence on a dumbed down society.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Nostalgia and dinosaurs. Whenever I ask people who liked it about why they liked it, those are the only responses I get. It's insane. The studios really are laughing all the way to the bank.