OP is wanting to start growing his own dank, but all i've got is closet space, any tips...

OP is wanting to start growing his own dank, but all i've got is closet space, any tips? i know the basics but just wanted some more details

Other urls found in this thread:

spacebuckets.com/template/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have any money? Money helps a lot. Unless you live with a gardener.

risks your parents job/life because you want to get high with your 4 inch plant that gives you 20gs for 2 months of growth just stop

im looking to spend no more than a hundred bucks, bit tight on budget atm

nobody gives a shit

Get a 96w T5 ballast 2ft, and some miracle grow rose food, and some perlite. Give the rest to your parents for electricity. Should cost about $8 a month to run that light 18/6

100 bucks is not enough to start a grow. You need fans, nutrients, lights. You can't even get a good light for 100 bucks. Just save your money. 1000 bucks is enough to start a small grow that will get you a quarter pound off a few plants every 3 months. Closet grows are awful and confined spaces are a breeding ground for thrips.

I have 4 1000watt HIDs in my flower room and 2 600w MH lights in my veg. And one 4'x8' floro light for starting by babies out. I harvest a pound a week off this perpetual setup. I probably have over 5000 dollars in equipment. Growing is expensive.

dunno what universe you're living in, but apparently the pot laws aren't slacking off the way they are in the real world.

then again, judging by your post, maybe you should stay where you are.

Gross, HID

I've read about Space Buckets, thoughts? I know a closet grow is definitely not ideal, neither is the budget, which is why i wanted to make sure i wasnt wasting my money before i blew a hundred bucks

Also a 4 inch plant would never yield 20 grams.

HID HPS lights are the industry standard for flowering so I dont know what you're talking about

this

and really; Do your research before you start the setup. nothing like thinking your babies are turning out fine only to have them go bad in the last couple of weeks, or look great but yield shit bud.

growing yer own is labor intensive, and requires more than just throwing a few seeds into a pot, or dropping a couple of clones under a light.

do your homework, or end up wasting your time.

You can't start indoor growing with 100 bucks. Get a job dude. Or plant some outside in the spring and let them do their thing if you're that broke

OP is on a budget, fuck your lights, and your electric bill.

I.. I can..

start here worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

OP, How so?

Haha he can't but his enthusiasm is great haha.

OP

I can definitely appreciate that the more money invested, the better the outcome, so if it really is that pointless to grow on a budget I'll stick to my dealer. If anyone thinks differently though I'd be more than interested in waht you have to say

Your best bet for starting some shitty little closet grow is to first save more than 100 bucks. Maybe maybe maybe you could find a used T5 4bulb 4footer on Craigslist for 100. They are usually like 220 new. But you would still need nutes, soil, pot, and a timer. And atleast one clip fan to have some air flow. maybe you could make it happen with 300 bucks but it would be really tight, probably closer to 400

It's weed, just put it in some soil and water it and let it get some sun. It's easy as fuck to grow and since it's your first time you are better off losing a little bit of money instead of thousands of dollars when you fuck it up. These guys are just faggots that think you need top of the line lights and shit to grow a little bit of weed.

Yeah that sounds fair enough. To clarify I'm only looking to be growin one plant a time for personal use if that helps at all.

Can anyone tell me more about Space Buckets? Do they actually work or is it bullshit

Go on Craigslist and type in grow lights on for sale section and buy someone's complete setup. People are always giving up on growing after their first try and you can get a good deal on equipment

Yeah i've read that it's super easy to grow, but just as easy to fuck up as well. just thought i'd get the facts before i try shit cause i know shit all about growing

Space bucket use led lights inside for better tricomes on ur plant

This, and also even if you had more money, if all you have is a little closet space, it's probably just a lot more trouble than it's worth. Revisit the idea some other time down the road when you have more options.

Space buckets are a hydroponic setup. You're definitely not doing that on a 100 dollar budget. And if you do hydro you definitely need nutes too. You're not growing hydro without nutes

I've looked on a couple sites with step by steps on making one and most of them are doable for a hundred or less, just from what i've seen

That is not correct. A space bucket could be under any kind of light. LED, HPS, floro or whatever. Shit a space bucket could be put outside if you wanted to. Spacebuckets are just a DWC hydro setup.

spacebuckets.com/template/
Not Hydro and can be built for under 100$ easy

Yeah you could make one with a 5 gallon bucket or a tote but you still need a light and nutrients. Specifically liquid bottled nutes for hydro. Nutes are expensive as fuck. BC hydro puts out a starter kit called "recipe for success" it's like 70 bucks for that kit. It would get you through your first grow on one plant though

you can buy a nylon grow box, seeds, uvled lights, nutrients, small pots, solocups for seed budding, nutrients, and a water filter for less than 300 bucks. the expensive part is the led lights and seeds

That's not everything you need to start growing though. That's what you are not understanding. That whole page has nothing about what growing medium you're using. That is just a container and three shitty cfl's. You still need a growing medium

Soil is cheap as fuck, pots are cheap as fuck. You don't "need" nutrients.

Good luck

OP

Getting some pretty mixed replies, I'm gonna try and make up a budget plan and see if making a Space Bucket is doable, leaving money aside for the seeds themselves

this.

you'll spend about $1k per 1k watts of setup

grew 8 oz using a 2x4 closet gro with tap water, kek