I can dance to Brian Eno, doesn't make Airports EDM

5 off them, maybe, just.

And....?

>faith in strangers over luxury problems

>non-dance
Jam City - Classical Curves is literally club music

>Genre: Electronic
>Style: Abstract, Leftfield, Glitch

I don't get why OP is showing off his knowledge of over hyped p4ktronica albums like it's something impressive
that's like if I made a thread saying "wow you think you know hip hop but you don't even know the rapper danny brown"

Where did OP say anything about his ''knowledge''? Its just a chart showcasing the best '''''''''electronic''''''''''' albums of the decade so far.

why would you believe any place that would say that about that album

you've heard it, right?

None of those labels are contradictory with something being club music.

Also thats not a very good description of the album. Have you heard it?

fucking Discogs

>not dance
>aphex twin
op are you in 7th grade?

>/bleep/tards shit up another thread

OP just change Jam City

that explains it

>not dancing to andy stott
fucking pards lmao

Can we just once have a thread about '''electronic music''' without /bleep/ saying its all EDM, stay in your shitposting general.

Arca-Mutant is probably one of the greatest electronic record of the decade.

I prefer Baron Libre.

sure
whats your thoughts on this?

> /bleep/ saying its all EDM
this never happened

Sasu a shit

>like dance music and other electronic styles
>detest the shithole that is /bleep/

wut do?

Pat yourself on the back

>Syro and fucking Four Tet but not Exai
Apply yourself

sry m8

Solves the Jam City issue.

Now explain whats wrong with Four Tet.

Would highly recommend listening to Brood Ma - Daze, or pretty much any other albums from Tri Angle Records

Solid 7.5/10, a bit overhyped but has some really smooth tracks that sit in a weird place between genres

so instead of dropping the unnecessary part from chart title you decided to take out the best album from it
wew

these threads will NEVER take off because you faglords care more about making some core chart to "establish' taste then posting music and discussing them.

dont listen to that guy, nothing wrong with Four Tet

Even though I'd put Rounds > There is Love in You > Morning Evening > Beautiful Rewind, but not by a huge margin

why's there no venetian snares

>Arca
>non-dance
literally wut

>Implying you can't dance to Cosmogramma
Buddy.....

>take out the best album from it

You already have /bleep/ for dance music.

I can't tell if you're saying whether you can dance to Arca or not

>these threads

What threads?

last yrs ppl have been trying to push post-club music to defeat /bleep/ and never stays

/bloop/ was the last straw and those threads were deadz

I've been looking for these thread since but people seem to shit them up

Back to being homeless

ironic since while /bleep/ doesn't have any charts, 3 months lurking and you know /bleep/core and it is a circlejerk over the same few, clubs, artists and labels

/bleep/ is the worst general on the board, the music is great but the other 97% is more cringe-inducing than a weekend on Sup Forums and Sup Forums with dumb s/t / abdtg tripdrama and childish shitposting.

>/bleep/ is the worst general on the board
you haven't been on /metal/ recently I take it

Not since I finished puberty of course.

>ironic since while /bleep/ doesn't have any charts, 3 months lurking and you know /bleep/core and it is a circlejerk over the same few, clubs, artists and labels
lmao this. in 2014 the obsession with LT was embarrassing

Pretty sure Kpop is infinitely worse than either because they don't even discuss music there

Better to circlejerk mediocre albums/artists than to circlejerkoff each other with Asian waifus

but almost none of these came out in 2010

this has nothing to do with post-club music or the post-club music threads

this is some kind a of gay indie synth pop thread

nice to see giant claw

you liked arigato by djwwww?

/bleep/ isnt for all electronic dance music
mostly just anime grime

>No Shlohmo or Shigeto

Your list is shit.

oh shut up

don't just come with two random artists who don't deserve a spot at all and call his list shit based on that

his list is shit tho

Why?

I recall trying to get into Ariosto and not liking it, reminding me of Foodman's Ez Minzoku? If you think I should give it a relisten I'll do it.

It's a secret

I would really like to see /bloop/ be a thing again but every attempt crashed and burned thanks to mad shitposting /bleep/tards and turny trying to turn it into his acid nujazz funkbreaks hugbox

Post yours, because OP's is one of the better lists I've seen for not being entirely Sup Forums core

Sup Forums seems to stay away from the huge plethora of electronic music and at least OP was willing to share theirs

Well /bloop/ was meant for turny stuff and IDM etc, can't you share?

More good electronic shit

Was it really though? I seem to remember it was more "any electronic stuff that's not for dancing" until people started arguing what they could and could not post there.

Ben is a good boy.

>non dance
>can dance to them
UMMM OP URE RETARDED HAHAHAHA

Also, Colin Stetson recommended this guy. They're like if Boards of Canada were modern contemporary composers before they began producing electronic albums, the instrumentation is top notch.

The Quietus seem to love this guy

Delia Derbyshire is really good at being evocative from spoken word samples

>etc

Went into this album expecting nothing, but was surprised. Coates' string work goes really well with the production.

Fuck, shit image
The album is Kids & Explosions - Shit Computer. You can download it for free, I believe.

I really liked Ez Minzoku on first listen, but I've actually realized when relistening that I only find a few parts of it very interesting.

Arigato can definitely be hard to get into, and I just shrugged it off when listening to some of it the first time. However, the second time it really clicked, and while all the tracks might not be amazing, I really do think it's worth a listen, it has some great moments.

/bloop/ IS for non-danceable electronic music. i think the reason why it's often associated with IDM is the homelistening aspect of it, which I do think is probably still one of the most meaningful ways to make a distinction.

Anyways, we should keep trying to get /bloop/ going, I saw a thread a while ago that had 100+ replies, so it's not impossible

>Americans equate all dance music to being "EDM"

I found myself liking the 2nd half of Ez Minzoku, where the sound wasn't so barren and awkward as the first half. I'll give Arigato a second go for sure, thanks.

And I'd totally be down for a /bloop/ thread.

Fennec is cool. I saw them get reccomended here, and One Night Could Change Your Life was pretty decent.

White+ - White+
Under the Maybe Mars label

I don't remember how I found this album, but it's nice mix of punk rock/electronica. You probably won't find it by googling it, only The Beatles come up.

Reccing this if you like Rustie

and I'm done looking like a faggy shill

I don't have a list, but I can point to some changes I at least would make

Mutant by Arca doesn't really belong on there, imo. I'd rather have seen M.E.S.H. - Piteous Gate or Rabit - Communion or something third. Would even have put Xen there rather than Mutant, personally.

Regarding Far Side Virtual, I guess it's a good representative for an important trend in the electronic music of the 10's, but I don't feel that it deserves a place on the list based on it's musical value

Nicolas Jaar doesn't really deserve a spot, imo.

I'd have chosen something else from raster noton, like a Kangding Ray record.

Elseq deserves to be there more than Syro does.

Don't disagree with any of these changes (Xen >> Mutant), but that might be because I just realized OP included "Non-Dance" in the chart title.

Don't know about Kangding Ray, since I haven't listened to him. Should I try any of his albums?

Think that was a vain attempt to stop /bleep/ shutting it up with >muh singles and obsession with club music.

What's y'all's opinion on this? I really like how textured this album sounds

All music is electronically produced. How do you think a producer works on rock music? With a god damn computer editing it.

Think before you fucking post, retard.

you mean recorded music right? you sound retarded. literally 10s of thousands of music existed before electronic music.

Yeah try Solens Arc or Cory Arcane, they're very good

>Implying Do The Astral Plane isn't groovy as fuck

He's saying electronically produced music is dead.
All music is electronically produced, there's no such thing as a band that records off the floor and has a perfect take. You do it instrument by instrument and the PRODUCER ELECTRONICALLY edits it or (also known as production)

Also
>literally 10s of thousands of music existed before electronic music

You sound pants-on-head retarded, this website is 18+ stop skipping English class.

I mean it's a blog/record label, but they sure cover and release some great stuff

Also, pic related is highly recommended. It's Tallesen - Inca

electronic based music != electronically produced

Learn to read and get a basic grasp of English before you fucking post, retard.

Aaaand I forgot the picture

are you retarded? think about everything being played. every piece of music thats made. less than 1% is recorded even currently at this moment. then think of the 10s of thousands of years humans had been making music before electricity exisited and before recording technology existed. thats recorded music but you have to be retarded to equate recorded music tp music as a whole. shows how much of corporate consumerist retards people have become to think that music is the thing that you buy or get as digitial file or have on a physical disk or tape or some shit or on a hardrive. MUSIC IS NOT RECORDED MUSIC!!!!!!!

>Electronically Produced
That's using electronics to produce music

You're retarded, you have to be 18+ to post on this website you god damn fucking idiot.

I think someone forgot to take their meds.